Please Register and Login to our forum to access all features!
ROTMG free hack Hack ROTMG and Private Server ROTMG Private Server
Play ROTMG Tool Private Server Play ROTMG Hacked Client
View the Frequently Asked Questions Donate to ROTMG Tool Visit the Community Site
Realm of the Mad God Hacks, Cheats and Private Server - Come as Guests, Stay as Family!
Advertisement

[CLOSED] Helper Applications - ROTMG Tool

View and apply for any open positions with ROTMG Tool

Postby AncientEvil » Thu 03 Sep, 2015 1:56 pm

When does this Close @hai ? Just curious

Feel Free to PM me if you need help
For joining my guild: Just drop a PM
Guild Removal/Ranking Inquiries: Send a PM
Any Rude PMs and i will block you, or ban you
My Staff Life:
Helper Since 16th September 2015
Moderator Since 2nd October 2015
Global Moderator Since 20th May 2016
Staff Manager Since 14th October 2016
Renowned Commanding High Councillor of The Legendary Dark Riders
Councillors of The Dark Riders:
-AncientLight ~ the second-in-command, and my counterpart.
-Braviosi ~ the only other Escapee from my kingdom. Brother...
AncientEvil<i> Offline</i>
Staff Manager
Staff Manager
PS Name: AncientEvil
Location: The Councillor's Meeting Chamber of The Dark Riders Stronghold.
Member of the Quarter Dev Award Created Award Great Ideas Award Bug Zapper Award
[OLD] Member of the Month

Postby SasukeJP » Fri 04 Sep, 2015 1:46 pm

Did you read the full post above?: Yes
Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: No, Yes
Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 50 posts and no active warnings?: No
Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums?: Everyday
Are you willing to help new users and post at least every-other-day?: Yes. I want to be helper because i really want to help the server!
Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: Yes, but sometimes I can be so furious.
Please add any extra points that will support you application: I want to help RotmgTOOL! I want to do ALL I can to help the server!
SasukeJP<i> Offline</i>
Just Joined
Just Joined
PS Name: afdfa

Re:

Postby AncientEvil » Fri 04 Sep, 2015 2:42 pm

AncientEvil wrote:Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: Yes. I rate my own selling and grammar 9/10

Wow. Selling XD i meant Spelling :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

My Staff Life:
Staff Manager
Staff Manager
Member of the Quarter Dev Award Created Award Great Ideas Award Bug Zapper Award

Postby Guntan » Fri 04 Sep, 2015 2:51 pm

Did you read the full post above?: Yes
Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: Yes I rate my grammar an eight out of 10.
Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 50 posts and no active warnings?: Yes I have been on the private server for two years but I don't use forums very much at all so unfortunately
Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums?:I can be online everyday and for around 12 hours a day
Are you willing to help new users and post at least every-other-day?: Yes - Please add details - Yes I am willing to help other new users and make sure they are having a lot of fun because nobody private server right.
Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: Yes - Please add details - Yes I am very friendly and I am very calm I do not get angry at all and I am willing to help everyone who needs it.
Please add any extra points that will support you application: I've been a player on this server for around 2-3 years however I have not used a forum account because I didn't see the reason to at that time until now but I shall use it more often. Thanks for giving us the chance to apply for this helper job and I hope everyone gets what they deserve
Thanks Kind Regards Guntan
Guntan<i> Offline</i>
Just Joined
Just Joined
PS Name: Guntan

Postby DiabloTime » Sun 06 Sep, 2015 9:32 am

I would like to help with the other char I can I'm a helpful Person and this is a cool private server. Plz I am 17 and in high school.
DiabloTime<i> Offline</i>
Just Joined
Just Joined
PS Name: DiabloTime

Re:

Postby AncientEvil » Sun 06 Sep, 2015 9:51 am

DiabloTime wrote:I would like to help with the other char I can I'm a helpful Person and this is a cool private server. Plz I am 17 and in high school.

You need to lay out an application as the other have done. Thank you

My Staff Life:
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

Re: [OPEN] Helper Applications

Postby Peoples » Sun 06 Sep, 2015 7:06 pm

Hai wrote:
Any questions, please post here or email me, at: rotmgtool@live.com
Anything in this thread that isn't an application will be considered as SPAM and will be deleted!

We have some recently promoted some new forum staff, but we require more active mods/helpers.(Our helpers have the chance to become a Moderator)

We ask that before you consider applying
- You are over 14 years of age
- You have been registered on our forums for at least 3 months
- You have at least 50 posts, and be active regularly (preferably daily or every-other-day)
- You have made an attempt to help new users, and welcome members to our community
- You have no active warnings against your forum account
- You have good written English skills (reading and writing)
- You are prepared to be active, help others, be kind, not to flame, talk with staff and have fun!

Please fill the form below to apply to become a Helper / Forum Mod

Code: Select all
Did you read the full post above?: (Yes/No)
Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: (Yes/No) Yes
Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 50 posts and no active warnings?: (Yes/No) I have been registered on forums for around a year now, and a player for well over a year.
Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums?: Every day
Are you willing to help new users and post at least every-other-day?: (Yes/No) - Please add details - Yes, academics must come first so I am able to, but I am willing to make this environment better for everyone!
Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: (Yes/No) - Please add details - Certainly
Please add any extra points that will support you application:
Friendly player, very experienced, well known, good reputation.

Only one application per user, please!

Good Luck to Everyone!
Peoples<i> Offline</i>
Just Joined
Just Joined
PS Name: Peoples

Postby deathrideout » Sun 06 Sep, 2015 10:57 pm

Did you read the full post above? Yes
Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills? Yes I am 15 with the spelling and grammar greater than both of my teachers. Not wanting to brag but my spelling and grammar are 10/10
Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 50 posts and no active warnings? On this site no i have recently joined but in original ROTMG i have been playing on it for more than three years. Never posted but I am willing to post stuff if needed,and i have never had a warning nor do i intend to.
Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums? ROTMGTools forums I have already read alot of them gaining some info that was really useful.
Are you willing to help new users and post at least every-other-day? I am willing to help others as I usually do where i am at now but I would be more than happy helping those in need.
Are you understanding, friendly and calm? Yes i do understand,Friendly and,Calm in which case i am great at both of those.
Please add any extra points that will support you application: Main reason i want to put in this application is to mainly try to help the creators in building new portals,make new weapons etc. But also to make it easier for them to deal with problems that may happen. That and to also help those in need as i have stated. And also thank you for creating the ROTMGTool private server i do enjoy it.

Sincerely DeathRideout
deathrideout<i> Offline</i>
Just Joined
Just Joined
PS Name: pveevp

Postby Murica » Mon 07 Sep, 2015 5:55 am

did I read the full post above yes. are you over 14 with a good English reading and writing skills yeah but I'm not over 14 have you been here for longer than 3 months and have no active warnings yes but I have not been here for 3 months yet. activity- how often can you check the forums when ever I get a chance in my spare time which is a lot are you willing to help new users and post at least ever other day yes of course I love new user I would love to meet people and help. are you understanding friendly and calm yes I'm am calm and very friendly one more thing I would like to help in game people too I'm am a great person and I hope if I get helper the server will change for the better
I love internet cookies
Murica<i> Offline</i>
Just Joined
Just Joined
PS Name: Murica

Postby money » Sun 13 Sep, 2015 8:15 am

Did you read the full post above?:yes
Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: Yes
Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 50 posts and no active warnings?: (Yes/No) I have been registered on forums for around a year now, and a player for well over a year.
Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums?: Every day
Are you willing to help new users and post at least every-other-day?: Yes - Please add details - Yes, academics must come first so I am able to, but I am willing to make this environment better for everyone!
Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: Yes - Please add details - Certainly
Please add any extra points that will support you application:i love helping
money<i> Offline</i>
Just Joined
Just Joined
PS Name: Kdestroyer

PreviousNext page