ROTMG free hack Hack ROTMG and Private Server ROTMG Private Server
Play ROTMG Tool Private Server Play ROTMG Hacked Client
View the Frequently Asked Questions Donate to ROTMG Tool Visit the Community Site
Realm of the Mad God Hacks, Cheats and Private Server - Come as Guests, Stay as Family!
Advertisement
Please Register and Login to our forum to access all features!

[CLOSED] Spriter/Mapper Applications! - ROTMG Tool

View and apply for any open positions with ROTMG Tool

[CLOSED] Spriter/Mapper Applications!

Postby Nyaro » Sat 07 Nov, 2015 2:23 am

Any questions, please PM me.(Please only ask question and do not PM me applications. They will be ignored)
Anything in this thread that isn't an application will be considered as SPAM and will be deleted!

I am looking at the moment for Spriters/Mappers

We ask that before you consider applying
- You are over 12 years of age
- You have been registered on our forums for at least 1 month
- You have at least 10 posts, and be active regularly (preferably daily or every-other-day)
- You are able to help with Spriting/Mapping if i ask you.
- You have no active warnings against your forum account
- You have good written English skills (reading and writing)
- You are prepared to be active, be kind, not to flame, talk with staff and have fun!

Please fill the form below to apply to become a Spriter/Mapper

Code: Select all
Did you read the full post above?: (Yes/No)
Are you over 12 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: (Yes/No)
Have you been here longer than 1 months, with over 10 posts and no active warnings?: (Yes/No)
Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums (Skype)?:
Are you willing to help at sprites when i ask you to do them?: (Yes/No) - Please add details -
Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: (Yes/No) - Please add details -
Do you have any work you can show us? (If so, please upload them on imgur or any other image site and post the link here.):
Are you able to make descriptions for sprites or even code them?:
Do you have skype? If so, please post your skype name :
Please add any extra points that will support you application:

Only one application per user, please!

Good Luck to Everyone!
hi
Nyaro<i> Offline</i>
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff
PS Name: Nyaro
Nuclear Award Created Award Great Ideas Award YouTube Medal Bug Zapper Award
LMAO Award 20k Posts Day! [OLD] Member of the Month

Postby VoidReaper » Sat 07 Nov, 2015 3:13 pm

Did you read the full post above?: (Yes/No) Yes, I did
Are you over 12 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: (Yes/No) I think 16 is greater then 12 ;)
Have you been here longer than 1 months, with over 10 posts and no active warnings?: (Yes/No) yes, I've been here for almost a year.
Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums (Skype)?: Everyday minute of every day.
Are you willing to help at sprites when i ask you to do them?: (Yes/No) - Please add details - Yes, i'll do whatever you want Nyaro, I did your homework for you.
Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: (Yes/No) - Please add details - Yes, i'm very friendly and I help people whenever I can.
Do you have any work you can show us? (If so, please upload them on imgur or any other image site and post the link here.): the tags nyarosummer on the rotmg draw page. there were a few other tags but I don'[t remember them.
Are you able to make descriptions for sprites or even code them?: Yes and yes, just ask Hai, I've coded a lot of sprites and I made a bunch of descriptions.
Do you have skype? If so, please post your skype name : I have a skype but I'm not putting it here because I'm a staff.
Please add any extra points that will support you application: I'v coded a lot of items for the server, and i try to help the staff as well as everyone else as much as I can.
Image~Death, King of the Void

Masters Will Fall, and Darkness will Rise...
The Void Army is Rising Again...
VoidReaper<i> Online!</i>
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
PS Name: GodofDeath
Location: the Void, frolicking among the souls of the dead, and watching over my kingdom
Member of the Quarter Nuclear Award Dev Award Created Award Great Ideas Award
Bug Zapper Award LMAO Award [OLD] Member of the Month

Postby eatthefood » Sat 07 Nov, 2015 6:09 pm

Did you read the full post above? Yes
Are you over 12 years old with good English reading and writing skills? Yes 15>12 huehue
Have you been here longer than 1 month, with over 10 posts and no active warnings? Yes to all, and I was here 3 years ago, quit, and now Iv'e been back for already over a month
How often can you get online and check the forums (Skype)? No skype, but I can check the forums extremely often, maybe 3-4 hours a day(Pretty sure that's more often than normal XD)
Are you willing to help at sprites when I ask you to do them? Yes, I love making sprites and I have plenty of ideas. Although I don't do your homework :P
Are you understanding, friendly, and calm? As long as the person in question isn't doing something weird or completely bad, yes.
Do you have any work you can show us? Yes, but it's not on igmur or anything becuase I have no idea how to get it on there. (But I am trying to figure it out after I finish this post :D)
Are you able to make descriptions for sprites or even code them? Yes and No, but I might take a coding class in the summer :>
Do you have skype? No.
Please add extra points that will support your application: Im a donor :3 huehue c:
Star Wars Battlefront is cool
eatthefood<i> Offline</i>
Donator
Donator
PS Name: lul

Postby Nyaro » Mon 09 Nov, 2015 8:17 am

Ima bumpo this cuz helper apps are closed
hi
Nyaro<i> Offline</i>
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff

Postby Moosee » Tue 10 Nov, 2015 7:24 pm

Did you read the full post above?: (Yes/No) Yes, I have.
Are you over 12 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: (Yes/No) I am 14 with about 8.6/10 on the skills.
Have you been here longer than 1 months, with over 10 posts and no active warnings?: (Yes/No) I've been here since march 2014, so yes. No warnings and over 100 posts.
Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums (Skype)?: I have my skype up most of the time and I am online quite a bit.
Are you willing to help at sprites when i ask you to do them?: (Yes/No) - Please add details - I will definitely help with sprites and mapping, after all, it is the job I am applying for, I would like to think I am a better mapper than spriter, but I have better access to spriting, unless tools are given.
Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: (Yes/No) - Please add details - I would like to think of myself and all of these things, though I can have my moments, who doesn't, it is up to you overall to decide whether or not I am all of these things.
Do you have any work you can show us? (If so, please upload them on imgur or any other image site and post the link here.): I have some spriting work, but stuff like swords, and rings, other stuff like that, no work to show for mapping, because the stuff I did create I never saved. I cannot show anything, I am sorry.
Are you able to make descriptions for sprites or even code them?: I can make descriptions and it depends on the coding language, I know lua well.
Do you have skype? If so, please post your skype name : Yes, and please don't make fun of it, it is quite embarrassing for I have made it when I was very young. ironpwnman
Please add any extra points that will support you application: No extra points, sorry.
M is for moosee, and moosee is for me!
Moosee<i> Offline</i>
Keen Poster
Keen Poster
PS Name: Moosee
YouTube Medal

Postby Mridusai » Thu 12 Nov, 2015 6:17 am

Did you read the full post above?: (Yes/No) yes i did.
Are you over 12 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: (Yes/No) Yes i am 17 and proficient in the english language
Have you been here longer than 1 months, with over 10 posts and no active warnings?: (Yes/No) Yes i have been here for over a month
Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums (Skype)?: I am online 3-4 hours a day(My time online can be increased as required)
Are you willing to help at sprites when i ask you to do them?: (Yes/No) - Please add details - Yes i will. And i am willing to even work on a 6hr deadline
Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: (Yes/No) - Please add details - Yes. I am
Do you have any work you can show us? (If so, please upload them on imgur or any other image site and post the link here.): I have done spriting for a few maps on my pserver. Now i would like to help this pserver. (Hence the application)
Are you able to make descriptions for sprites or even code them?:Yes i am pretty proficient in Python. I have even coded a game with sprites using Python so i am confident in this area
Do you have skype? If so, please post your skype name : mridu.sai.charan
Please add any extra points that will support you application: If you wish to hire me and want to see my work on my pserver i am ready to make my pserver public and share the .swf file with you. And if u require the game i coded with python, feel free to contact me on skype.

Cheerio
Mridusai<i> Offline</i>
Just Joined
Just Joined
PS Name: RZO

Postby VoidReaper » Thu 12 Nov, 2015 7:49 am

@Mridusai sadly we cannot accept your application as you do not fit all the requirements, please come back when you have ten decent posts, and you claim to have made sprites before but you didn't include a link so we could look at them.
Image~Death, King of the Void

Masters Will Fall, and Darkness will Rise...
The Void Army is Rising Again...
VoidReaper<i> Online!</i>
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
PS Name: GodofDeath
Location: the Void, frolicking among the souls of the dead, and watching over my kingdom
Member of the Quarter Nuclear Award Dev Award Created Award Great Ideas Award
Bug Zapper Award LMAO Award [OLD] Member of the Month

Postby AncientEvil » Thu 12 Nov, 2015 1:59 pm

@voidreaper take a look at the Sprites First mate
you never know.

Feel Free to PM me if you need help
For joining my guild: Just drop a PM
Guild Removal/Ranking Inquiries: Send a PM
Any Rude PMs and i will block you, or ban you
My Staff Life:
Helper Since 16th September 2015
Moderator Since 2nd October 2015
Global Moderator Since 20th May 2016
Staff Manager Since 14th October 2016
Renowned Commanding High Councillor of The Legendary Dark Riders
Councillors of The Dark Riders:
-AncientLight ~ the second-in-command, and my counterpart.
-Braviosi ~ the only other Escapee from my kingdom. Brother...
AncientEvil<i> Offline</i>
Manager
Manager
PS Name: AncientEvil
Location: The Councillor's Meeting Chamber of The Dark Riders Stronghold.
Member of the Quarter Dev Award Created Award Great Ideas Award Bug Zapper Award
[OLD] Member of the Month

Postby Nyaro » Tue 17 Nov, 2015 12:45 pm

Apps are closed
hi
Nyaro<i> Offline</i>
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff

Postby Nyaro » Tue 17 Nov, 2015 12:48 pm

Made a mistake.