Please Register and Login to our forum to access all features!
ROTMG free hack Hack ROTMG and Private Server ROTMG Private Server
Play ROTMG Tool Private Server Play ROTMG Hacked Client
View the Frequently Asked Questions Donate to ROTMG Tool Visit the Community Site
Realm of the Mad God Hacks, Cheats and Private Server - Come as Guests, Stay as Family!
Advertisement

[CLOSED] Helper Applications - ROTMG Tool

View and apply for any open positions with ROTMG Tool

Postby Moosee » Tue 03 Nov, 2015 5:58 pm

Did you read the full post above?: (Yes/No) Yes (Above meaning the OP, then yes)
Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: (Yes/No) Yes.
Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 50 posts and no active warnings?: (Yes/No) Yeah.
Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums?: Everyday I like to believe, I am on the server everyday after all.
Are you willing to help new users and post at least every-other-day?: (Yes/No) - Please add details - Yes. I am ready to help all users out, I have become a youtube to help people on youtube, now I see fit to start helping everyone everywhere.
Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: (Yes/No) - Please add details - I would like to think so, I am not sure what anyone else thinks of me but I love to believe that I am a calm and friendly person.
Please add any extra points that will support you application: IN MY LOOK AT ROTMGTOOL VIDEO, I WAS 13, SO THAT IS WHY I SOUNDED VERY YOUNG.
M is for moosee, and moosee is for me!
Moosee<i> Offline</i>
Keen Poster
Keen Poster
PS Name: Moosee
YouTube Medal

Postby MrkKeks » Thu 05 Nov, 2015 6:51 am

Marvelous +1
I'm never gone for long
I will return
MrkKeks<i> Offline</i>
Poster
Poster
PS Name: MrkKeks

Postby eugeneLKW » Fri 06 Nov, 2015 10:27 am

Did you read the full post above?: (Yes/No) Yes, I read the entire post and fully understand everything.
Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: (Yes/No) Yes, I'm 16 and for my English skills I'll probably rate it 6-8/10 ( not going to overestimate myself )
Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 50 posts and no active warnings?: (Yes/No) I haven't been here for that long but I am looking forward and I don't have over 50 posts and I have no active warnings.
Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums?: I'm online everyday as soon as I wake up lol. I'm trying to learn more about the game before I post so I don't end up posting nonsense.
Are you willing to help new users and post at least every-other-day?: (Yes/No) - Please add details - Yes. I still try to help new users even thought I am not a helper or donator.
Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: (Yes/No) - Please add details - Yes I am. There isn't much use getting mad for it isn't going to anything but shorten my lifespan
Please add any extra points that will support you application: I'm probably going to play for a really long time since I love the regular RoTMG and I'm really enjoying playing here. FYI I have 900 hours in RoTMG

Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!
eugeneLKW<i> Offline</i>
Just Joined
Just Joined
PS Name: eugenelkw

Postby Killweds » Fri 06 Nov, 2015 11:37 am

Did you read the full post above?: Yes
Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: 13 and my english is quite good
Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 50 posts and no active warnings?: I have been longer then 3 months and i do not have more then 50 post but i`ll get more just watch!
Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums?:I Can check it everyday
Are you willing to help new users and post at least every-other-day?:Yes i can help people and i can post a lot depending on how much people need help - Please add details - I like helping people,it`s a thing i like :)
Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: Yes- Please add details -I get angry when someone is like being extreme rude and does not care,this game is to make friends and play!
Please add any extra points that will support you application:Um,I like helping the game and will try my best to do so. and this is a thing that will make me get helper cuz i am a good boy :3.I like Nyaro,Hai,Sensa-pai!,Regal,Notpossible,Ancientevil,Mrkek,Killberserker and Smilley <33
I've committed a sin...
A sin that cannot be atoned.
The animal of sin explains it all.
A dragon..
The sin has given me power
How does it makes sense...
My journey will begin...

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Helper since 2nd July 2016
Don't hesitate to ask me for help
Killweds<i> Offline</i>
Keen Poster
Keen Poster
PS Name: Killweds
Bug Zapper Award

Postby RyanGoHard » Fri 06 Nov, 2015 12:34 pm

@eugeneLKW Im sorry but you have 4 posts! You need to have at least 50. Sorry but your application is automatically denied. Try again when you have 50.
Thank you!
Helper Since- February 13th
Moderator Since- April 5th
Global Moderator Since- August 12th
Staff Manager Since- December 27th
Ex-Staff Since- August of 2016
Please PM with any complaints or players hacking or game reports
you can also contact me in game!
RyanGoHard/RGH
RyanGoHard<i> Offline</i>
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff
PS Name: RyanGoHard

Re: [OPEN] Helper Applications

Postby Smileyy » Fri 06 Nov, 2015 12:34 pm

+1 Marvelous
Nyaro wrote:Plis come back

Okie

Helper - 18/9/15
Moderator - 29/5/16
Ex-Staff - 18/8/16
Reinstated to Moderator 23/12/16

Smileyy<i> Offline</i>
PS Name: Smileyy
YouTube Medal Bug Zapper Award

Postby RyanGoHard » Fri 06 Nov, 2015 12:36 pm

@Scubadud im Sorry to say but your application is automatically denied due to you not meeting all of the requirements.
Try again when you meet them!
Thank you!
Helper Since- February 13th
Moderator Since- April 5th
Global Moderator Since- August 12th
Staff Manager Since- December 27th
Ex-Staff Since- August of 2016
Please PM with any complaints or players hacking or game reports
you can also contact me in game!
RyanGoHard/RGH
RyanGoHard<i> Offline</i>
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff
PS Name: RyanGoHard

Postby colfri » Sun 08 Nov, 2015 12:57 pm

Did you read the full post above?: (Yes/No) yes
Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: (Yes/No) yes
Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 40 posts and no active warnings?: (Yes/No) no i just joined because my friend ancient evil said that i should join the forums
Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums?: about 4 times a day
Are you willing to help new users and post at least every-other-day?: (Yes/No) yes. i will get my friends and new people to comment an post on all of the topics
Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: (Yes/No) yes i give all my unwanted items to players who need it and i try to explain the game to beginners
colfri<i> Offline</i>
Donator
Donator
PS Name: hydrarun

Postby Sensations » Sun 08 Nov, 2015 1:40 pm

@colfri insta denied please read the application requirements before applying.
THIS IS ONE AND ONLY LAST WARNING TO ALL, PLEASE READ APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS BEFORE APPLYING
CONSIDER THIS A WARNING
Thanks-
Sens or Senpai

Sen...
the 20th helper
the 18th junior moderator

If you have any questions/concerns, please DON'T BE AFRAID of asking or sending a pm to one of the staff members or posting on the forums and mentioning us!
/color][/b]
Sensations<i> Offline</i>
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff
PS Name: Sensations
Bug Zapper Award

Postby Nyaro » Mon 09 Nov, 2015 8:01 am

Applications are closed lol.
hi
Nyaro<i> Offline</i>
Staff Manager
Staff Manager