Hacked Client
$
Donations
?
Help
C
Community

Follow us on Facebook!
Please Register and Login to our forum to access all features!

Helper Applications [CLOSED] Jan 2017 - ROTMG Tool

View and apply for any open positions with ROTMG Tool

Re: Helper Applications [OPEN] Jan 2017

Postby Ruinscaper » Wed 04 Jan 17 - 17:34

What is your name?
My name is Andre/Ruinscaper.

Both Real and In game should be stated

How Old Are You?
I am 16 years old.
Lying to us will result in infractions, minimum applying age of 15.

Do you have a Skype Account or Discord Account?
I have a Skype account and a discord account.
You do not need to state it, we will ask you if you are accepted

In what way would you help the server to develop / thrive?
I plan to help out by creating new items, dungeons and other things like that to help the server get even bigger and better. I also plan to just help around solve peoples issues and do the best I possibly can to aid everyone in the game.
Minimum 2 lines

Are you a staff member on any other servers / sites?
No I am not.

Please do not lie, we will check

Have you been staff previously on a server?
No I have never been.

Lying will result in rejection of application. Any privately owned (NON-PUBLIC) servers will not be accepted

Why do you think you would be a good staff member.
I think I will be a good staff member because I have been playing this server for a very long time, I know a lot about it and in general i'm just a very nice guy and I'm very easy to get along with and I think I will be able to help out people and this server a lot, I have so many ideas for this game and I plan to try my best to get a lot done if I'm accepted into this position.

1 paragraph minimum (5-6 lines) Do not denounce or "bash" others

Have you ever been banned from this or any other server?
I have been only once on my alt account

Do not Lie. If you have, we will disallow you from applying to be staff

Explain yourself personally as well as how you spend your time online.
Like I said I'm a very nice, kind person and I'm super easy to get along with I enjoy making people happy. Same thing with other online games, I'm probably one of the nicest people you will meet on most games. I generally spend my time online playing games and chatting with friends.

Don't worry, we don't judge. We just want to get to know you

How often can you be online?
I can be online as much as you need me for. Say for example you needed me to do something important for the server or on the forum, just contact me through Skype or discord and I will generally reply to you instantly and I'm normally online every single day.
Be Realistic, you need sleep. This does not include being online but AFK (minimum 2 lines)
Ruinscaper  <i> Offline</i>
Donator
Donator
PS Name: Ruinscaper

Postby Kikopower » Thu 05 Jan 17 - 8:11

What is your name?
kikopower/Reji

How Old Are You?
16 4/28/2000

Used to have Skype. I do have a Discord account.

Make useful suggestions, respecting my seniors, being active in the community, helping people, and making the server a place where people can have fun.

No. (I'm a moderator for some Discord sites, used to play Unturned and was a moderator for some multiplayer servers.)

No.

I can help keep the forums a safe and friendly place and putting some good jokes here and there. Helping people is my #1 priority in-game and on the forums (maybe irl as well). I can spout advice to people who really need it (although I'm not a certified psychologist). Don't quote me on this but I'm an active listener and can answer questions to people. I can also shoulder some of the burden of my seniors. I don't get very angry easily unless intentionally provoked but I'm still a nice person.

No

I like to watch YouTube (chiropractic, cooking, games, and music), listen to music, play some games, and watch anime.

3-4 times a week at 4:00-7:00 PST if my life lets me get on.

Please feel free to add any extra points that will support you in your application: I like chocolate!
PM me at anytime if you need assistance! Don't try to troll me though... >D<
Kikopower  <i> Offline</i>
Donator
Donator
PS Name: kikopower

Postby AncientEvil » Fri 06 Jan 17 - 15:57

Posted for DracoBlak due to posting errors.
What is your name?

Devin Erwin (real name) Dracoblak (private server name)

How Old Are You?

i am 16 years old born on March 2, 2000

yes, skype and discord but discord will be the best option.

well i already kinda help the server by reporting people that hack the private server to someone named bravi. he helps me out when it comes to that. what i will do tho is respond to peoples questions if they have any. i will also report hackers and even people that just dont follow the rules. i will also look for areas that need improvement in the server.

no i am not but i am looking forward to be.

well i used to be a donar on a private server called viking realms but that server is longer active anymore. i wasnt part of the staff i guess because there wasnt any staff in it there were only donars but i acted like a staff member to all the non-donars.

i fell like i will be a good staff member because i already help people without being a part of the staff. (i know many people have said this just to try and suck up to you guys just to get the staff job but i am not, i actually do help others a lot) i will report other playres that hack the server, and trust me, i have seen a lot of people recently with hacks and thats why i report them all the time.

i have not.

i am 16 and i am big into helping people in real life as well as in-game. i am into gaming so i am always playing on my computer but mainly on this private server. i like playing sports and spending time with my family (whenever they want to). i love listening to music when i play games too. i have 4 brothers and mom and dad. i am a junior in high school so when school starts back up i wont be as active as i am right now, but i will still be on everyday just not during school days.

as of right now i am online from around 11 AM ish until about 1:00 AM. so i am always active.

Please feel free to add any extra points that will support you in your application: i have been playing this private server from at least a year and maybe 2 but i honestly cant remember, maybe you guys can check that for me. i recently had a different account but i lost my password to that account and got hacked so i no longer have access to it and i have no idea what has happened to it, maybe you guys can help me with getting that acount back. i have made a new account and this is the account i am using now. thank you for your time and consideration in reading this application for me to be a helper of your private server. ~sincerely, Devin
Feel Free to PM me if you need help
For joining my guild: Just drop a PM
Guild Removal/Ranking Inquiries: Send a PM (here or Discord)
Any Rude PMs and i will block you, or ban you
My Staff Life:

Helper Since 16th September 2015
Moderator Since 2nd October 2015
Global Moderator Since 20th May 2016
Staff Manager Since 14th October 2016
Renowned Commanding High Councillor of The Legendary Dark Riders
Leader of The Dark Riders Initiative.
AncientEvil  <i> Offline</i>
Manager
Manager
PS Name: AncientEvil
Member of the Quarter Dev Award Created Award Great Ideas Award Bug Zapper Award
[OLD] Member of the Month

Postby Gspeadenn » Sat 07 Jan 17 - 14:32

What is your Name and IGN?
My name is Garrett Peaden and my IGN is Gsp (ash changed it for me)

What is your Age?

I do have a skype and discord Account: Skype: gspeaden117(xXReaperXx) Discord: xXReaperXx

I would make possibly suggestion on what would make the server awesome and fun for everyone. And also make suggestions for sets for that hardly any characters don't so people would play each of the characters equally.

No i haven't because i always thought i would never, ever get picked to be one. so i never applied to any servers except right now on this one.

No i haven't sadly but i think i would do a really good job on helping people get started.

Well i always loved to help people even in high school. If people don't honestly care if they don't want to help and if they struggle on something i at least show them on how i do it if i was in their position if you know what i mean. And i think it would he a huge goal to me if i am a helper on the server and possibly to everyone if there is more helpers on the server. I've got a pretty good history on the server and never did anything bad to hurt to server but i help people already by helping them the items they want to have because at the moment i am currently a donor. I cared about this server so much i actually wanted to help hai out and gave him 10 dollars and in return i get the rank of donor.

No i have never been banned on any other server. I mostly spend my time on this server.

Well every time i get home from school i usually do my homeworks/projects first and then i get on the pserver but i'm a huge realm of the mad god fan if you hadn't seen my skype yet. I am a huge gamer of course and i just love playing computer games. I love playing on consoles actually a little bit more but if i am afk i usually on youtube watching some old tv shows for a little bit. I also usually head to bed around 9 or 10 pm because school purposes ofc but if it's the weekend it's around 10 or 11. So i can usually play around from 3:40 pm to around 10 pm.
Gspeadenn  <i> Offline</i>
Donator
Donator
PS Name: US

Postby jackaiken » Mon 09 Jan 17 - 15:45

What is your name?
My name is Jackson Aiken. My in-game name is Nutchopss.

How Old Are You?
I cannot lie, I am 14 but I view myself as very mature and respectful.

I have a Skype.

I wish to help this server by welcoming many new members. I see many new players not knowing how the game works or what to do and then they ask but they just get ignored. I would not ignore them, I would help and ensure they understand what to do. I always thrive to make this server a better place.

No

I used to be staff on minecraft servers, but no rotmg servers.

I think I would be a good staff member because I love to help others. I always try to make servers a better and more fun place for everybody. That means if one person is breaking rules it affects everybody and I just cant overlook one person because it would make RotmgTool not as fun for everybody. I am very active and extremely respectful. I have excellent manners and I am very mature. I think you could look at my older post and get an example of how I handle myself in different situations. That is why I think I would make a good staff member.

No

I play the guitar so a lot of the time I spend online is looking at different tabs and songs. The other times would be watching Realm of the Mad God videos or actually playing the game. I also spend my time researching thing about Rubik's cubes and learning new algorithms. I can currently solve a Rubik's cube in 45 seconds. They are pretty easy once you understand them even though they look impossible.

During a school week I can be online 1 hour and 15 minutes. On weekends I can be on anywhere from 2 hour to 10 hours. Just depends, I have a little brother to help take care of so he comes first.
Last edited by Blubber on Mon 09 Jan 17 - 18:21, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: I got u ;)
"Arthur is nothing without Emrys and Emrys is nothing without magic." -Morgana.
If you get that then you are amazing :D
jackaiken  <i> Offline</i>
Donator
Donator

Postby Vanilla » Tue 10 Jan 17 - 14:31

What is your name?:

My Name is Ray also known as Orono or Vanilla

How Old Are You?:

I am Currently 18

Do you have a Skype Account or Discord Account?:

I unfortunately do not have a discord at this exact moment. But my Skype username is: itz.tokyo

In what way would you help the server to develop / thrive?:

As much as i do know about being here, there are a lot of bug errors and issues that people are experiencing which i could sure indeed help with. I am right now currently learning about coding and gaming development in a few of my current college courses. i can help push forward the updates on the hacked clients and help with new updates that we have with the game itself.

Are you a staff member on any other servers / sites?:

I am not a staff member of any other sites or private servers

Have you been staff previously on a server?:

i have never been a previous staff member on any server

Why do you think you would be a good staff member:

i think i would be a good staff member because, aside from the fact that i have been year for about 2 years. i have patience with people when it comes to some terms if they are reasonable and not forcefully throwing commands at the team that does hard work on keeping this server and forums and tip, top shape. I have helped a lot with bug errors and helping people solve black screen errors and flash player advanced setting problems so they can play the hacked client. downfall to me is i have a short temper but only when it comes to other players waiting for the hacked client to be updated. i have been very mellow to them and tell them to be patient while the team fixes things and that helps quite a lot but giving them a time slot as to when it will essentially be up and running again. Overall i think i'd be a good staff member because i have experience with helping people and keeping them happy and satisfied with the bugs and updates that come to the server as needed

Have you ever been banned from this or any other server?:

I have never been banned from the server before

Explain yourself personally as well as how you spend your time online:

I am very kind to people online, i spread joy as much as i can because i believe that's what people deserve. im very outgoing and take in every idea even if it doesn't seem to be that much of a good idea. i will still consider it's benefits. i spend majority of my time online looking at faster ways for gaming development and playing a game called Osu! when i get the chance to

How often can you be online?:

School Schedule: 8:30 AM - 11:00 AM (i can be on during those 2.5 hours hovering and watching the chat as i can)
Work Schedule: Tues/Wed/Thurs 4-8 pm (after school i do have time before hand to go ahead and be online on server and on forums)
During the Week: Sun/Mon/Fri i can be on all day
Homework: Depending on How much homework i have, Occasionally i wont be on Fridays or Sundays all day but i will be on when i finish which won't be till later in the afternoon
Vanilla  <i> Offline</i>
Forum God
Forum God
PS Name: Vanilla
Member of the Quarter YouTube Medal Bug Zapper Award

Postby fazzbear6 » Mon 16 Jan 17 - 12:21

What is your name?

Seungbin Chung Ign: dangergun

How Old Are You?

14, but turning 15 in July 6th

Yes I have both discord and Skype (already joined on discord in the rotmg tool chat)

I would try to help out others with problems,
I would love to give a lot of server ideas, and be on the forums daily
I would be on as frequently as I can be

I own a private server, but otherwise, no

no, besides my server, I haven't been recently promoted

I think I can be a good staff member from my experience of owning a server. Being a staff is rough, but the importance is that you can gain the trust from not just the staff, but the players themselves. Whenever I open my private server and get online, I try to help as best as I can, and try to listen to other people's opinions as well, as I can to make the server a better place. I also strive to get the best experience, for other players who can enjoy and have fun, while the server will last. Not only will I try to strive, listen, or earn trust, I will extend further, to make this server a great place for other players, and make their experience on this server a great place.

no, I've never been banned on any server I've been to

I spend most of my time on steam, Skype, etc. and I sometimes play rotmg if I have nothing else to do

As often on the weekends, and school days off, and on rare occasions.
fazzbear6  <i> Offline</i>
Just Joined
Just Joined
PS Name: dangergun

Postby Stradinius » Fri 20 Jan 17 - 6:08

What is your name?
My name is Drake, I go by Stradinius online.

How Old Are You?
At the time of this submission, I am 17 years of age.

Yes, I have both, although my Discord is used considerably more often.

My skills lie primarily in diagnosing and solving technical issues that users are having with software, as well as solving disputes between users. In doing this, I minimize the staff’s work load by eliminating trivial issues myself, freeing the staff to resolve more important issues.

Yes, although due to inactivity as the result of my computer no longer functioning, the rank was temporarily removed until such a time as I could return. For more information, contact the owner of
* Please Register and Login to see links *

Yes, I have been staff of varying ranks across multiple servers in the past, although the servers worth mentioning have all been closed down for one reason or another. I can answer more questions on this if requested.

Why do you think you would be a good staff member?
Having prior experience at varying levels of staffing authority, I believe that my skills in resolving issues quickly and without hostility arising are more than adequate. With that being said, I am strict when it comes to enforcing rules, and have a no-nonsense policy towards those who try to bend them to their advantage.

I have never been permanently banned from a server as the result of violating any rules of any given server at any point. In the past, I have been temporarily banned from servers that I was staffing, in a joking manner, usually lasting a maximum of 15-20 minutes. I can give more information on this upon request.

I am a high school student in the gifted resource program, and am currently working as a technician servicing Apple products at a small shop named “Shiny Computers.” I spend the majority of my free time playing games, and I am working on putting together a gaming channel on YouTube.

Most of the time, I am able to check in on my account every few hours while I am awake, with the exclusion of while I am at work, and when I am doing schoolwork. With that being said, I can hop in to answer questions during my free time at school. I generally work 1600-2000 on any 2-3 weekdays, and work 1100-2000 every Saturday. With that being said, this makes me less reliable for quickly responding to forum messages, but work through PM's should be easily accomplished.
FAQs are friends, not food.

Please read the FAQs before contacting people for assistance. Most issues are covered there.

Helper: 7/2/2016 - 20/12/16
Donator:3/3/2017
Total donations: $20

I cover technical issues with the ROTMGTool Client and the Private Server. That's it. I cannot mess with your account, on the forums or in game. Please, don't be afraid to PM me with any issues you might be having. I'll do my best to resolve them as soon as possible.
Stradinius  <i> Offline</i>
Donator
Donator
PS Name: Stradinius
Member of the Quarter Bug Zapper Award

Postby AncientEvil » Fri 20 Jan 17 - 16:10

@User The Helper Applications Are Now CLOSED!.
Thank you to everyone Who applied, and GOOD LUCK, you will find out who has been chosen on THE FIRST OF FEBRUARY
UNTIL THEN, DO NOT MESSAGE ABOUT APPLICATIONS TO ME OR OTHER STAFF DIRECTLY. (i don't mind you discussing, but don't ask who got chosen, because nobody will know until they are ranked. Not even Nyaro will know. )
Feel Free to PM me if you need help
For joining my guild: Just drop a PM
Guild Removal/Ranking Inquiries: Send a PM (here or Discord)
Any Rude PMs and i will block you, or ban you
My Staff Life:

Helper Since 16th September 2015
Moderator Since 2nd October 2015
Global Moderator Since 20th May 2016
Staff Manager Since 14th October 2016
Renowned Commanding High Councillor of The Legendary Dark Riders
Leader of The Dark Riders Initiative.
AncientEvil  <i> Offline</i>
Manager
Manager
PS Name: AncientEvil
Member of the Quarter Dev Award Created Award Great Ideas Award Bug Zapper Award
[OLD] Member of the Month

Previous