Please Register and Login to our forum to access all features!
ROTMG free hack Hack ROTMG and Private Server ROTMG Private Server
Play ROTMG Tool Private Server Play ROTMG Hacked Client
View the Frequently Asked Questions Donate to ROTMG Tool Visit the Community Site
Realm of the Mad God Hacks, Cheats and Private Server - Come as Guests, Stay as Family!
Advertisement

[CLOSED] Helper Applications - ROTMG Tool

View and apply for any open positions with ROTMG Tool

[CLOSED] Helper Applications

Postby AncientEvil » Sun 12 Jun, 2016 1:23 pm

Any questions, please PM me.
Anything in this thread that isn't an application will be considered as SPAM and will be deleted!

We are looking at the moment for 2-3 helpers and 1-2 moderators.

We ask that before you consider applying
- You are over 14 years of age
- You have been registered on our forums for at least 3 month
- You have at least 30 posts, and be active regularly (preferably daily or every-other-day)
- You have made an attempt to help new users, and welcome members to our community
- You have no active warnings against your forum account
- You have good written English skills (reading and writing)
- You are prepared to be active, help others, be kind, not to flame, talk with staff and have fun!

Please fill the form below to apply to become a Helper/Moderator

• Did you read the full post above?: (Yes/No)
  • Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: (Yes/No)
  • Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 40 posts and no active warnings?: (Yes/No)
  • Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums?:
  • Are you willing to help new users and post at least every-other-day?: (Yes/No) - Please add details -
  • Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: (Yes/No) - Please add details -
  • How would you help the server grow and develop? -Please Add Details-
  • Have you ever been banned on this server or others? if so, then what for, and how long for? (We WILL Check This)
  • Please add any extra points that will support you in your application:

Only ONE application per user, please!

Good Luck to Everyone!

Feel Free to PM me if you need help
For joining my guild: Just drop a PM
Guild Removal/Ranking Inquiries: Send a PM
Any Rude PMs and i will block you, or ban you
My Staff Life:
Helper Since 16th September 2015
Moderator Since 2nd October 2015
Global Moderator Since 20th May 2016
Staff Manager Since 14th October 2016
Renowned Commanding High Councillor of The Legendary Dark Riders
Councillors of The Dark Riders:
-AncientLight ~ the second-in-command, and my counterpart.
-Braviosi ~ the only other Escapee from my kingdom. Brother...
AncientEvil<i> Offline</i>
Staff Manager
Staff Manager
PS Name: AncientEvil
Location: The Councillor's Meeting Chamber of The Dark Riders Stronghold.
Member of the Quarter Dev Award Created Award Great Ideas Award Bug Zapper Award
[OLD] Member of the Month

Re: [OPEN] Helper Applications

Postby Stradinius » Mon 13 Jun, 2016 5:01 am

•Did you read the full post above?: Yes

•Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: Yes, I am 16 years old, and am taking accelerated English classes.

•Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 40 posts and no active warnings?: Yes, I have been a member of the site since November of last year (7 months), have 60+ posts, and have no active warnings. (or past warnings, as far as I am aware.)

•Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums?: Generally, I do my best to get online every day, however; on occasion, life does get in the way, and I am unable to log on as a result. For example, I am currently going through final exams, so I may be offline for a day or two before signing in again.

•Are you willing to help new users and post at least every-other-day?: Yes, I have been helping out new members since 5/5/2016 via Private Messages. I may not be available to post at least every-other day, but I will post if and when necessary to answer questions and solve issues as they arise.

•Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: Yes, generally speaking. If I do not understand a situation completely at first, I will ask questions in attempt to further my understanding of the problem or question at hand. I usually hold a calm demeanor, but can occasionally get annoyed at problems I cannot find the solution for.

•How would you help the server grow and develop?: While my overall abilities in the terms of development are limited, I excel in basic troubleshooting and problem solving. I will help in the growth of this server by allowing the staff to focus on more important things than the basic technical issues of users, as well as presenting ideas and refining other's ideas for the server, such as items, mobs, and dungeons.

•Have you ever been banned on this server or others? if so, then what for, and how long for? Yes:
    -GMod Nuclear Gaming: Ban reason: I got bored, Ban Length: 13276951 years (Revoked by owner after 3 minutes)

-GMod ThinkVG: Ban reason: Annoyed the Owner, Ban Length: 20 minutes (Served to term)*
    *Please note that the owner and I are actually personal friends, and we were laughing for 20 minutes non-stop.

-GMod Lost Gaming: Ban reason: New guy, Ban Length: Permanent (Revoked by owner the next day, after an email was sent to him. Staff lost his position.)

•Please add any extra points that will support you in your application:

I am currently in the process of creating a YouTube channel, of which I plan to record content for within the Private Server, once I have a computer that can handle it.

If you so desire, I can get you into contact with the owners of other servers (Non-rotmg) that I have been staff for, and let them give their opinions of me. My prior staff positions include: Moderator, Administrator, Head Administrator, Executioner (Bans through repetitive bloody death), and Co-owner.

I am applying for either Helper or Moderator, which-ever the staff decides I fit in best as.
FAQs are friends, not food.

Please read the FAQs before contacting people for assistance. Most issues are covered there.

Helper: 7/2/2016 - 20/12/16

I cover technical issues with the ROTMGTool Client and the Private Server. That's it. I cannot mess with your account, on the forums or in game. I don't have access to a computer, I can't monitor in-game activities.
Stradinius<i> Offline</i>
Poster
Poster
PS Name: Stradinius
Member of the Quarter Bug Zapper Award

Postby Braviosi » Mon 13 Jun, 2016 5:04 am

Did you read the full post above?: (Yes/No)
-Yes, I did read the full text above.
Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: (Yes/No)
-I am 15, and English is my native language, so I have very advanced English speaking and writing skills.
Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 40 posts and no active warnings?: (Yes/No)
-I have been registered on the forums since January of 2014, I have no active warnings, but I do not have 40 posts.
Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums?:
-I am able to check the forums multiple times everyday.
Are you willing to help new users and post at least every-other-day?: (Yes/No) - Please add details -
-Yes, however I typically have a somewhat difficult time finding people to help.
Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: (Yes/No) - Please add details -
-Some people may disagree with me, but I am a generally calm and friendly person. Normally if you're polite and respectful to me, then I'm going to show the same to you.
How would you help the server grow and develop? -Please Add Details-
-Honestly, I would be there for whatever you need, (donor, staff, or non donor), and I would be happy to recruit people from other places. I'd aid people with answering questions (I already try to). To be completely honest, I would just be available when needed.
Have you ever been banned on this server or others? if so, then what for, and how long for? (We WILL Check This)
-No I have never been banned.
Please add any extra points that will support you in your application:
-I've been on the server for awhile, I guess.
-I am not fussed as to which rank i would be given.
~Bravi

Dates and stuff:

~Joined (the forums) January 8th, 2014
~Donator July 27th, 2015
~Helper July 2nd, 2016
~Moderator since September 4th, 2016
~What does the future hold? Probably death and despair...

Ancient is bae

Don't be afraid to PM me, I don't bite.

(/^-^)/
\(^-^\)
Braviosi<i> Offline</i>
PS Name: Bravi
Member of the Quarter Bug Zapper Award

Postby Gentekz » Mon 13 Jun, 2016 6:16 am

Did you read the full post above?: Yes
Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: Yes. I rate my own spelling and grammar 9/10
Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 50 posts and no active warnings?: yes, and I have been a prod player for four years
Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums?: I can try to get onto the forums daily. the game servers I'll try to get on once daily if I can but i have a lot of work to do irl.
Are you willing to help new users and post at least every-other-day?: Yes and No. I am very willing to help people. it's something I love to do, but I will only really post when I need to.
Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: I am one of the most docile people on the server (or so I think) and I'm usually really friendly :3
How would you help the server grow and develop? -Please Add Details-
i will help the server grow and develop by creating a stable environment for players to be happy, as well as doing coding when necessary to do so (if i can remember how to code xD)
Have you ever been banned on this server or others? if so, then what for, and how long for? (We WILL Check This):
i have never had any incidents on any servers. ask AncientEvil if you need proof.
Please add any extra points that will support you application:
I've not been here long but I've seen so much. I understand people's Problems and I want to help in any way I possibly can :/ I just hope I Can help.
hopefully I'm chosen to be a helper ^_^
CY@
Gentekz<i> Offline</i>
Just Joined
Just Joined
PS Name: Fahim

Postby GravitiBoy » Mon 13 Jun, 2016 7:18 am

Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: Yes
Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 40 posts and no active warnings?: Yes, i haven't got 40 posts done yet, but i am willing to post way more.
Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums?: I should be able to get online every day, maybe, if i have to study for school, i wont be able to get online.
Are you willing to help new users and post at least every-other-day?: Yes, I love helping people, i never realy got to help people on these forums sadly, because i have always been too late :c.
Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: Yes, i think i am a pretty nice person you can talk to.
How would you help the server grow and develop? I would have a look at what people are asking for/what their problems are, as i can then tell a person that has a higher rank than helper, so they can do something about it/help with a problem i alone can't fix.
Have you ever been banned on this server or others? if so, then what for, and how long for? I sadly completely forgot, if i ever got banned or not. Sorry :c
Please add any extra points that will support you in your application: I am a friendly person who loves to help people, and so do i love this server and the forums.

Have a great day! <3
Teach me how to Signature
GravitiBoy<i> Offline</i>
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
PS Name: GravitiBoy

Postby Blubber » Mon 13 Jun, 2016 7:42 am

Did you read the full post above?: I did.

Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills?:
- I am 14 (turing 15 soon) and I have been speaking english for my entire life so that is not a problem. I do make mistakes with grammar and spelling so feel free to correct me. I don’t fell that punctuation is necessary most of the time because as long as I get the point across I think its fine.

Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 40 posts and no active warnings?:
- I have been registered since March 2015. Although I do not have 40+ posts, I am constantly reading through the posts made by other people. I have no active warnings on my account.

Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums?:
- I can get on just about any time during the day (obviously this will change). I usually get on multiple times a day to check what is going on in each of the sections of the forum. I will try my best to announce when I will be gone for an extended period of time.

Are you willing to help new users and post at least every-other-day?: (Yes/No) - Please add details:
- Right now since I am only a donator I can only help people with simple problems. I am also patient to people who are new and would be glad to help them out.

Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: (Yes/No) - Please add details
- I am a nice and understanding person. Some people in game might disagree because I do not tolerate people having donator items. For the people that are following the rules I treat them how they treat me.

How would you help the server grow and develop? -Please Add Details
- I think that I could help a lot with suggestions. I like hearing what people have to say about changes on the forums or in game. If someone asks me to do something I will do it to the best of my ability.

Have you ever been banned on this server or others? if so, then what for, and how long for? (We WILL Check This)
- I have never been banned on any other servers.

Please add any extra points that will support you in your application:
- I have been on this server for a long time (I remember when everyone had their own chicken room). I am applying for either mod / helper and I will be happy with whatever position I get (If I get picked). Good luck to everyone! :D
- Blubber
Helper - 7/2/16
Moderator - 9/4/16
The Dark Riders

Feel free to PM me ^-^
~(*-*~) Magic 'n Stuff (~*-*)~
Dank B0nk
Blubber<i> Offline</i>
PS Name: Blubber
Great Ideas Award Bug Zapper Award

Postby Hai » Mon 13 Jun, 2016 8:24 am

Good luck to everyone that applies!
Privacy Policy | Forum Rules | Server Rules

contact me by email, at:
Code: Select all
[email protected]
Hai<i> Offline</i>
Administrator
Administrator
PS Name: Hai
Member of the Quarter Nuclear Award Dev Award Created Award Great Ideas Award
YouTube Medal Bug Zapper Award LMAO Award 20k Posts Day! [OLD] Member of the Month

Postby Hypernova » Mon 13 Jun, 2016 9:52 am

Did you read the full post above?: YES

Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: YES

Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 40 posts and no active warnings?: YES

Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums?: Every day i can check the forums.

Are you willing to help new users and post at least every-other-day?: YES, i am. i know alot about the server, so i can help.

Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: YES, i am. i try to make people happy, and i am friendly and understanding and calm.

How would you help the server grow and develop? By helping people, and by spawning things, and possibly making youtube videos of me spawning, to make the population grow.

Have you ever been banned on this server or others? if so, then what for, and how long for? The only ban i have had on rotmgtool, is when i overspawned, was banned for 2-3 days i think.

Please add any extra points that will support you in your application: I like to help people, i like to make them happy. Example: spawning mobs.. i like the staff and players here, i like just about everything about this server, besides how all of the mobs have been banned. Overall, i like this server, and it would be my pleasure to help out.+
Project:
SAVE BLADEMASTER.

Trying To Save Blademaster Since: 6/9/2015
Hypernova<i> Offline</i>
Donator
Donator
PS Name: Hypernova
Bug Zapper Award

Postby MrIncognito » Mon 13 Jun, 2016 1:29 pm

1.Did you read the full post above?: Yes

2.Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: Yes
Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 40 posts and no active warnings?:No

3.Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums?: Daily and, every so often, every other day

4.Are you willing to help new users and post at least every-other-day?: Yes I am and I recognize exactly what it's like to be new so I will do whatever I can to help -

5.Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: Yes I am quite calm I only freak out when something crosses way over the line

6.How would you help the server grow and develop? By helping other players so that they will have a good outlook on the server and share it with their friends, famiy, etc.

7.Have you ever been banned on this server or others? if so, then what for, and how long for? (We WILL Check This):No

8.Please add any extra points that will support you in your application: I have been playing on this server for a huge amount of time and I believe that I have enough knowledge to enroll and become a Helper/Moderator.
He Is There But You Can Not See, He Has Always Been There Waiting, Watching, All For The Perfect Moment...To Strike
MrIncognito<i> Offline</i>
Poster
Poster
PS Name: MrIncognito
Location: In a very secretive place Waiting and Watching your every move.

Postby XPLOSION » Mon 13 Jun, 2016 2:37 pm

I am applying for moderator! :D My In game name is Xplosion some people know me as Fade.

Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: Yes

Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 40 posts and no active warnings?: Yes

Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums?:I can get on everyday and check/Moderate the forums as I have no school now I can be very active.

Are you willing to help new users and post at least every-other-day?: Yes, I would be more than happy to help new users get used to ROTMG TOOL and help them get introduced to the community. I can post everyday if not every other day. I do not mind helping people and as a matter of fact I enjoy it greatly.

Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: Yes, I do not rage and I do not really like people who do rage too much/hard. Ancient can vouch for me when I say that I am friendly to all and calm to a very very high point. Only when people cross a very high line do I start to get mad.

How would you help the server grow and develop? I have my own server that is starting up and I work for many servers. I can re-direct players from those servers to come play here and have fun in the arena and hang out with staff members that are on!

Have you ever been banned on this server or others? No I have never been banned on any servers and I don't ever plan to be.

Please add any extra points that will support you in your application:I have my own youtube channel where I post weekly. I own my own server and I am an Admin on many other servers/have been an admin on many other servers. Ancient can vouch for my hard work and enthusiasm when working.

Thank you for your time and I hope to see you in-game or on the forums.
XPLOSION<i> Offline</i>
Repeat Poster
Repeat Poster
PS Name: ScannyRealms

Next page