Hacked Client
$
Donations
?
Help
C
Community

Follow us on Facebook!
Please Register and Login to our forum to access all features!

[CLOSED] Helper Applications - ROTMG Tool

View and apply for any open positions with ROTMG Tool

[CLOSED] Helper Applications

Postby AncientEvil » Mon 11 Jan 16 - 12:27

Any questions, please PM RyanGoHard or Nyaro.
Anything in this thread that isn't an application will be considered as SPAM and will be deleted!

We are looking at the moment for 2 helpers.

We ask that before you consider applying
- You are over 14 years of age
- You have been registered on our forums for at least 3 months
- You have at least 40 posts, and be active regularly (preferably daily or every-other-day)
- You have made an attempt to help new users, and welcome members to our community
- You have no active warnings against your forum account
- You have good written English skills (reading and writing)
- You are prepared to be active, help others, be kind, not to flame, talk with staff and have fun!

Please fill the form below to apply to become a Helper

Code
Did you read the full post above?: (Yes/No)
Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: (Yes/No)
Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 40 posts and no active warnings?: (Yes/No)
Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums?:
Are you willing to help new users and post at least every-other-day?: (Yes/No) - Please add details -
Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: (Yes/No) - Please add details -
Please add any extra points that will support you application:

Only one application per user, please!

Good Luck to Everyone!

Feel Free to PM me if you need help
For joining my guild: Just drop a PM
Guild Removal/Ranking Inquiries: Send a PM
Any Rude PMs and i will block you, or ban you
My Staff Life:
Helper Since 16th September 2015
Moderator Since 2nd October 2015
Global Moderator Since 20th May 2016
Staff Manager Since 14th October 2016
Renowned Commanding High Councillor of The Legendary Dark Riders
Councillors of The Dark Riders:
-AncientLight ~ the second-in-command, and my counterpart.
-Braviosi ~ the only other Escapee from my kingdom. Brother...
AncientEvil  <i> Offline</i>
Manager
Manager
PS Name: AncientEvil
Location: The Councillor's Meeting Chamber of The Dark Riders Stronghold.
Member of the Quarter Dev Award Created Award Great Ideas Award Bug Zapper Award
[OLD] Member of the Month

Postby AncientEvil » Mon 11 Jan 16 - 12:29

The Applications Close in TWO WEEKS! So Get posting! ^_^

Feel Free to PM me if you need help
For joining my guild: Just drop a PM
Guild Removal/Ranking Inquiries: Send a PM
Any Rude PMs and i will block you, or ban you
My Staff Life:
Helper Since 16th September 2015
Moderator Since 2nd October 2015
Global Moderator Since 20th May 2016
Staff Manager Since 14th October 2016
Renowned Commanding High Councillor of The Legendary Dark Riders
Councillors of The Dark Riders:
-AncientLight ~ the second-in-command, and my counterpart.
-Braviosi ~ the only other Escapee from my kingdom. Brother...
AncientEvil  <i> Offline</i>
Manager
Manager
PS Name: AncientEvil
Location: The Councillor's Meeting Chamber of The Dark Riders Stronghold.
Member of the Quarter Dev Award Created Award Great Ideas Award Bug Zapper Award
[OLD] Member of the Month

Re: [OPEN] Helper Applications

Postby Woofywolf » Mon 11 Jan 16 - 13:12

Did you read the full post above?: (Yes/No) yes I did
Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: (Yes/No) I am 14 years of age and I do have good writing and reading skills
Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 40 posts and no active warnings?: (Yes/No)I have been here longer than 3 months, I was here 3 years ago but never made an account and I have over 40 posts
Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums?:I can get online almost every day
Are you willing to help new users and post at least every-other-day?: (Yes/No) - Please add details - I will help everybody everyday (yes)
Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: (Yes/No) - Please add details -I am very friendly and make some jokes from time to time, I am calm around everybody (or at least try to be)
Please add any extra points that will support you application: well I can get some of my friends to come and have fun on the private server by doing activities, and I learn quick so i can figure out how to code within maybe a few days max
The Gravity Falls series finale was amazing and it made me cry, I literally can't stand that there will be no more episodes. I think of it every night and almost tear up, that is how much i care about Gravity Falls. ;(
Woofywolf  <i> Offline</i>
Donator
Donator
PS Name: Woofywulf

Postby Clouds » Mon 11 Jan 16 - 13:44

*Did you read the full post above?:* (Yes/No) Yes, I did.
*Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills?:* (Yes/No) I just turned 14, and my English reading and writing skills are very good.
*Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 40 posts and no active warnings?:* (Yes/No) No, I haven't been here for 3 months, but, I have over 40 posts and no active warnings.
*Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums?:* Everyday, as I am online everyday.
*Are you willing to help new users and post at least every-other-day?:* (Yes/No) - Please add details - Of course I am, I love talking with the community! Also, yes, I am willing to post at least every-other-day, if not every day.
*Are you understanding, friendly and calm?:* (Yes/No) - Please add details - Yes, I am understanding, friendly and calm. At the beginning @Ashryver and I had a little problem but now he's my bb, so it's all okay!
*Please add any extra points that will support you application:*
-As stated earlier, I love helping out around the forums, server and on the private server!
-I'm not sure if this will help, but I am a V.I.P., so you know I'm not trying to get Helper just for the commands.
-I'm learning to code currently!
-People on and around the server love me, even before I was a V.I.P!
Thanks a lot, and even if I don't become a Helper I'll always be here!
Originally KrazyCat
Clouds  <i> Offline</i>
Donator
Donator
PS Name: Clouds
Great Ideas Award

Postby Melididiouse » Mon 11 Jan 16 - 21:38

Did you read the full post above?: Yes
Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: Yes
Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 40 posts and no active warnings?: Yes
Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums?: I'd be more willing to stay on actively for prolonged periods if I had a seat of power like I did in the last site I moderated; unless heavily burdened with real-life issues, I tend to linger on the forums typically all day.
Are you willing to help new users and post at least every-other-day?: There are amazing limitations as to what can be considered helping when you are but a unit of the community yourself. When I come across a serious question that I can be helpful towards I will, but, most problems tend to require someone, aka, moderators that can go and stop typically the disputes that most help calls for. But I'd be still just as willing to help others as I always have.
Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: Yes, yes, and yes. I have less tolerance for what I call the 'scourge' of the community. Something I think everyone is well aware of about me.
Please add any extra points that will support you application: Same as my first application, I moderated for a site called Defender of Texel, a phone app that was run by DeNa, that has since been taken down, and was a moderator for quite some time before leaving. It was my job to regulate player reports, move misplaced subjects to the proper forums, check for alternate accounts running under the same IP's to help keep fair play in weekly giveaways and monitor flaming, hazing, or any other toxic environmental problems. I was also in charge of moderating the wiki that is still up and running, and keeping a lookout in-game for problems. My duties matched what the global moderators of this site do, except I had to inspect, regulate, and monitor traffic of hundreds of thousands of people(roughly 250,000 active accounts on the forums at a time, 20,000 - 30,000 on the wiki, and probably closer to a million on the app itself, on multiple browsers, on multiple devices daily. Now that I've been a part of this community for a significant amount of time, I'm more overly-qualified than I was when I applied some 8-9, if not more, months ago.
ImageImageImage
Melididiouse  <i> Offline</i>
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff
PS Name: Melididiouse
Bug Zapper Award

Postby OmarWizard » Tue 12 Jan 16 - 7:30

Hello I'm OmarWizard
I would like to become a helper, so I could help this cool game to become even better. I am 15 years old I'm daily online I've got Cambridge from England of language so I have exelent reading and writing in english I live in Romania Europe this was my information
next I will answere the questions from forum now Did you read the full post above?: (Yes/No) yes I readed the post above;
Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: (Yes/No) Yes I'm 15 years old and yes I have exelent reading and writing English skills;Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 40 posts and no active warnings?: (Yes/No) yes I'm here longer then 3 month and i have no active warnings;Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums?: I can get online Daily after school;Are you willing to help new users and post at least every-other-day?: (Yes/No) Yes I'm willing for helping other players to find their way trow this Cool game Even now I am helping players in anyway I can giving them tired items ,showing them the area like Realms ,The Arena ,Shops etc.;Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: (Yes/No) Yes I am a very calm person I don't have any problems with my fury I am always calm in any situation ; that was all about forum questions I hope you will make me become a Helper and Good luck for all persons who tries
OmarWizard  <i> Offline</i>
Just Joined
Just Joined
PS Name: RotMGTool

Postby RyanGoHard » Wed 13 Jan 16 - 12:37

@Krazycat , @omarwizard DENIED DUE TO NOT BEING HERE FOR 3 MONTHS
Helper Since- February 13th
Moderator Since- April 5th
Global Moderator Since- August 12th
Staff Manager Since- December 27th
Ex-Staff Since- August of 2016
Got Fired Bro
Please PM with any complaints or players hacking or game reports
you can't contact me in game!
RyanGoHard/RGH

Got Banned Bro
RyanGoHard  <i> Offline</i>
Banned
Banned
PS Name: RyanGoHard

Postby Nyaro » Wed 13 Jan 16 - 13:50

Good luck to everyone who applies!
hi
Nyaro  <i> Offline</i>
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff
PS Name: Nyaro
Nuclear Award Created Award Great Ideas Award YouTube Medal Bug Zapper Award
LMAO Award 20k Posts Day! [OLD] Member of the Month

Postby sueme23 » Wed 13 Jan 16 - 16:46

Did you read the full post above?: (Yes/No) Yes
Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: (Yes/No) Yes, I am 17
Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 40 posts and no active warnings?: (Yes/No) I've been on here for longer than 3 months but never posted anything
Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums?: Everyday excluding Sundays
Are you willing to help new users and post at least every-other-day?: (Yes/No) - Please add details - Yes I am, if they need help with something I can always help, I am willing to help anyone in need
Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: (Yes/No) - Please add details - Yes
Please add any extra points that will support you application: I will help anyone with any question, if they are a new user, I can welcome them and help them with anything, I will do what I can to please and satisfy the needs and want of the people who play rotmgtool
ILl tAke a PotAto ChIP... And EaT iT..
sueme23  <i> Offline</i>
Just Joined
Just Joined
PS Name: adminman

Postby RyanGoHard » Wed 13 Jan 16 - 21:43

Like i said
@Ashryver denied due to how you act towards other players and donators. Also you do spam on the forums. But beside that point. You are rude to other members. We dont want helpers like that.
plus you said @nyaro already gave you spriter.
Helper Since- February 13th
Moderator Since- April 5th
Global Moderator Since- August 12th
Staff Manager Since- December 27th
Ex-Staff Since- August of 2016
Got Fired Bro
Please PM with any complaints or players hacking or game reports
you can't contact me in game!
RyanGoHard/RGH

Got Banned Bro
RyanGoHard  <i> Offline</i>
Banned