Hacked Client
$
Donations
?
Help
C
Community

Follow us on Facebook!
Please Register and Login to our forum to access all features!

[CLOSED] STAFF Applications - ROTMG Tool

View and apply for any open positions with ROTMG Tool

Postby RyanGoHard » Wed 24 Feb 16 - 20:53

@Sensations has been reinstated as moderator!
we are in need of 3 helpers. Best of luck to the rest of you!
Last edited by AncientEvil on Fri 26 Feb 16 - 17:09, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Ryan forgot how to spell Reinstated
Helper Since- February 13th
Moderator Since- April 5th
Global Moderator Since- August 12th
Staff Manager Since- December 27th
Ex-Staff Since- August of 2016
Got Fired Bro
Please PM with any complaints or players hacking or game reports
you can't contact me in game!
RyanGoHard/RGH

Got Banned Bro
RyanGoHard  <i> Offline</i>
Banned
Banned
PS Name: RyanGoHard

Postby Killweds » Fri 26 Feb 16 - 5:46

Did you read the full post above?: Yes, took me 10 min, soo much writing =3
Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: Yes, well i am 13 about to be 14 this year, ( May, 18th)
Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 40 posts and no active warnings?: Yes, i have been here longer then three months no active warning and if i am sure i have got over 40 posts
Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums?: I Can at least come onto the server and check the forums 5 times a day due to school, i have to study harder.
Are you willing to help new users and post at least every-other-day?: Yes - Please add details - I am very calm to players, i can deal with them, help them as well, i mostly help them in the server, answer their questions but i might not know a few so i ask staffs. i can post every other day depending if i am on or not.
Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: Yes- Please add details - I love to play on the server, i have alot of friends there and waiting to make new ones!, i like to play on it because it was the first server i ever played on, i met good people there, (Ancientevil, Killberserker and a few others.) i can make myself clear and understanding if needed, no need to worry about that =3
Please add any extra points that will support you application: I Have good server experience, Working for a few servers, some are starting of good, all they need are a few donations to pay for the VPS. ~7/10 English skills~
I've committed a sin...
A sin that cannot be atoned.
The animal of sin explains it all.
A dragon..
The sin has given me power
How does it makes sense...
My journey will begin...

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Helper since 2nd July 2016
Don't hesitate to ask me for help
Killweds  <i> Offline</i>
Keen Poster
Keen Poster
PS Name: Killweds
Bug Zapper Award

Re: [OPEN] STAFF Applications

Postby Smiley » Fri 26 Feb 16 - 11:16

Did you read the full post above?: (Yes/No) Yes.
Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: (Yes/No) Yes.
Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 40 posts and no active warnings?: (Yes/No) Yes.
Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums?: I can get on daily.
Are you willing to help new users and post at least every-other-day?: (Yes/No) - Please add details - Yes of course. I did before and I'm willing to do so again and for the posts happily.
Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: (Yes/No) - Please add details - I'm very understanding of people. I can stay calm and be extremely friendly in situations.
Please add any extra points that will support you application: Nopeeee
Nyaro wrote:Plis come back

Okie

Helper - 18/9/15
Moderator - 29/5/16
Ex-Staff - 18/8/16
Reinstated to Moderator 23/12/16
Officially resigned from all staff duties - 01/02/17
Returned to Tool as a Moderator 05/10/17

Smiley  <i> Offline</i>
PS Name: Smileyy
YouTube Medal Bug Zapper Award

Postby Junique » Sat 27 Feb 16 - 14:50

Did you read the full post above?: Yes, I have
Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: Yes, I'm seventeen years old
Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 40 posts and no active warnings?: Yes, I have been here for almost a year and have not more then 40 post :P
Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums?: I can be on the forums for around 5 hours a day depending on my schedule.
Are you willing to help new users and post at least every-other-day?: Yes,i'd love too :D
- Please add details - I can answer anyone's questions about banned things, or anything (most people already know xD).
Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: Yes, I am. :D
- Please add details - I can be as understand and kind as is physically possible.
Please add any extra points that will support you application:Hmm well i have a humorous personality i can converse cooly with anyone and i dont get mad easily unless they keep begging for items :P
Futher more i have been helping others even when i first started this guy Deathrideout helped me.... it influence me to helped others too. Currently im a 45 star player. i just turn to an orange star about 2 days
ago haha :P My IGN is VALRAVE :) pleasure to be at your service :D
Junique  <i> Offline</i>
Just Joined
Just Joined
PS Name: YOLO

Postby Ahlwong » Sat 27 Feb 16 - 20:53

Junique wrote:Did you read the full post above?: Yes, I have
Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: Yes, I'm seventeen years old
Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 40 posts and no active warnings?: Yes, I have been here for almost a year and have not more then 40 post :P
Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums?: I can be on the forums for around 5 hours a day depending on my schedule.
Are you willing to help new users and post at least every-other-day?: Yes,i'd love too :D
- Please add details - I can answer anyone's questions about banned things, or anything (most people already know xD).
Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: Yes, I am. :D
- Please add details - I can be as understand and kind as is physically possible.
Please add any extra points that will support you application:Hmm well i have a humorous personality i can converse cooly with anyone and i dont get mad easily unless they keep begging for items :P
Futher more i have been helping others even when i first started this guy Deathrideout helped me.... it influence me to helped others too. Currently im a 45 star player. i just turn to an orange star about 2 days
ago haha :P My IGN is VALRAVE :) pleasure to be at your service :D

and the requirement: - You have at least 40 posts, and be active regularly (preferably daily or every-other-day)

Pretty sure you answered this denied application yourself...
ROTMG Tool Rank Achievements:
Developer from April 2014 - June 2016
Helper from April 2014 - June 2014
Moderator from June 2014 - August 2014
Global Moderator from August 2014 - October 2014
Supreme Moderator from October 2014 - March 2016
YouTube Team Director from August 2015 - October 2016
Ex-Staff since June 2016
My legend ends here. It's your time to build your legend!
Ahlwong  <i> Offline</i>
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff
PS Name: Ahlwong
Member of the Quarter Nuclear Award Created Award Great Ideas Award YouTube Medal
Bug Zapper Award LMAO Award 20k Posts Day! [OLD] Member of the Month

Postby jackaiken » Sat 27 Feb 16 - 21:14

I am 14 and have really good reading and writing skills. I have been on this server for a couple of months, but I have made no posts other than this one. I am extremely active and a VIP donor. I love to help people and have already helped a lot of people and have been really nice... even when they wont stop begging :P I am very friendly and understanding. I will do everything in my power to help people unless it is breaking the rules. I have been staff a lot on other games, and I think I could really help a lot on this server. Thank you for taking the time to read this application and please consider it.
"Arthur is nothing without Emrys and Emrys is nothing without magic." -Morgana.
If you get that then you are amazing :D
jackaiken  <i> Offline</i>
Donator
Donator

Re:

Postby jackaiken » Sat 27 Feb 16 - 21:16

jackaiken wrote:I am 14 and have really good reading and writing skills. I have been on this server for a couple of months, but I have made no posts other than this one. I am extremely active and a VIP donor. I love to help people and have already helped a lot of people and have been really nice... even when they wont stop begging :P I am very friendly and understanding. I will do everything in my power to help people unless it is breaking the rules. I have been staff a lot on other games, and I think I could really help a lot on this server. Thank you for taking the time to read this application and please consider it.

I meant to say i have been on this server for a while not a couple of months.
"Arthur is nothing without Emrys and Emrys is nothing without magic." -Morgana.
If you get that then you are amazing :D
jackaiken  <i> Offline</i>
Donator
Donator

Postby AncientEvil » Sun 28 Feb 16 - 12:34

@jackaiken, unfortunately you do not meet the post requirement. rack up some more posts then re-apply when apps re-open :P
Feel Free to PM me if you need help
For joining my guild: Just drop a PM
Guild Removal/Ranking Inquiries: Send a PM (here or Discord)
Any Rude PMs and i will block you, or ban you
My Staff Life:

Helper Since 16th September 2015
Moderator Since 2nd October 2015
Global Moderator Since 20th May 2016
Staff Manager Since 14th October 2016
Renowned Commanding High Councillor of The Legendary Dark Riders
Leader of The Dark Riders Initiative.
AncientEvil  <i> Offline</i>
Manager
Manager
PS Name: AncientEvil
Member of the Quarter Dev Award Created Award Great Ideas Award Bug Zapper Award
[OLD] Member of the Month

Postby RyanGoHard » Sun 28 Feb 16 - 18:45

APPS ARE CLOSING MARCH 1st!
Helper Since- February 13th
Moderator Since- April 5th
Global Moderator Since- August 12th
Staff Manager Since- December 27th
Ex-Staff Since- August of 2016
Got Fired Bro
Please PM with any complaints or players hacking or game reports
you can't contact me in game!
RyanGoHard/RGH

Got Banned Bro
RyanGoHard  <i> Offline</i>
Banned
Banned
PS Name: RyanGoHard

Postby XPLOSION » Sun 28 Feb 16 - 19:18

Hello Guys My name is Xplosion(DrCronus on the server) and I would like to apply for the helper spot that is blank.

Did you read the full post above?: Yes I have read the full post above.

Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: Yes I am 15 years old and I have very good English reading skills(9/10) and writing skills(8.5/10) and I take all honors courses in school.

Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 40 posts and no active warnings?: Yes I have been here for almost 2 years if not more. Currently I do not have over 40 posts because I have been on the forums for spriting a lot and for the past month I have been away learning how to code. As for warnings I have none.

Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums?:I can check the forums every single day for at least 2 hours.

Are you willing to help new users and post at least every-other-day?: Yes I will help new users and post at least every other day. I feel that I am helpful and kind and I am willing to do whatever it takes to help new users get the best experience out of ROTMG Tool and help them have the most fun they can possibly have. I can post very often and most probably every day if need be.

Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: Yes I am very understanding and I will never rage because to be honest, there is never a need for raging. As for friendly and calm I will never get mad and I will always be there to support you if you need my help just hit me up on skype.

Please add any extra points that will support you application: I am a "Ok" coder and a pretty good spriter and I have a skype(Pm me if you need it) and I have a youtube channel and I am a great editor so come to me if you need help. I can help many people on this server and I will put my very best foot forward.

Thank you for looking at my Application and thank you for your time.
I'm back! Finally got this account back after being hacked for a year :)
XPLOSION  <i> Offline</i>
Repeat Poster
Repeat Poster
PS Name: Xplosion

PreviousNext page