Hacked Client
$
Donations
?
Help
C
Community

Follow us on Facebook!
Please Register and Login to our forum to access all features!

Tom Hardy Responds to Star Wars 8 Rumors - ROTMG Tool

All the latest gaming news
From information about new releases, to rumors and more!

Tom Hardy Responds to Star Wars 8 Rumors

Postby Gaming » Fri 06 Jan 17 - 10:00

Tom Hardy Responds to Star Wars 8 Rumors

Last year, a rumor claimed that Mad Max and The Revenant star Tom Hardy would have a small role in this year's Star Wars: Episode VIII as a Stomtrooper. That's still not confirmed or debunked.

* Please Register and Login to see links *
480w" sizes="(max-width: 700px) 100vw, 700px" data-width="700">

Now, Hardy himself has weighed in on the speculation. Speaking to

, Hardy was asked if the rumors are true. "I don't know if I can even say that," he said. That response is an intriguingly worded one, but doesn't necessarily confirm he's in the movie.

After being told by the interviewer that the rumor stems from an online report, Hardy said with a laugh, "The internet is a glorious web of deceit and misinformation, isn't it?"

Asked directly, if the report was false, Hardy didn't flat-out deny it. "It could be, couldn't it?"

It wouldn't be uncharted territory for Episode VIII to feature a big-name cameo.

, speaking just one line, so Hardy could be following directly in his footsteps.

Episode VIII opens this December, being the second part of the new trilogy that started with 2015's The Force Awakens. It stars Daisy Ridley, John Boyega, Adam Driver, Laura Dern, Domhnall Gleeson, Anthony Daniels, Gwendoline Christie, and Andy Serkis. Carrie Fisher is slated to appear as Princess Leia, but

, Lucasfilm is

Latest news from Game Spot
Read more about this story at the link below
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/tom-hardy-responds-to-star-wars-8-rumors/1100-6446699/
Gaming  <i> Offline</i>
Helper
Helper