Please Register and Login to our forum to access all features!
ROTMG free hack Hack ROTMG and Private Server ROTMG Private Server
Play ROTMG Tool Private Server Play ROTMG Hacked Client
View the Frequently Asked Questions Donate to ROTMG Tool Visit the Community Site
Realm of the Mad God Hacks, Cheats and Private Server - Come as Guests, Stay as Family!
Advertisement

[CLOSED] Spriter/Mapper Applications! - ROTMG Tool

View and apply for any open positions with ROTMG Tool

Postby Arraker » Tue 17 Nov, 2015 2:32 pm

Did you read the full post above?: Yes
Are you over 12 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: Yes, I am 13 and have excellent English and writing skills.
Have you been here longer than 1 months, with over 10 posts and no active warnings?: I think so, no, and yes (just getting active on the forums now :P)
Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums (Skype)?: I have no skype. I could check the forums every day though.
Are you willing to help at sprites when i ask you to do them?: Yes, I most likely will be able to find some time to do them, even with school (as I am homeschooled)
Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: Yeah
Do you have any work you can show us? (If so, please upload them on imgur or any other image site and post the link here.): realmofthemadgod.com/draw.html tags: arraker
also...
Image (a boss for a dungeon I was making)
I also have many more...
Are you able to make descriptions for sprites or even code them?: I can partially code them, though I still need to learn how to do the files and such. I can make descriptions and stats etc. though and do some of the coding.
Do you have skype? If so, please post your skype name : No, sorry
Please add any extra points that will support you application: um... idk ;)

Have a nice day :)

Oh, btw my ingame IGN is Berzerker, not Arraker
Arraker<i> Offline</i>
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
PS Name: Berzerker

Postby Srush » Thu 19 Nov, 2015 9:41 pm

Did you read the full post above?: (Yes/No)

Yes, I did.

Are you over 12 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: (Yes/No)

I Am over 12 years old and English is my first language so I guess I'm not too bad.

Have you been here longer than 1 months, with over 10 posts and no active warnings?: (Yes/No)

Been here since August (Posting this in November) So yup. 45 Posts the day I'm righting this and no warnings as of yet.

Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums (Skype)?:

I Can get online and check the forums whenever I'm not sleeping or at school :D so its atleast 6+ hours a day. And I can't get on Skype.

Are you willing to help at sprites when i ask you to do them?: (Yes/No) -

Certainly!

Please add details -

I Have a lot of free time on my hands to run around and make sprites whenever you ask me to :P

Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: (Yes/No) - Please add details -

Hmm... I Guess I feel I always need to see both sides of things, I Think I'm quite friendly? And I'm pretty calm.

Do you have any work you can show us? (If so, please upload them on imgur or any other image site and post the link here.):

I've designed a few sets: Image
Image Image Image Image

Are you able to make descriptions for sprites or even code them?:

Yeah I can make descriptions, and I'm learning how to design stats for them but I can't code them. :/

Do you have skype? If so, please post your skype name :

Nope.

Please add any extra points that will support you application:

I Used to make sprites for a Pokemon Fangame that was called Pokemon Pyramid, After an admins password got phished and everything was deleted, the webgame closed down.

Multiple Moderators and such have told me that my sprites look cool ^_^

RegalDerp wrote:This set looks sweet! The purple looks super nice. :)
-Regal

Smileyy wrote:I like the sprites O.O @Srush

marvelous wrote:@Srush i like your sets, congrats ^^
Member since September 2015 (noob why you no donate?)

Items Contributed to the game: 0 (haha noob get rekt)

Click the Spoiler to see all my Sprites!

Srush<i> Offline</i>
Keen Poster
Keen Poster
PS Name: Srush

Postby Marvelous » Sat 21 Nov, 2015 1:08 pm

@Ashryver, please don't make uneccessary posts.
@Mods lock please.

If you need help, don't hesitate, PM me, the staff will make the possible to help you ^.~
Marvelous<i> Offline</i>
Keen Poster
Keen Poster
PS Name: Marvelous
Bug Zapper Award

Postby AncientEvil » Sat 21 Nov, 2015 2:25 pm

actuallym he's right that was an accident.
on a side note, @arraker , myself and voidreaper code the Sets which are added in by Hai.
isn't that Right @Voidreaper .
we DO however prefer is you create descriptions. we can do it, but your descriptions are usually preferred

Feel Free to PM me if you need help
For joining my guild: Just drop a PM
Guild Removal/Ranking Inquiries: Send a PM
Any Rude PMs and i will block you, or ban you
My Staff Life:
Helper Since 16th September 2015
Moderator Since 2nd October 2015
Global Moderator Since 20th May 2016
Staff Manager Since 14th October 2016
Renowned Commanding High Councillor of The Legendary Dark Riders
Councillors of The Dark Riders:
-AncientLight ~ the second-in-command, and my counterpart.
-Braviosi ~ the only other Escapee from my kingdom. Brother...
AncientEvil<i> Offline</i>
Manager
Manager
PS Name: AncientEvil
Location: The Councillor's Meeting Chamber of The Dark Riders Stronghold.
Member of the Quarter Dev Award Created Award Great Ideas Award Bug Zapper Award
[OLD] Member of the Month

Postby AlexRocks247 » Sun 22 Nov, 2015 3:12 pm

yes
yes
yes/no no tho the month i just started and no to the warning
get on when i can after school and ill get on when i can.
yes and i dont have proof but u can walk into my school ask everyone can u see me in 20 years in jail and all of them will say no also if a new person needs help and doesnt no how the game works i understand. (just finished teaching my brother how to play)
saddly no
yes skype name Alex.hoy6
if someone describes to me how this job works that would be awesome because I'm awesome with pc and im 12 almost 13
AlexRocks247<i> Offline</i>
Just Joined
Just Joined
PS Name: AlexRocks247

Postby sueme23 » Tue 24 Nov, 2015 3:46 pm

Did you read the full post above?: Yes I have read the post above and I fully aware me being prepared to be active, be kind, not to flame, talk with staff and have fun!
Are you over 12 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: yes, I'm 16 and I'm very good with my grammar
Have you been here longer than 1 months, with over 10 posts and no active warnings?: Yes and no, I've been on longer than a month but I never post anything just commented and I've ever got an active warning.
How often can you get online and check the forums ?:I don't have Skype but I can get on every day except Sundays because I don't have anything that is not restricted from the internet
Are you willing to help at sprites when I ask you to do them?: Yes, I will follow and do as you say, your my boss and I have to respect you for that
Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: yes, I am calm, I can keep a cool, I don't respond snotty or rude, I am friendly, I have made many friends on rotmgtool
Do you have any work you can show us? : I don't sadly because all technology of mine has restrictions
Are you able to make descriptions for sprites or even code them?: Yes I am, I've been learning code and programming in different languages
Do you have Skype? If so, please post your Skype name : I don't have a Skype but I have other sources like Google plus, if you wont ti know what the is search Zero O2
Please add any extra points that will support you application: I am very good a doing what I am doing, currently I'm passing with all A, I've been making little games and I've been moding games like rotmg, runescape, wow, and console games to, I know it's difficult for me to be on ,on Sunday because I have nothing I can use for technology, I am currently doing game design, programming, and coding, these are different by all means, I hope to help this community as best I can and have fun, I will use all that I can to satisfy anyone needs, and I will do all that I can. I know I am nothing special but I don hope to be something special to this community one day, I know i don't have the two needs to show it, i can post but i don't have anything to post about, things don't just pop-up like that in your head and you post immediately and for me the only way i can post is by people asking me for help, it's hard when people already have help from people like you, and for the second i can't show my work, instead I would try to prove it by you hiring me to show it to you, ask me often and ill do it
ILl tAke a PotAto ChIP... And EaT iT..
sueme23<i> Offline</i>
Just Joined
Just Joined
PS Name: adminman

Postby Athome » Thu 26 Nov, 2015 1:30 pm

Did you read the full post above?: Yes
Are you over 12 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: Yes
Have you been here longer than 1 months, with over 10 posts and no active warnings?: Yes
Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums (Skype)?: I can check about three times a week and I don't have a Skype at the moment
Are you willing to help at sprites when i ask you to do them?: Yes - Please add details - I can help whenever I am online
Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: Yes - Please add details - I am friendly calm and I can understand almost anything that you give me
Do you have any work you can show us? (If so, please upload them on imgur or any other image site and post the link here.): I did but sold them to my friends
Are you able to make descriptions for sprites or even code them?: I can not code but, I can make descriptions for sprites.
Do you have skype? If so, please post your skype name : I don't
Please add any extra points that will support you application:
I can do the sprite descriptions and I am learning how to code!
Athome<i> Offline</i>
Just Joined
Just Joined
PS Name: 1500

Postby AncientEvil » Thu 26 Nov, 2015 3:31 pm

@athome Good luck learning coding :) the Codes for the Pserver are various kinds of C and XML. and just a heads up, myself and voidreaper code the items :P

Feel Free to PM me if you need help
For joining my guild: Just drop a PM
Guild Removal/Ranking Inquiries: Send a PM
Any Rude PMs and i will block you, or ban you
My Staff Life:
Helper Since 16th September 2015
Moderator Since 2nd October 2015
Global Moderator Since 20th May 2016
Staff Manager Since 14th October 2016
Renowned Commanding High Councillor of The Legendary Dark Riders
Councillors of The Dark Riders:
-AncientLight ~ the second-in-command, and my counterpart.
-Braviosi ~ the only other Escapee from my kingdom. Brother...
AncientEvil<i> Offline</i>
Manager
Manager
PS Name: AncientEvil
Location: The Councillor's Meeting Chamber of The Dark Riders Stronghold.
Member of the Quarter Dev Award Created Award Great Ideas Award Bug Zapper Award
[OLD] Member of the Month

Postby LilGuy » Sat 28 Nov, 2015 8:27 am

I'm putting it all in a spoiler to prevent a huge text wall.

Did you read the full post above?: (Yes/No)

Are you over 12 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: Yep, I'm 15.

Have you been here longer than 1 months, with over 10 posts and no active warnings?: I currently have over 190 posts, and no warnings! :D

Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums (Skype)?: I check the forums 10 times daily, other than Sundays.

Are you willing to help at sprites when i ask you to do them?: Yeah sure, if you needed my help with sprites I would b help as much as possible, as soon as possible.

Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: Yes, I consider myself a very friendly and calm person, I wont rage at someone just because they are being difficult,

Do you have any work you can show us? Yepper, here are all the sprites for sets of mine that have been coded
* Please Register and Login to see links *

Are you able to make descriptions for sprites or even code them?: I make descriptions for all my items (other than a few, whoops wont happen again). I can not code sadly.

Do you have skype? If so, please post your skype name: I do have Skype, but it is very laggy because I have to access it using my iPod 4th gen... yikes, I'll PM you my name.

Please add any extra points that will support you application: 29 of the items that I have put on these forums have been approved by staff members, and coded. So far only 4 of my items are in the game, but I believe 9 more will be added soon (my dragon sets).
LilGuy
29 of my items coded so far (4 items currently in the game)
I <3 you RotMGTool coders

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions/concerns about the Private Server!
What I use to make my sprites

What I use to test my items stats out

If you have some free time to kill check out my

If I ever help you out be sure to hit that 'thanks' button!
LilGuy<i> Offline</i>
Donator
Donator
PS Name: LilGuy
Created Award Great Ideas Award Bug Zapper Award

Postby Arraker » Sat 28 Nov, 2015 12:11 pm

Well, I haven't seen many threads I want to reply to ;P
Arraker<i> Offline</i>
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
PS Name: Berzerker

PreviousNext page