ROTMG free hack Hack ROTMG and Private Server ROTMG Private Server
Play ROTMG Tool Private Server Play ROTMG Hacked Client
View the Frequently Asked Questions Donate to ROTMG Tool Visit the Community Site
Realm of the Mad God Hacks, Cheats and Private Server - Come as Guests, Stay as Family!
Advertisement
Please Register and Login to our forum to access all features!

[CLOSED] Moderator Applications! - ROTMG Tool

View and apply for any open positions with ROTMG Tool

[CLOSED] Moderator Applications!

Postby Nyaro » Tue 17 Nov, 2015 12:55 pm

Any questions, please PM me.
Anything in this thread that isn't an application will be considered as SPAM and will be deleted!

I am looking at the moment for 1 moderator.

We ask that before you consider applying
- You are over 14 years of age
- You have been registered on our forums for at least 3 month
- You have at least 40 posts, and be active regularly (preferably daily or every-other-day)
- You have made an attempt to help new users, and welcome members to our community
- You have no active warnings against your forum account
- You have good written English skills (reading and writing)
- You are prepared to be active, help others, be kind, not to flame, talk with staff and have fun!

Please fill the form below to apply to become a Helper

Code: Select all
Did you read the full post above?: (Yes/No)
Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: (Yes/No)
Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 40 posts and no active warnings?: (Yes/No)
Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums?:
Are you willing to help new users and post at least every-other-day?: (Yes/No) - Please add details -
Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: (Yes/No) - Please add details -
Please add any extra points that will support you application:

Only one application per user, please!

Good Luck to Everyone!
hi
Nyaro<i> Offline</i>
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff
PS Name: Nyaro
Nuclear Award Created Award Great Ideas Award YouTube Medal Bug Zapper Award
LMAO Award 20k Posts Day! [OLD] Member of the Month

Postby MrkKeks » Tue 17 Nov, 2015 1:03 pm

Did you read the full post above?: Yes.
Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: Im only 13 and I rate my english 7/10.
Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 40 posts and no active warnings?: Yes.
Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums?:I can get on every single day , 8-10 h daily.
Are you willing to help new users and post at least every-other-day?: Im willing to help users and post ever other day if needed.
Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: Yes.
Please add any extra points that will support you application:I've been here for quiet some time. I'm good to all RotMG TOOL members + staff members.I'm willing to take responsibilities that come with [Mod] rank.
I'm never gone for long
I will return
MrkKeks<i> Offline</i>
Poster
Poster
PS Name: MrkKeks

Postby Marvelous » Tue 17 Nov, 2015 1:10 pm

Did you read the full post above?: Yes, I did.
Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: Yes, I am 20 Years old and have a good reading and writing skill rated by 9/10
Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 40 posts and no active warnings?: Yes I’ve been here longer than 3 months and have more than 40 posts.
Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums?: Everyday, If I’m not online, something happened. Just PM me for help and I will answer.
Are you willing to help new users and post at least every-other-day?: Of course,I do the possible to help someone new or who needs any help.
Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: Yes, i'm very friendly, calm and understanding person. I really like to make friends and like help them.
Please add any extra points that will support you application: I really like to help people, and love when they thank me and become happy.
I am willing to take responsibilities and do the possible to make this server better than before.
I’ve been helping this Pserver for a good time, and It’s an honor.
Even knowing there’s applications better than mine, I’m just trying and wish a good luck to all ^^

If you need help, don't hesitate, PM me, the staff will make the possible to help you ^.~
Marvelous<i> Offline</i>
Keen Poster
Keen Poster
PS Name: Marvelous
Bug Zapper Award

Postby BagelMage » Tue 17 Nov, 2015 1:32 pm

Did you read the full post above?: Of course! ;D
Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills?:I'm 15 (16 next month :3) and I'm in AP English if that counts for anything. I'd give myself 9/10
Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 40 posts and no active warnings?: I've been here for awhile and I have no active warnings. The 40 posts... Let's just say I've never been one to post a lot.
How often can you get online and check the forums?: I can be on Monday through Friday and on some weekends. I don't get on as frequently during the holidays.
Are you willing to help new users and post at least every-other-day?: Yes. Although I said I don't post much, I can definitely start. It's not that I have a problem posting, it's the fact that I've never had a reason to. If I became a mod I could definitely get on the forums Mondays-Fridays.
Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: Yes. I can normally be found talking to people within the server, explaining how things work, such as the arena and it's auto-spawn feature. I love to answer questions and explain anything that others don't quite understand.
Please add any extra points that will support your application:I've helped a lot with other private servers like Raven Realms and Nilly's Realm (I posted a lot of stuff on the old Nilly's Realm wiki). I also wanted to offer my help as a wiki-editor if needed. :)
Roses are Red
Violets are Pricks
Komodo Dragon
I have 12 (plural word that rhymes with licks)
BagelMage<i> Offline</i>
Just Joined
Just Joined
PS Name: BagelMage

Postby LilGuy » Tue 17 Nov, 2015 1:43 pm

Did you read the full post above?: Yes.

Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: 15 yrs. I have always had very good grades in English and grammar classes, I consider myself at least an 8/10. (my main problem is run on sentences lol)

Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 40 posts and no active warnings?: At the current moment I have no warnings, and I have been here since march, but have played on the Pserver for much longer.

Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums?: I check the forums multiple times each day, other than Sundays.

Are you willing to help new users and post at least every-other-day?: Yes, I have always found joy in helping out other members of the forums/server. I post multiple times daily, other than Sundays.

Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: I do consider myself to be friendly and calm, even when the person I'm trying to help is being difficult.

Please add any extra points that will support you application: I am fairly familiar with the server and forums rules, and would strive my very best to help make it a more enjoyable experience for all. :)
LilGuy
29 of my items coded so far (4 items currently in the game)
I <3 you RotMGTool coders

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions/concerns about the Private Server!
What I use to make my sprites
* Please Register and Login to see links *

What I use to test my items stats out

If you have some free time to kill check out my

If I ever help you out be sure to hit that 'thanks' button!
LilGuy<i> Offline</i>
Donator
Donator
PS Name: LilGuy
Created Award Great Ideas Award Bug Zapper Award

Postby AncientEvil » Tue 17 Nov, 2015 2:00 pm

Did you read the full post above?: I did
Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: I am 16 and i have an English Skill of 9.5/10 (almost perfect Grammar and Spelling)
Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 40 posts and no active warnings?: Yes, i have been here for three months and five days
Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums?: i can get on every day, hopefully whenever i am needed to get on the forums
Are you willing to help new users and post at least every-other-day?: Definitely. i love to help the online community here on Rotmgtool
Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: i ALWAYS try to justify an argument by each side, and i make fair judgements. i am very friendly towards those who respect me in return. I am always Calm, but if i become frustrated, i ielave the server for a few mins to calm down.
Please add any extra points that will support you application: I am a Helper, and i'm a positive person within the community. i also follow and enforce the rules PROPERLY. making sure everyone is not overspawning etc.
plus, i'm almost Always Happy / Hyper.

~AncientEvil AKA JC

Feel Free to PM me if you need help
For joining my guild: Just drop a PM
Guild Removal/Ranking Inquiries: Send a PM
Any Rude PMs and i will block you, or ban you
My Staff Life:
Helper Since 16th September 2015
Moderator Since 2nd October 2015
Global Moderator Since 20th May 2016
Staff Manager Since 14th October 2016
Renowned Commanding High Councillor of The Legendary Dark Riders
Councillors of The Dark Riders:
-AncientLight ~ the second-in-command, and my counterpart.
-Braviosi ~ the only other Escapee from my kingdom. Brother...
AncientEvil<i> Offline</i>
Manager
Manager
PS Name: AncientEvil
Location: The Councillor's Meeting Chamber of The Dark Riders Stronghold.
Member of the Quarter Dev Award Created Award Great Ideas Award Bug Zapper Award
[OLD] Member of the Month

Postby Cayde » Tue 17 Nov, 2015 5:14 pm

Did you read the full post above?: I have read the full post and understand you are looking for ONE Moderator and only applications are allowed in the thread.

Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: I am turning 14 in February. My English Reading and writing skills are above average.

Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 40 posts and no active warnings?: I am a helper who resigned due to foresight of mass inactivity. I have no warnings, and 100+ posts. I have been here for one month.

Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums?: I can get online after 2:30PM EST and read every forum post for reports, evidence of those reports, watch the videos for anything inappropriate, and read suggestions.

Are you willing to help new users and post at least every-other-day?: I can post atleast 3-5 times a day if needed, and I always strive to assist those who are new or in need.

Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: Yes. This is easily seen by how I was online every day when I was a helper. I also gave out my personal set to 5 people. I am calm as long as nobody does anything to get on my bad side. I am diagnosed with anger issues.

Please add any extra points that will support you application: I will be getting a new computer sometime in December.
"Alright, i'll be here...like it or not."
Cayde<i> Offline</i>
Keen Poster
Keen Poster
PS Name: Cayde
Created Award Great Ideas Award YouTube Medal Bug Zapper Award

Postby Sensations » Tue 17 Nov, 2015 5:25 pm

If I can vouch, +1 for @AncientEvil because he is one of the best helpers I know. He can code and is very helpful. Been active a lot, I mean everyday. Has been the friendliest of all staff members and help calm down situations. He is very mature and this is one of my wish that JC will take my place. JC has what it takes to be a great mod and shows prestigious behaviors (he is a role model). It would be an honor for JC to be MOD.
Thanks- for more info please pm me on skype.
Thanks-
Sens or Senpai

Sen...
the 20th helper
the 18th junior moderator

If you have any questions/concerns, please DON'T BE AFRAID of asking or sending a pm to one of the staff members or posting on the forums and mentioning us!
/color][/b]
Sensations<i> Offline</i>
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff
PS Name: Sensations
Bug Zapper Award

Re: [OPEN] Moderator Applications!

Postby AncientEvil » Tue 17 Nov, 2015 5:36 pm

An honorable request sen, but I'm unsure of whether Nyaro is allowing vouching from other staff/exstaff

Feel Free to PM me if you need help
For joining my guild: Just drop a PM
Guild Removal/Ranking Inquiries: Send a PM
Any Rude PMs and i will block you, or ban you
My Staff Life:
Helper Since 16th September 2015
Moderator Since 2nd October 2015
Global Moderator Since 20th May 2016
Staff Manager Since 14th October 2016
Renowned Commanding High Councillor of The Legendary Dark Riders
Councillors of The Dark Riders:
-AncientLight ~ the second-in-command, and my counterpart.
-Braviosi ~ the only other Escapee from my kingdom. Brother...
AncientEvil<i> Offline</i>
Manager
Manager
PS Name: AncientEvil
Location: The Councillor's Meeting Chamber of The Dark Riders Stronghold.
Member of the Quarter Dev Award Created Award Great Ideas Award Bug Zapper Award
[OLD] Member of the Month

Postby VoidReaper » Tue 17 Nov, 2015 6:27 pm

+1^9001 to Ancient x3
Image~Death, King of the Void

Masters Will Fall, and Darkness will Rise...
The Void Army is Rising Again...
VoidReaper<i> Online!</i>
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
PS Name: GodofDeath
Location: the Void, frolicking among the souls of the dead, and watching over my kingdom
Member of the Quarter Nuclear Award Dev Award Created Award Great Ideas Award
Bug Zapper Award LMAO Award [OLD] Member of the Month

Next page