Please Register and Login to our forum to access all features!
ROTMG free hack Hack ROTMG and Private Server ROTMG Private Server
Play ROTMG Tool Private Server Play ROTMG Hacked Client
View the Frequently Asked Questions Donate to ROTMG Tool Visit the Community Site
Realm of the Mad God Hacks, Cheats and Private Server - Come as Guests, Stay as Family!
Advertisement

[CLOSED] Helper Applications - ROTMG Tool

View and apply for any open positions with ROTMG Tool

Postby XPLOSION » Mon 13 Jun, 2016 2:39 pm

Edit**** I have been in accelerated english for 3 years and I am very good with people and speaking to them.
XPLOSION<i> Offline</i>
Repeat Poster
Repeat Poster
PS Name: ScannyRealms

Postby BlueBuddy » Mon 13 Jun, 2016 2:51 pm

Did you read the full post above?: (Yes/No) Yes.

Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: (Yes/No) Yes In a couple of mounts I would be 15. At some points my English might be wrong that would most likely be a typo.

Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 40 posts and no active warnings?: (Yes/No) Well yes and no, I don't exactly post on the forums but I check the forums every once and a wile. I mainly used ROTMGtool for the hacked client then I started playing on the Private server. I don't have any active warning "I'm a good boy" I have been playing the hacked client for almost or more than a year now.

Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums?: Everyday unless I have exams or on vacation. I am a really active user on the Private server and I can also moderate the forums because I have a multi monitor setup.

Are you willing to help new users and post at least every-other-day?: (Yes/No) - Please add details - Yes I would be able to help them on the forums and the server. I will be very observant.

Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: (Yes/No) - Please add details - Yes I am understanding. I am friendly and calm I can get mad sometimes until I tell my self It's a game. If someone is getting on my nerves he wont really bother me because I know he is just trolling or joking.

How would you help the server grow and develop? -Please Add Details- I would be a great helper because I have lots of experience with ROTMG and Private servers. I know where likes are to stuff that can be useful to users and new users. I would encourage people to get there friends and family on the server and have fun as well.

Have you ever been banned on this server or others? If so, then what for, and how long for? (We WILL Check This) I have never been banned like I said "I'm a good boy"

Please add any extra points that will support you in your application: I have been player ROTMG for a long time, the hacked client on ROTMG tool, and just started the private server I played on other private servers but I found this one the best. I know a lot about the private server and can surely help new people and users that already been playing.
BlueBuddy<i> Offline</i>
Just Joined
Just Joined
PS Name: BlueBuddyI

Re: [OPEN] Helper Applications

Postby ItzVinyl » Mon 13 Jun, 2016 8:57 pm

Did you read the full post above?: Yes
Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: Yes
Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 40 posts and no active warnings?: Yes (4 days im pretty sure to 3 months. but i played on the server for about a week before registering on the forums. And as for warnings i'm pretty certain i have none.)
Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums?: I am usually on every day unless my internet cuts out.
Are you willing to help new users and post at least every-other-day?: Yes. I am more than willing to help out newcomers and even help them out on the private server getting them setup and all (Not giving them items. but helping them get items)
Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: Yes. I am all of the above but there are some times when i get mad over small things.
How would you help the server grow and develop? I could help this server grow and develop by encouraging new players to invite their friends as well as tell them the Awesome Perks from donating to help fund the server. i will also in my spare time test out items, enemies and other things to see what can be improved on in those areas as well as check the forums.
Have you ever been banned on this server or others? if so, then what for, and how long for? (We WILL Check This) No i have never been banned on any RotMG server
Please add any extra points that will support you in your application: Interesting thing is i have 3 years of experience as an admin not on RotMG Private Servers. But on GTA: SA-MP Servers. Which in my opinion is basically the same as this. I also have around 7-8 months of experience as a helper. Hiring me would be a great choice.
You cannot kill what is already undead..

Loner Since the 25 of May 2016
Helper Since the 6th of July 2016
Moderater Since the 4th of September 2016
In loving memory of MrRaccoon <3 27th of July 2016 - Forever waiting on your return :cry:

Here I sit in my crystal throne watching the Crystal Empire rise to glory for an eternity

Fluttershy is Best Pony <3
ItzVinyl<i> Offline</i>
PS Name: Vinyl
Location: Sitting on my crystal throne behind the thousands of Crystal Prisoners that forever protect me.
Bug Zapper Award LMAO Award

Postby ItzVinyl » Mon 13 Jun, 2016 9:06 pm

EDIT* I do not mind what position i get as long as i get to help out the server! If you need any more information just PM me.
You cannot kill what is already undead..

Loner Since the 25 of May 2016
Helper Since the 6th of July 2016
Moderater Since the 4th of September 2016
In loving memory of MrRaccoon <3 27th of July 2016 - Forever waiting on your return :cry:

Here I sit in my crystal throne watching the Crystal Empire rise to glory for an eternity

Fluttershy is Best Pony <3
ItzVinyl<i> Offline</i>
PS Name: Vinyl
Location: Sitting on my crystal throne behind the thousands of Crystal Prisoners that forever protect me.
Bug Zapper Award LMAO Award

Postby witherrrer » Tue 14 Jun, 2016 12:50 am

should it be my inter national age or my korean age, internationally om 13 buy my korean age is 15
rAiNbOw STONE GURDIAN
WHY DID I DO THIS.....

Oh yeah... Its because of my avatar and rank....
witherrrer<i> Offline</i>
Forum God
Forum God
PS Name: witherrrer
Bug Zapper Award

Re: [OPEN] Helper Applications

Postby dion.salazar » Tue 14 Jun, 2016 2:08 am

- You are over 14 years of age: I am 15
- You have been registered on our forums for at least 3 month: no sadly
- You have at least 30 posts, and be active regularly (preferably daily or every-other-day): I am active almost ever day
- You have made an attempt to help new users, and welcome members to our community: I try to help people as much as possible and would love to contribute to the server more.
- You have no active warnings against your forum account: nope no warnings
- You have good written English skills (reading and writing)Yes.
- You are prepared to be active, help others, be kind, not to flame, talk with staff and have fun! : I talk with as many people as possible always have fun and try to help as much as possible already
I am the guiding light....The one who will lead you to salvation...

I.....Am.....The paladin of forsworn light!!!!!
dion.salazar<i> Offline</i>
Just Joined
Just Joined

Postby Anouargr » Tue 14 Jun, 2016 7:52 am

Did you read the full post above?: Yes Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills? Yes Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 40 posts and no active warnings?: No Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums?: Every Day Are you willing to help new users and post at least every-other-Day? Yes Are you understanding, friendly and calm? Yes How would you help the server grow and develop? I will tell me friends to play and help People so they play more and make everyone Happy. Have you ever been banned on this server or others? if so, then what for, and how long for? No Please add any extra points that will support you in your application: I will help everyone , and im helper on other server which 2 hours per day online and im Mod on Destinyrealms Which is Down perm, Thanks for reading this :D.
Anouargr<i> Offline</i>
Just Joined
Just Joined
PS Name: Anouargr

Postby AncientEvil » Wed 15 Jun, 2016 9:39 am

@anouargr you are not a moderator of the destiny realms. there is no such rank.
as i am a developer and co-manager of the server, i know who is and isn't staff.
unless you're Grimmjr, and i'll ask you to verify that with me on skype. cause i know you have mine.

Feel Free to PM me if you need help
For joining my guild: Just drop a PM
Guild Removal/Ranking Inquiries: Send a PM
Any Rude PMs and i will block you, or ban you
My Staff Life:
Helper Since 16th September 2015
Moderator Since 2nd October 2015
Global Moderator Since 20th May 2016
Staff Manager Since 14th October 2016
Renowned Commanding High Councillor of The Legendary Dark Riders
Councillors of The Dark Riders:
-AncientLight ~ the second-in-command, and my counterpart.
-Braviosi ~ the only other Escapee from my kingdom. Brother...
AncientEvil<i> Offline</i>
Staff Manager
Staff Manager
PS Name: AncientEvil
Location: The Councillor's Meeting Chamber of The Dark Riders Stronghold.
Member of the Quarter Dev Award Created Award Great Ideas Award Bug Zapper Award
[OLD] Member of the Month

Postby Aweakling » Wed 15 Jun, 2016 12:18 pm

Did you read the full post above?: (Yes/No)
Yes.
Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: (Yes/No)
Yes, I have pretty good English reading and writing skills. I am 15 years of age.
Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 40 posts and no active warnings?: (Yes/No)
I have been here for about a year. Sadly, I do not have over 40 posts, but I have absolutely no active warnings.
Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums?:
I can check the forums daily, and I promise I will have more posts.
Are you willing to help new users and post at least every-other-day?: (Yes/No) - Please add details - Yes, I actually help many users by giving items and assisting them with commands and issues they are having, I assist new users in any way possible, I actively spawn in arena too, which helps people get better equips, I help new users because I believe that when they get better equips, they are inspired to play the RotMGtool private server more often, and might even invite friends. This is why I would like to be a helper.
Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: (Yes/No) - Please add details -
Yes, I believe I am understanding, friendly and calm.
How would you help the server grow and develop? -Please Add Details-
I will enforce rules, assist new users and just be a nice person.
Have you ever been banned on this server or others? if so, then what for, and how long for? (We WILL Check This)
I have never been banned from any other Rotmg Private server.
Please add any extra points that will support you in your application:
I am an active member and a donator, I love this server very much and if I were to become a helper I would help the RotmgTool Private Server a lot.
Sincerely, Adish.
One Piece is love,
One Piece is life.
Aweakling<i> Offline</i>
Donator
Donator
PS Name: Adish

Postby laiythers » Wed 15 Jun, 2016 11:45 pm

•Did you read the full post above?: (Yes/No) CROSS OUT THAT NO
•Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: (Yes/No) CROSS OUT THAT NO
•Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 40 posts and no active warnings?: (Yes/No) AGAIN, CROSS OUT THAT NO, but don't say that nup I'm not qualified because of that, this also includes my former account on which i cannot get the password on Laiyther
•Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums?: A Simple: I can check the forums everyday unless i am too busy with life
•Are you willing to help new users and post at least every-other-day?: (Yes/No) CROSS OUT THAT NO- Please add details - I believe that new players should feel warm and welcome to this server and deserve to know how to make their way around it, because well, this is an awesome server
•Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: (Yes/No) nope i'm super angry, jokes! - Please add details - I will almost at all times keep a cool head and take an insult merely as a joke, i am the opposite of a pyromaniac (personality wise)
•How would you help the server grow and develop? -Please Add Details- If i became a helper or a moderator, i would help my coding in epic and awesome sprites for others or making my own sprites, but i warn you, i do have to learn just a bit of coding, like the basics, then i'll be all set and ready, i will also help by giving new rank 0 players a jumpstart by giving them mid tier weapons and armour, etc.
•Have you ever been banned on this server or others? if so, then what for, and how long for? (We WILL Check This) for that i can say nothing more and nothing less but a simple; no i have not been banned ever, anywhere, any time.
•Please add any extra points that will support you in your application:
Pros:
I have filled out the application
I LOVE RotMG Tool
I really want to help with developing this server, i mean, who wouldn't
I'm really enthusiastic, kind and calm kind of quirky and funny but still serious
I will never lose it and take it out on anyone else
I've been hoping i would become a helper/moderator since the applications went out
I love Fall Out Boy, i mean it's the best band in the world :P
I Listen and Learn quickly and carefully
If i'm ever busy, i will notify staff members, so they will know of my absence
This would be the first time being a staff member for anything, really!
Cons:
I don't know any, besides being human (I'm Not Perfect...)
Please Review My application as I have spent a lot of times doing it as it does not save :P
THANKS, Laiyther(s)
You Are What You Love, Not Who Loves You...
In A World Full Of the Word YES!,
I'M HERE TO SCREEAAM

HaHaHa I have made you one step closer to breaking you mouse

Make That Two!

FllOtBy4Evr
-I'm Messy!-
laiythers<i> Offline</i>
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
PS Name: Gierant

PreviousNext page