Hacked Client
$
Donations
?
Help
C
Community

Follow us on Facebook!
Please Register and Login to our forum to access all features!

[CLOSED] Helper Applications - ROTMG Tool

View and apply for any open positions with ROTMG Tool

[CLOSED] Helper Applications

Postby Hai » Sat 22 Aug 15 - 18:20

Any questions, please post here or email me, at: [email protected]
Anything in this thread that isn't an application will be considered as SPAM and will be deleted!

We have some recently promoted some new forum staff, but we require more active mods/helpers.(Our helpers have the chance to become a Moderator)

We ask that before you consider applying
- You are over 14 years of age
- You have been registered on our forums for at least 3 months
- You have at least 50 posts, and be active regularly (preferably daily or every-other-day)
- You have made an attempt to help new users, and welcome members to our community
- You have no active warnings against your forum account
- You have good written English skills (reading and writing)
- You are prepared to be active, help others, be kind, not to flame, talk with staff and have fun!

Please fill the form below to apply to become a Helper / Forum Mod

Code
Did you read the full post above?: (Yes/No)
Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: (Yes/No)
Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 50 posts and no active warnings?: (Yes/No)
Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums?:
Are you willing to help new users and post at least every-other-day?: (Yes/No) - Please add details -
Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: (Yes/No) - Please add details -
Please add any extra points that will support you application:

Only one application per user, please!

Good Luck to Everyone!
Privacy Policy | Forum Rules | Server Rules

contact us by email, at:
Code
[email protected]
Hai  <i> Offline</i>
Administrator
Administrator
PS Name: Hai
Member of the Quarter Nuclear Award Dev Award Created Award Great Ideas Award
YouTube Medal Bug Zapper Award LMAO Award 20k Posts Day! [OLD] Member of the Month

Postby AncientEvil » Sun 23 Aug 15 - 11:16

Did you read the full post above?: Yes
Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: Yes. I rate my own selling and grammar 9/10
Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 50 posts and no active warnings?: No, but I have been a prod player for nearly four years
Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums?: I can get onto the forums daily. the game servers I'll try to get on once daily if I can.
Are you willing to help new users and post at least every-other-day?: Yes and No. I am very willing to help people. it's something I love to do, but I only really post when I need to. or to report abusers.
Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: I am one of the most docile people on the server (or so I think) and I'm usually really friendly :3
Please add any extra points that will support you application:
I've not been here long but I've seen so much. I understand people's Problems and I want to help in any way I possibly can :/ I just hope I Can help.
hopefully I'm chosen to be a helper.
~AncientEvil aka JC

Feel Free to PM me if you need help
For joining my guild: Just drop a PM
Guild Removal/Ranking Inquiries: Send a PM
Any Rude PMs and i will block you, or ban you
My Staff Life:
Helper Since 16th September 2015
Moderator Since 2nd October 2015
Global Moderator Since 20th May 2016
Staff Manager Since 14th October 2016
Renowned Commanding High Councillor of The Legendary Dark Riders
Councillors of The Dark Riders:
-AncientLight ~ the second-in-command, and my counterpart.
-Braviosi ~ the only other Escapee from my kingdom. Brother...
AncientEvil  <i> Offline</i>
Manager
Manager
PS Name: AncientEvil
Location: The Councillor's Meeting Chamber of The Dark Riders Stronghold.
Member of the Quarter Dev Award Created Award Great Ideas Award Bug Zapper Award
[OLD] Member of the Month

Postby Placegod » Sun 23 Aug 15 - 11:44

Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: Yes, I take all Advanced Placement and honors classes for my grade in high school.
Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 50 posts and no active warnings?: No, but I am striving for it everyday I look for those in need.
Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums?:I play Rotmg Tool Everyday, and I am on the forums everyday.
Are you willing to help new users and post at least every-other-day?: Yes, I try to help as much as I can to those who need it. I also do because I want to create a positive environment and give our server a positive image.
Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: I am majority of the time I speak to people, as I want to be treated the same way I treat others.
Please add any extra points that will support you application: Over this past Summer, I worked at my school as an Office Intern and worked with 7 adults, and 4 other students that attended my school. This job required a lot of comprehension, teamwork, and communication to handle. I also assisted in the office with parents in need of a variety of requests that I managed to solve or obtain for them. As an optimistic person I focus on positive things, so If a parent or student came with a bad mood, I maintained my composure and handled their situations with ease.
Placegod  <i> Offline</i>
Poster
Poster
PS Name: Tool
YouTube Medal Bug Zapper Award

Postby VoidReaper » Sun 23 Aug 15 - 12:59

Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: Yes, I'm 16 and my grammar is pretty good. Probably 8/10 since there's always room for improvement.
Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 50 posts and no active warnings?: Yes, I've been around for a few months. I have over 50 posts and I haven't been yelled at or anything like that.
Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums?: I Check the forums everyday, I'm only on the server every so often since all I can really do is farm for items, but that'll change if more is added.
Are you willing to help new users and post at least every-other-day?: Yes, I try to help the server and the users on the server in any way that I can, I enjoy helping people.
Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: I normally pretty chill, and I consider myself to be nice and friendly.
Please add any extra points that will support you application: I helped Nyaro with the summer event item sprites, I'm learning to code in multiple different languages, I know the basics of HTML and CSS, I'm still learning JavaScript, XML, and the Java platform. I'm applying for a MOD position if it's possible to get it since I'm helper. I was told that it was possible but I'm just double checking.
Image~Death, King of the Void

Masters Will Fall, and Darkness will Rise...
The Void Army is Rising Again...
VoidReaper  <i> Offline</i>
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
PS Name: GodofDeath
Location: the Void, frolicking among the souls of the dead, and watching over my kingdom
Member of the Quarter Nuclear Award Dev Award Created Award Great Ideas Award
Bug Zapper Award LMAO Award [OLD] Member of the Month

Postby KingOGeeks » Sun 23 Aug 15 - 21:39

Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: Yes, I am over 14 and i am a straight A student in school in english and grammar
Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 50 posts and no active warnings?: No i havent been here longer than three months but ive been playing playing and posting for about a moth or so.
Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums?: I play almost everyday and i check the forums everyday as well
Are you willing to help new users and post at least every-other-day?: I am willing to help new users but not too much(like giving them high tiered equips) i will help them to learn the game and get the hang of it. I will post everyday i can.
Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: I am one of the calmest people that i know. I have learnt how to manage my feelings and when somebody is angry i will not get angry back. I am always respectful while i am online and am always willing to help.
Please add any extra points that will support you application: I am starting to learn some coding. I have expansive knowlegde of the rules items dungeons and monsters in ROTMG tool. I always obey the rules no matter what.
Plz i would love to help with this game, it is amazing already and i would love to help make it even better. So plz select me. :D
KingOGeeks  <i> Offline</i>
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
PS Name: KingOGeeks

Postby Killweds » Mon 24 Aug 15 - 6:01

Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: No i am good are reading and writing but i am 13 :/
Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 50 posts and no active warnings?: No been playing for a month
Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums?:Anytime i get on:)
Are you willing to help new users and post at least every-other-day?: Yes - I can help new users to get the hang of the game and i post in the fourms when i can
Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: Yes - Unless people are begging and annoying me too much i can get a little bit angry
Please add any extra points that will support you application: I would like to help the game in all sort of ways :)
I've committed a sin...
A sin that cannot be atoned.
The animal of sin explains it all.
A dragon..
The sin has given me power
How does it makes sense...
My journey will begin...

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Helper since 2nd July 2016
Don't hesitate to ask me for help
Killweds  <i> Offline</i>
Keen Poster
Keen Poster
PS Name: Killweds
Bug Zapper Award

Re:

Postby AncientEvil » Mon 24 Aug 15 - 14:54

AncientEvil wrote:Did you read the full post above?: Yes
Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: Yes. I rate my own selling and grammar 9/10

forgot to mention, I am 16

Feel Free to PM me if you need help
For joining my guild: Just drop a PM
Guild Removal/Ranking Inquiries: Send a PM
Any Rude PMs and i will block you, or ban you
My Staff Life:
Helper Since 16th September 2015
Moderator Since 2nd October 2015
Global Moderator Since 20th May 2016
Staff Manager Since 14th October 2016
Renowned Commanding High Councillor of The Legendary Dark Riders
Councillors of The Dark Riders:
-AncientLight ~ the second-in-command, and my counterpart.
-Braviosi ~ the only other Escapee from my kingdom. Brother...
AncientEvil  <i> Offline</i>
Manager
Manager
PS Name: AncientEvil
Location: The Councillor's Meeting Chamber of The Dark Riders Stronghold.
Member of the Quarter Dev Award Created Award Great Ideas Award Bug Zapper Award
[OLD] Member of the Month

Postby Goldengun » Mon 24 Aug 15 - 18:16

Did you read the full post above?: (Yes/No) Yes I did.
Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: (Yes/No) I consider myself to have pretty good writing skills, my main language is English.
Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 50 posts and no active warnings?: (Yes/No) I have been here for well over 3 months, don't have 50 posts but I'm sure I have no active warnings!
Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums?: I'm usually on once in a while but if I get helper I'd be on more often!
Are you willing to help new users and post at least every-other-day?: (Yes/No) - Please add details - Yes of course, I'd be happy to check up on the forum every other day and help new users. I'd offer them tips of how to get in to ROTMGTool!
Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: (Yes/No) - Please add details - Yes of course! I'm usually calm, I prefer not to get myself into arguments as in my opinion I always end up looking like an idiot...
Please add any extra points that will support you application: I'm quite known around the server (I think) I would like to be the one helping instead of asking for help, and I would also love to spend time looking around on the forums.

PS. I've had on and off absences from the private server, as I was doing exams. I don't have 50 posts sorry xD
Goldengun  <i> Offline</i>
Just Joined
Just Joined

Postby Goldengun » Mon 24 Aug 15 - 18:17

Oops, wrong account I'm at my friends wrong account (it's Smileyy)
Goldengun  <i> Offline</i>
Just Joined
Just Joined

Postby Smileyy » Mon 24 Aug 15 - 18:20

As I said wrong account take that app under this name please!
Did you read the full post above?: (Yes/No) Yes I did.
Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: (Yes/No) I consider myself to have pretty good writing skills, my main language is English.
Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 50 posts and no active warnings?: (Yes/No) I have been here for well over 3 months, don't have 50 posts but I'm sure I have no active warnings!
Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums?: I'm usually on once in a while but if I get helper I'd be on more often!
Are you willing to help new users and post at least every-other-day?: (Yes/No) - Please add details - Yes of course, I'd be happy to check up on the forum every other day and help new users. I'd offer them tips of how to get in to ROTMGTool!
Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: (Yes/No) - Please add details - Yes of course! I'm usually calm, I prefer not to get myself into arguments as in my opinion I always end up looking like an idiot...
Please add any extra points that will support you application: I'm quite known around the server (I think) I would like to be the one helping instead of asking for help, and I would also love to spend time looking around on the forums.

PS. I've had on and off absences from the private server, as I was doing exams. I don't have 50 posts sorry xD
Nyaro wrote:Plis come back

Okie

Helper - 18/9/15
Moderator - 29/5/16
Ex-Staff - 18/8/16
Reinstated to Moderator 23/12/16
Officially resigned from all staff duties - 01/02/17

Smileyy  <i> Offline</i>
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff
PS Name: Smileyy
YouTube Medal Bug Zapper Award