Please Register and Login to our forum to access all features!
ROTMG free hack Hack ROTMG and Private Server ROTMG Private Server
Play ROTMG Tool Private Server Play ROTMG Hacked Client
View the Frequently Asked Questions Donate to ROTMG Tool Visit the Community Site
Realm of the Mad God Hacks, Cheats and Private Server - Come as Guests, Stay as Family!
Advertisement

[CLOSED] Helper Applications - ROTMG Tool

View and apply for any open positions with ROTMG Tool

Postby Nyaro » Tue 25 Aug, 2015 2:14 am

@Hai
If needed i help at choosing :)
hi
Nyaro<i> Offline</i>
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff
PS Name: Nyaro
Nuclear Award Created Award Great Ideas Award YouTube Medal Bug Zapper Award
LMAO Award 20k Posts Day! [OLD] Member of the Month

Re: [OPEN] Helper Applications

Postby Cat » Tue 25 Aug, 2015 10:57 am

@Hai @Nyaro
Should we put our responses to every application in one big post

Ex: [Their name]: Yes or no and reasons why

Then we'll just put their names like so

I'll show an example of how it would work using just random names

Dog: No because you suck :)
Gorilla: Yes because you are contributive and cool and all :D
Helper
Junior Moderator
Global Moderator
You don't need ranks to feel cool
Cat<i> Offline</i>
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff
PS Name: Cat
YouTube Medal Bug Zapper Award 20k Posts Day! [OLD] Member of the Month

Postby AncientEvil » Tue 25 Aug, 2015 12:45 pm

That's a Good idea @Cat
Tell hai Meow :3 before Nyaro Steals the Idea :P

Feel Free to PM me if you need help
For joining my guild: Just drop a PM
Guild Removal/Ranking Inquiries: Send a PM
Any Rude PMs and i will block you, or ban you
My Staff Life:
Helper Since 16th September 2015
Moderator Since 2nd October 2015
Global Moderator Since 20th May 2016
Staff Manager Since 14th October 2016
Renowned Commanding High Councillor of The Legendary Dark Riders
Councillors of The Dark Riders:
-AncientLight ~ the second-in-command, and my counterpart.
-Braviosi ~ the only other Escapee from my kingdom. Brother...
AncientEvil<i> Offline</i>
Manager
Manager
PS Name: AncientEvil
Location: The Councillor's Meeting Chamber of The Dark Riders Stronghold.
Member of the Quarter Dev Award Created Award Great Ideas Award Bug Zapper Award
[OLD] Member of the Month

Postby OBENNYo » Wed 26 Aug, 2015 10:30 pm

Did you read the full post above?: Yes
Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills?:Yes
Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 50 posts and no ACTIVE warnings?: idk about the posts:/ but yes
ACTIVITY- How often can you get online and check the forums?:about 8-9 hours per day
Are you willing to help NEW users and post at least every-other-day?: yes!!!! i always enjoy telling new people how the server works and how to download my client for the server
Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: no i only understand Lovely and nice
Please add any extra points that will SUPPORT you application: i have been on this server for a while and i made my friends join and IM NOT DOING THIS FOR ANY COMMANDS because i already have donater rank.
My internet also have been really bad lately but now its fine so now i can be a active user here and in the server

LOVE U GUYS
DONT HATE ME I HELP YOU<3 Nyaro is love, Nyaro is life<3
OBENNYo<i> Offline</i>
Donator
Donator
PS Name: BENNY

Postby Nyaro » Thu 27 Aug, 2015 8:36 am

Cat wrote:@Hai @Nyaro
Should we put our responses to every application in one big post

Ex: [Their name]: Yes or no and reasons why

Then we'll just put their names like so

I'll show an example of how it would work using just random names

Dog: No because you suck :)
Gorilla: Yes because you are contributive and cool and all :D

No.
Wait until hai closes apps
then he will choose 1.
hi
Nyaro<i> Offline</i>
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff

Postby Cayde » Thu 27 Aug, 2015 8:55 pm

Did you read the full post above?: Yes, I have and I fully understand the spam warning and the rules.
Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: I am 17 and currently going in to my senior year of high school. I was born in America, and have perfect grammar/writing skills when I must use them.
Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 50 posts and no active warnings?: Yes, I have. I have received no warnings in regards to rule breaking/forum infractions.
Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums?: I can get online and check with the forums every day if possible, even all day.
Are you willing to help new users and post at least every-other-day?: Yes, I am willing to help new users and post at least 5-6 times per week. I choose to fully devote my life when possible to moderation, so I may help players that have recently joined the server.
Are you understanding, friendly and calm?:Yes! I am friendly to all players, unless they have broken a rule. I'm always calm, the only reason I would be upset would be personal things.
Please add any extra points that will support you application: I can't think of anything to support my application, but I have helped/moderated on lots of other things before. I have been a moderator on some forum sites a while back, but currently I am an information officer for a runescape private server.

Thanks for taking the time to read my application!
"Alright, i'll be here...like it or not."
Cayde<i> Offline</i>
Keen Poster
Keen Poster
PS Name: Cayde
Created Award Great Ideas Award YouTube Medal Bug Zapper Award

Postby Nyaro » Fri 28 Aug, 2015 10:24 am

Kyega wrote:Did you read the full post above?: Yes, I have and I fully understand the spam warning and the rules.
Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: I am 17 and currently going in to my senior year of high school. I was born in America, and have perfect grammar/writing skills when I must use them.
Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 50 posts and no active warnings?: Yes, I have. I have received no warnings in regards to rule breaking/forum infractions.
Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums?: I can get online and check with the forums every day if possible, even all day.
Are you willing to help new users and post at least every-other-day?: Yes, I am willing to help new users and post at least 5-6 times per week. I choose to fully devote my life when possible to moderation, so I may help players that have recently joined the server.
Are you understanding, friendly and calm?:Yes! I am friendly to all players, unless they have broken a rule. I'm always calm, the only reason I would be upset would be personal things.
Please add any extra points that will support you application: I can't think of anything to support my application, but I have helped/moderated on lots of other things before. I have been a moderator on some forum sites a while back, but currently I am an information officer for a runescape private server.

Thanks for taking the time to read my application!

@Hai
I vouch for helper :)

I solved my real life problems way faster than i thought.
So yea.

Did you read the full post above?: Yes
Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: Yes
Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 50 posts and no active warnings?: A little bit over 50 posts...
Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums?: I have alot of time.
Are you willing to help new users and post at least every-other-day?: Yes. Like i did before ! :)
Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: Mostly. Sometimes if some1 is disrecspects me for no reason i can get angry sometimes
Please add any extra points that will support you application: Yes. It's pretty funny because i managed to solve my real life problems in my vacation. There was 1 person who helped me alot. And im very thankful. So yea. Without her help i would be gone for 2-3 months.
But yes. Here i am. I hope you understand that and want me back.
hi
Nyaro<i> Offline</i>
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff

Postby Moosee » Mon 31 Aug, 2015 3:43 pm

Did you read the full post above?: (Yes/No) Yes
Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: (Yes/No) Yes
Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 50 posts and no active warnings?: (Yes/No) Yeah.
Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums?: Every day
Are you willing to help new users and post at least every-other-day?: (Yes/No) - Please add details -
Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: (Yes/No) - Please add details - Yes, I am quite understanding, friendly and calm, anytime I'm not I would take a break and calm myself down.
Please add any extra points that will support you application: I am a TUBE and I wish to help the server more than just making videos every now and again.
M is for moosee, and moosee is for me!
Moosee<i> Offline</i>
Keen Poster
Keen Poster
PS Name: Moosee
YouTube Medal

Postby RegalDerp » Tue 01 Sep, 2015 4:33 pm

@Nyaro BBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 Welcome back. :)
-Regal
Nom Nom :3
RegalDerp<i> Offline</i>
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff
PS Name: Regal
Created Award Great Ideas Award Bug Zapper Award [OLD] Member of the Month

Postby OrireLucky » Tue 01 Sep, 2015 6:41 pm

Did you read the full post above?: Yes, Ofcourse, Why wouldn't I?
Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: I am to be 16 soon in fact! (9 oct) And even if English is not my native language, I am told that I have a high level of English.
Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 50 posts and no active warnings?: Yes and No, currently I currently have a total of 29 posts and no active warnings.
Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums?: I come to check the forums at least 2 times a day and come online multiple times on all servers.
Are you willing to help new users and post at least every-other-day?: Yes, I am willing to help those who don't really know whats going on, it frustrates me when no one is helping others that are new that aren't getting helped.
Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: I am a sympathetic person that looks at both sides of any given story. I am one of the friendliest people you can meet and pretty calm. I do tend to get passionate about certain subjects, only then am I ecstatic.
Please add any extra points that will support you application: I am a fast learner and currently have experience moderating other online forums and or games. I currently know the basic's of coding (Java) and know how to create pixel art (See my own staff that I have requested to be made here:
* Please Register and Login to see links *

And I am learning how to code in ROTMG.
I have instructed people how to donate through the server and have helped people figure out what to do on the forums and on the server. I have also created a staff that RegalDerp is supposedly going to enjoy testing.
I hope I get to be part of this group to be able to help the community and all those who will join.
Thank you for reading this
-Lucky
OrireLucky<i> Offline</i>
Donator
Donator
PS Name: MaServa

PreviousNext page