Hacked Client
$
Donations
?
Help
C
Community

Follow us on Facebook!
Please Register and Login to our forum to access all features!

Watch PS4's Ratchet & Clank in Action, Including the Dance-I - ROTMG Tool

All the latest gaming news
From information about new releases, to rumors and more!

Watch PS4's Ratchet & Clank in Action, Including the Dance-I

Postby Gaming » Wed 10 Jun 15 - 10:00

Watch PS4's Ratchet & Clank in Action, Including the Dance-Inducing Groovitron

Insomniac games today released the first gameplay footage from the upcoming reimagining of

* Please Register and Login to see links *
for
, and it's looking quite good.

Ratchet & Clank, as it's called, is not a simple HD remake of the original game of the same name. Instead, it's using that game as a basis, and then adding new content and working in the story from the

. As the trailer jokingly describes it, it's "the game, based on the movie, based on the game trailer."

You can get an overview of the game (and check out some gameplay) in the video above, and see the new trailer below. We also have new videos of a

and a chunk of

In addition to the much-improved visuals, Ratchet & Clank will feature new planets, bosses, and weapons, as well as a modernized control scheme. These weapons consist of both brand-new weapons and some returning from the

games, such as the Groovitron that forces nearby characters to dance. Also making a return here is the Bouncer weapon from
, but you'll need to preorder the game in order to get your hands on that.

Following a recent delay, the new Ratchet & Clank is set to land on PS4 sometime next spring. A price has not been announced, but

is listing it for just $40.

Expect to hear much more about the game as we approach E3 next week.

Latest news from Game Spot
Read more about this story at the link below
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/watch-ps4-s-ratchet-clank-in-action-including-the-/1100-6427974/
Gaming  <i> Offline</i>
Helper
Helper