Hacked Client
$
Donations
?
Help
C
Community

Follow us on Facebook!
Please Register and Login to our forum to access all features!

[CLOSED] Helper Applications - ROTMG Tool

View and apply for any open positions with ROTMG Tool

Postby laiythers » Wed 15 Jun 16 - 23:47

*EDIT
please mention my name when read
You Are What You Love, Not Who Loves You...
In A World Full Of the Word YES!,
I'M HERE TO SCREEAAM

HaHaHa I have made you one step closer to breaking you mouse

Make That Two!

FllOtBy4Evr
-I'm Messy!-
laiythers  <i> Offline</i>
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
PS Name: Gierant

Postby Nyaro » Thu 16 Jun 16 - 7:04

Good luck everybody :)
hi
Nyaro  <i> Offline</i>
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff
PS Name: Nyaro
Nuclear Award Created Award Great Ideas Award YouTube Medal Bug Zapper Award
LMAO Award 20k Posts Day! [OLD] Member of the Month

Postby Killweds » Thu 16 Jun 16 - 7:43

Did you read the full post above?: Yes
Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: I'm 14 with good english skills and writing skills, If I was to rate myself It would be a 8/10.
Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 40 posts and no active warnings?: I've been here for more than 3 months, with 40+ posts and no active warnings.
Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums?: I can check the forums at least 3-4 times a week, I will be more active due to the summer holidays! :3
Are you willing to help new users and post at least every-other-day?: Yes. - Please add details - I help people with pleasure, I feel good when I help people, which makes me happy. I've always helped on this server and always will.
Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: Yes - Please add details - I'm very friendly and calm, I don't get angry easily because I ignore them. Nothing good happens If I listen to them... I enjoy playing and making new friends with everybody! You know what they say... "The More The Merrier"
How would you help the server grow and develop? -Please Add Details- I can advertise this great server to all my friends, also I can sprite so If needed, I will. I'm trying to learn coding C and C++ when I can since I've heard a lot of servers use that type of coding language.
Have you ever been banned on this server or others? if so, then what for, and how long for? (We WILL Check This) I haven't been banned on any server I've played.
Please add any extra points that will support you in your application: I don't need a rank to help, I just want people to know I can help them. ;)
I've committed a sin...
A sin that cannot be atoned.
The animal of sin explains it all.
A dragon..
The sin has given me power
How does it makes sense...
My journey will begin...

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Helper since 2nd July 2016
Don't hesitate to ask me for help
Killweds  <i> Offline</i>
Keen Poster
Keen Poster
PS Name: Killweds
Bug Zapper Award

Postby M0ckingJay » Fri 17 Jun 16 - 13:27

Did you read the full post above?: Yes.

Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills?:Yes.

Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 40 posts and no active warnings?: Yes, Didn't you say at least 30, Yes.

Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums?: Since it is summer, almost everyday.

Are you willing to help new users and post at least every-other-day?: Yes, because since I have seen many new players with questions, I'm here to help.

Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: Yes, I am calm and friendly all the time, you will ever rarely see me angry, unless you spam me with a same question or I don't get the loot I want from a boss, but that's me.

How would you help the server grow and develop? Because of my access of social media (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.) I could tell some people to check this out, and help to grow a better and stronger community.

Have you ever been banned on this server or others? if so, then what for, and how long for? I have never been banned, since I love the private server than actual Rotmg (I still love it).

Please add any extra points that will support you in your application: I would like to pledge to myself if spawning is ever allowed, I would use it carefully, and never spawn items and give to players. I promise to you and me that I will almost always be there to help people and the community with all of my strength.

Thank you for reading this, and I hope to see all of you and get to know you anywhere in-game or on the forums.
Hello, I'm M0ckingJay, and I am the Youtube Team Director.
If you have questions, feel free to PM me anytime!!
Youtube Team since August 2016
Youtube Team Director since October 2016
Helper since February 2017
Moderator since April 2017
M0ckingJay  <i> Offline</i>
PS Name: M0ckingJay
YouTube Medal

Postby EyeZeBen » Sat 18 Jun 16 - 10:09

Did you read the full post above?: (Yes/No)
Yes

Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: (Yes/No)
Yes I am about 31 years of age

Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 40 posts and no active warnings?: (Yes/No)
Yes I have been here for more than 3 months, No I have a total of about 30 posts.

Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums?:
I am able to check the forums whenever I don't really do any thing else but play ROTMG-Tool and Comment on the forums and occasionally helping people.

Are you willing to help new users and post at least every-other-day?: (Yes/No) - Please add details -
Yes I am available everyday when I'm not available that usually means I am on vacation or doing something important.

Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: (Yes/No) - Please add details -
Yes I am very friendly I usually give new comers items to start them off when I have enough items to give to lots of them.

How would you help the server grow and develop? -Please Add Details-
I can post on social media websites such as twitter, facebook, and occasionally post a video or 2 on Youtube.

Have you ever been banned on this server or others? if so, then what for, and how long for? (We WILL Check This)
I have never been banned and I therefore never wish to be banned.

Please add any extra points that will support you in your application:
I have extremely high computer intelligence I have been playing video game since I was 3.
EyeZeBen  <i> Offline</i>
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
PS Name: Eye

Postby Cayde » Sat 18 Jun 16 - 15:24

Did you read the full post above?: Yes
Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: Yes
Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 40 posts and no active warnings?: Yes
Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums?: 24/7 unless doing personal errands.
Are you willing to help new users and post at least every-other-day?: Yes, I have been helping players on this server for months, be it spawning, giving out tiered sets, or giving advice.
Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: Yes, I have been taking anger management classes to chill out my bipolar.
How would you help the server grow and develop? : I don't exactly advertise, but by keeping the players entertained and happy I feel that they will recommend this server to others.
Have you ever been banned on this server or others? if so, then what for, and how long for? I have not been banned ROTMGTool, the only ROTMG server i've played on.
Please add any extra points that will support you in your application: Ex-Helper.
"Alright, i'll be here...like it or not."
Cayde  <i> Offline</i>
Keen Poster
Keen Poster
PS Name: Cayde
Created Award Great Ideas Award YouTube Medal Bug Zapper Award

Postby AncientEvil » Sun 19 Jun 16 - 11:31

@smileyy no posting ridiculous content on an application thread. You have been warned.

Feel Free to PM me if you need help
For joining my guild: Just drop a PM
Guild Removal/Ranking Inquiries: Send a PM
Any Rude PMs and i will block you, or ban you
My Staff Life:
Helper Since 16th September 2015
Moderator Since 2nd October 2015
Global Moderator Since 20th May 2016
Staff Manager Since 14th October 2016
Renowned Commanding High Councillor of The Legendary Dark Riders
Councillors of The Dark Riders:
-AncientLight ~ the second-in-command, and my counterpart.
-Braviosi ~ the only other Escapee from my kingdom. Brother...
AncientEvil  <i> Offline</i>
Manager
Manager
PS Name: AncientEvil
Location: The Councillor's Meeting Chamber of The Dark Riders Stronghold.
Member of the Quarter Dev Award Created Award Great Ideas Award Bug Zapper Award
[OLD] Member of the Month

Re: [OPEN] Helper Applications

Postby Kamina » Mon 20 Jun 16 - 6:59

I am 17 years old I am DJCharmander on the ROTMGTool Private server. I would like to Apply for the Helper list. I am Kind to staff and if anyone has questions, I might be able to answer them if i see anyone with Donor Items I will give them 1 warning if they didn't get rid of the donor only item I will ban them. of course I read the list above or how would I know How to Apply 8-) . I will be kind and Respectful. I know my English and It would be great if I was a helper. I always check the forums I have been here for 3-4 months. but I don't have 40-30 posts. I will help the server by spawning mobs in the arena I WILL NOT SPAWN TURKEY OR SHEEP I will help the server grow by making sure no UT is given by a donor. If anyone begs alot for items I will ban them It wouldn't be fun if you got every item you want without earning it I am Informed with the Rules
I will be a fun helper and people will love me I hope i win.
Sincerely, DJCharmander
DJCharmander
Kamina  <i> Offline</i>
Just Joined
Just Joined
PS Name: DJCharmander

Postby Smileyy » Mon 20 Jun 16 - 13:45

@Kamina please reapply following the application format provided.
Nyaro wrote:Plis come back

Okie

Helper - 18/9/15
Moderator - 29/5/16
Ex-Staff - 18/8/16
Reinstated to Moderator 23/12/16
Officially resigned from all staff duties - 01/02/17

Smileyy  <i> Offline</i>
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff
PS Name: Smileyy
YouTube Medal Bug Zapper Award

Postby AncientEvil » Tue 21 Jun 16 - 13:33

@smileyy it's fine. i've already read his application. so long as it answers the questions is doesn't HAVE to follow full guidelines. it's easier this way too.

Feel Free to PM me if you need help
For joining my guild: Just drop a PM
Guild Removal/Ranking Inquiries: Send a PM
Any Rude PMs and i will block you, or ban you
My Staff Life:
Helper Since 16th September 2015
Moderator Since 2nd October 2015
Global Moderator Since 20th May 2016
Staff Manager Since 14th October 2016
Renowned Commanding High Councillor of The Legendary Dark Riders
Councillors of The Dark Riders:
-AncientLight ~ the second-in-command, and my counterpart.
-Braviosi ~ the only other Escapee from my kingdom. Brother...
AncientEvil  <i> Offline</i>
Manager
Manager
PS Name: AncientEvil
Location: The Councillor's Meeting Chamber of The Dark Riders Stronghold.
Member of the Quarter Dev Award Created Award Great Ideas Award Bug Zapper Award
[OLD] Member of the Month

PreviousNext page