Please Register and Login to our forum to access all features!
ROTMG free hack Hack ROTMG and Private Server ROTMG Private Server
Play ROTMG Tool Private Server Play ROTMG Hacked Client
View the Frequently Asked Questions Donate to ROTMG Tool Visit the Community Site
Realm of the Mad God Hacks, Cheats and Private Server - Come as Guests, Stay as Family!
Advertisement

[CLOSED] Helper Applications - ROTMG Tool

View and apply for any open positions with ROTMG Tool

Postby Ashryver » Sun 26 Jun, 2016 8:39 pm

@AncientEvil Juss Hir mai, Ryanz gon zo u sould git m3
ffs this is gonna take awhile:

Did you read the full post above?: You think that I wouldn't? Yea, I did.

Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills: I think that my reading skills are higher than my writing skills, but I've been working on it. I would say that I am 8/10 in reading and 7.5/10 in writing. I am always working to improve my skills, and my standards for perfect keep going up. Anyone who thinks that they are perfect is full of them-self, there is always room for improvement. Also I am 17 years, 6 months and 14 days old

Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 40 posts and no active warnings: I've been a member since 10:40pm October 10, 2015. That is more than 3 months. Technically I have over 1k posts, but even after the error I still have more than 40 posts. I have no warnings listed that I know of.

Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums: Every moment of my waking life that I am not working.

Are you willing to help new users and post at least every-other-day: Regardless of being hired or not I am willing to new members, as everyone does this already, it is not something specific to Helpers, we have a nice community even with the occasional riffraff.

Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: If that is what you wish to see, it the moment I am trying to be serious though I may throw some humor in depending on how I feel.

How would you help the server grow and develop: By growing and devolving the the server. By making things new and improving things old.

Have you ever been banned on this server or others? if so, then what for, and how long for? HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA A lot.

Please add any extra points that will support you in your application: Ryan is gone.

My heart at home,
And fire in the heath

My life is good,
If my Life is with you

(✿◕﹏◠)~★Read the FaQ's ★~(◠﹏◕✿)
Ashryver<i> Offline</i>
PS Name: Ashrie
Member of the Quarter Great Ideas Award Bug Zapper Award

Postby Dicko » Tue 28 Jun, 2016 7:15 am

Hello I know it sounds really weird but I am happy with any rank cause really I'm not the type that ask for much! My name: Jack White Name in game: ProLoleTwo
•Did you read the full post above?: Yes
•Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: Yes-(of course, and I can prove it by sending you my recent essay to you on Gmail)
•Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 40 posts and no active warnings?: Yes
•Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums?: Pretty much all the time. (Currently no school and my job is at home. Plenty of time of being online.
•Are you willing to help new users and post at least every-other-day?: Yes Infact (although I am not a staff I am a pretty good player at this server. And I already helped many people on this server.)
•Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: Yes, I am really friendly and calm. I will not rage easily and outside I made a community to help homeless people. I have funded some money to some other friendly communities.
•How would you help the server grow and develop? I have my own server it's pretty popular and I know I can get them to play on this server getting this server filled with people playing. Also I have my own channel, I will also advertise this server on the my channel. I will also spend lots of my time finding out what most people complain about and try to fix it.
•Have you ever been banned on this server or others? if so, then what for, and how long for? I haven't at all.
•Please add any extra points that will support you in your application:
I am friends with two most popular private server owners :
Lexuss (lexuss realm), USA (destiny realm)
On my YouTube channel I post every Friday and Sunday.
Why I want to get a rank:
I see potential in this server this server is great/awesome/OP/etc. I want to be part of this “awesomeness/greatness” . I want to fell the pride of being a staff and help people play this awesome game.

I hope you guys would consider me! Thank you so much!
Dicko<i> Offline</i>
Just Joined
Just Joined
PS Name: 123

Postby TheGod » Wed 29 Jun, 2016 11:54 am

Did you read the full post above?: (Yes/No)
Yes, I did read the post
Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: (Yes/No)
Yes I am 16 with great reading and writing skills
Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 40 posts and no active warnings?: (Yes/No)
No but I have on other forums and pages with no warnings...
Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums?:
Maybe 2-3 times a day
Are you willing to help new users and post at least every-other-day?: (Yes/No) - Please add details -
Yes I can post every other day and the latest i would post is every three days
Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: (Yes/No) - Please add details -
Yes I am very understanding I know how to help and I am very calm. As I said before Ive been mods on other places
How would you help the server grow and develop? -Please Add Details-
I might advertise depending on ur permission and I am good at design and more...
Have you ever been banned on this server or others? if so, then what for, and how long for? (We WILL Check This)
No, I have never been banned anywhere and I dont plan on getting kicked or banned any time soon...
Please add any extra points that will support you in your application:
I am very nice and can help almost anyone even if they are older or younger than me... I can help anyone with almost anything... And I speak a few other common languages so I can translate if someone needs me too...
TheGod<i> Offline</i>
Just Joined
Just Joined
PS Name: Tonybob

Re: Helper/Mod application

Postby Fazzbear65 » Wed 29 Jun, 2016 9:04 pm

[quote="Fazzbear65"][quote="Fazzbear65"]Did you read the full post above?: Yes

Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: Yes

Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 40 posts and no active warnings?: No

Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums?:I can get on everyday and check what other people, ex staff, moderators, and much more post.
Are you willing to help new users and post at least every-other-day?: Yes, I would love to help the community and introduce new player, and make them feel welcomed in this community
Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: Yes, I do not do immature things, like: rage, be too impatient with others, or get mad for no reason unless they have fused the bomb.

How would you help the server grow and develop? By having some idealistic things, and help make the community a better place

Have you ever been banned on this server or others? No I have never been banned on any servers that I am fond of.

Please add any extra points that will support you in your application:I have some social media things, where my friends follow me. I can help by introducing them to this game. I already introduced one of my friends to this private server

Thank you for your time and I hope to see you in-game or on the forums.
Don’t rely on someone else for your happiness and self-worth. Only you can be responsible for that.
Fazzbear65<i> Offline</i>
Poster
Poster

Postby Ashryver » Thu 30 Jun, 2016 7:03 am

@AncientEvil I'd like to formally ask you, to of your own volition copy and paste the message below before deleting it as I have already applied

If you are brand new to the forums, regardless of your time spent elsewhere please have some kind of evidence that you can do what you're asked of, some showing that you are at least extraordinarily knowledgeable about the server and that you can be a component person.

If the first post you have on the server is an application, I'll ask you to kindly leave. It doesn't matter how good you would be for the server it really shows your lack of motivation and loyalty.

I don't want to judge people who just joined too harshly because I was there once too, I hated the feeling of knowing what I could do but being ignored because of the amount of time I had been around. ~Ash

My heart at home,
And fire in the heath

My life is good,
If my Life is with you

(✿◕﹏◠)~★Read the FaQ's ★~(◠﹏◕✿)
Ashryver<i> Offline</i>
PS Name: Ashrie
Member of the Quarter Great Ideas Award Bug Zapper Award

Postby AncientEvil » Thu 30 Jun, 2016 2:45 pm

well... Ash, it was nice of you to do this, but you did it a bit too late.
EVERYBODY, APPLICATIONS HAVE NOW BEEN CLOSED (a couple hours earlier than i had anticipated, mind you)
GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!
~RotMGTool Staff Team

Feel Free to PM me if you need help
For joining my guild: Just drop a PM
Guild Removal/Ranking Inquiries: Send a PM
Any Rude PMs and i will block you, or ban you
My Staff Life:
Helper Since 16th September 2015
Moderator Since 2nd October 2015
Global Moderator Since 20th May 2016
Staff Manager Since 14th October 2016
Renowned Commanding High Councillor of The Legendary Dark Riders
Councillors of The Dark Riders:
-AncientLight ~ the second-in-command, and my counterpart.
-Braviosi ~ the only other Escapee from my kingdom. Brother...
AncientEvil<i> Offline</i>
Staff Manager
Staff Manager
PS Name: AncientEvil
Location: The Councillor's Meeting Chamber of The Dark Riders Stronghold.
Member of the Quarter Dev Award Created Award Great Ideas Award Bug Zapper Award
[OLD] Member of the Month

Postby Nyaro » Thu 30 Jun, 2016 3:22 pm

@Ashryver application counts cause you hadnt closed it @AncientEvil
hi
Nyaro<i> Offline</i>
Staff Manager
Staff Manager
PS Name: Nyaro
Nuclear Award Created Award Great Ideas Award YouTube Medal Bug Zapper Award
LMAO Award 20k Posts Day! [OLD] Member of the Month

Postby AncientEvil » Fri 01 Jul, 2016 7:34 am

@Nyaro wasn't talking about the application but the post just above these two.

Feel Free to PM me if you need help
For joining my guild: Just drop a PM
Guild Removal/Ranking Inquiries: Send a PM
Any Rude PMs and i will block you, or ban you
My Staff Life:
Helper Since 16th September 2015
Moderator Since 2nd October 2015
Global Moderator Since 20th May 2016
Staff Manager Since 14th October 2016
Renowned Commanding High Councillor of The Legendary Dark Riders
Councillors of The Dark Riders:
-AncientLight ~ the second-in-command, and my counterpart.
-Braviosi ~ the only other Escapee from my kingdom. Brother...
AncientEvil<i> Offline</i>
Staff Manager
Staff Manager
PS Name: AncientEvil
Location: The Councillor's Meeting Chamber of The Dark Riders Stronghold.
Member of the Quarter Dev Award Created Award Great Ideas Award Bug Zapper Award
[OLD] Member of the Month

Previous