Please Register and Login to our forum to access all features!
ROTMG free hack Hack ROTMG and Private Server ROTMG Private Server
Play ROTMG Tool Private Server Play ROTMG Hacked Client
View the Frequently Asked Questions Donate to ROTMG Tool Visit the Community Site
Realm of the Mad God Hacks, Cheats and Private Server - Come as Guests, Stay as Family!
Advertisement

[CLOSED] STAFF Applications - ROTMG Tool

View and apply for any open positions with ROTMG Tool

[CLOSED] STAFF Applications

Postby RyanGoHard » Sun 21 Feb, 2016 10:11 pm

Any questions, please PM RyanGoHard

Anything in this thread that isn't an application will be considered as SPAM and will be deleted!

We are looking at the moment for 3 helpers

We ask that before you consider applying
- You are over 14 years of age
- You have been registered on our forums for at least 3 months
- You have at least 40 posts, and be active regularly (preferably daily or every-other-day)
- You have made an attempt to help new users, and welcome members to our community
- You have no active warnings against your forum account
- You have good written English skills (reading and writing)
- You are prepared to be active, help others, be kind, not to flame, talk with staff and have fun!

Please fill the form below to apply to become a Helper
Did you read the full post above?: (Yes/No)
Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: (Yes/No)
Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 40 posts and no active warnings?: (Yes/No)
Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums?:
Are you willing to help new users and post at least every-other-day?: (Yes/No) - Please add details -
Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: (Yes/No) - Please add details -
Please add any extra points that will support you application:

Only one application per user, please!

Good Luck to Everyone!
Helper Since- February 13th
Moderator Since- April 5th
Global Moderator Since- August 12th
Staff Manager Since- December 27th
Ex-Staff Since- August of 2016
Got Fired Bro
Please PM with any complaints or players hacking or game reports
you can also contact me in game!
RyanGoHard/RGH
RyanGoHard<i> Offline</i>
Banned
Banned
PS Name: RyanGoHard

Postby Bladeknifz » Mon 22 Feb, 2016 6:05 am

Helper Application:

Did you read the full post above?: Yes
Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: Yes
Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 40 posts and no active warnings?: No,
Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums?: Mostly daily
Are you willing to help new users and post at least every-other-day?: Yes
Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: Yes
hello dere
Bladeknifz<i> Offline</i>
Donator
Donator
PS Name: Bladeknifz

Postby Venivous » Mon 22 Feb, 2016 6:31 am

Helper Application:

Did you read the full post above?: (Yes/No) Yes
Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: (Yes/No) I just turned 15
Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 40 posts and no active warnings?: (Yes/No) Ive been here for more than a year, and i yes.
Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums?: I go on the Pserver daily and check the forums
Are you willing to help new users and post at least every-other-day?: (Yes/No) Yes- Please add details - Read above, i have a knowledge of realm and the Pserver
Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: (Yes/No) Yes- Please add details -
Please add any extra points that will support you application: I have skype, i can PM you if you'd like.
Image Image Image

Official Imp of ROTMGTool
Venivous<i> Offline</i>
Poster
Poster
PS Name: Venivous

Re: [OPEN] STAFF Applications

Postby RyanGoHard » Mon 22 Feb, 2016 9:40 am

Thank you @Ashryver for coming up with these.

To be considered you must meet all requirements and answers to even simple questions should be more then a singular word.

For example;
Are you over the age of 14 with good reading or writing skills?: Yes I am [blank] years old and I would say that I have reading skills of [blank] of ten and writing skills [blank] of ten for reason 'x' and reason 'y'

Also:

I forgot to include my reading and writing- For reading I do not get into anything very complex in my free time but I have been in advanced reading classes for a good bit of time, I would have to say around 7/10

And writing, I normally do well with fictional and nonfictional pieces with good vocabulary and voice though voice is not something of need here. I can write well enough in the sense of informational pieces to be able to cover most basis and overall I would say 7.5/10
Got Fired Bro
RyanGoHard/RGH
Banned
Banned

Postby RyanGoHard » Mon 22 Feb, 2016 9:42 am

@Bladekifz DENIED sorry you don't meet all the requirements.
Got Fired Bro
RyanGoHard/RGH
Banned
Banned

Postby AncientEvil » Mon 22 Feb, 2016 12:11 pm

Good Luck to all Applicants. I will read your applications carefully :P

Feel Free to PM me if you need help
For joining my guild: Just drop a PM
Guild Removal/Ranking Inquiries: Send a PM
Any Rude PMs and i will block you, or ban you
My Staff Life:
Helper Since 16th September 2015
Moderator Since 2nd October 2015
Global Moderator Since 20th May 2016
Staff Manager Since 14th October 2016
Renowned Commanding High Councillor of The Legendary Dark Riders
Councillors of The Dark Riders:
-AncientLight ~ the second-in-command, and my counterpart.
-Braviosi ~ the only other Escapee from my kingdom. Brother...
AncientEvil<i> Offline</i>
Staff Manager
Staff Manager
PS Name: AncientEvil
Location: The Councillor's Meeting Chamber of The Dark Riders Stronghold.
Member of the Quarter Dev Award Created Award Great Ideas Award Bug Zapper Award
[OLD] Member of the Month

Postby Numinum » Mon 22 Feb, 2016 1:05 pm

Helper Application:

Did you read all the full post of above? Yes
Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: (Yes/No) Yes
Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 40 posts and no active warnings?: (Yes/No) No
Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums?: Daily , I can check it once every hour (if I don't forget :T)
Are you willing to help new users and post at least every-other-day?: (Yes/No) Yes , and I always will :D
Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: (Yes/No) Yes to all of them , and I really want to help everyone I can .
Please add any extra points that will support you application: I'm always willing to help , i'm friendly , humerus , active , and dumb :^)
Numinum<i> Offline</i>
Donator
Donator
PS Name: Numinum

Postby Sensations » Mon 22 Feb, 2016 3:26 pm

Moderator Application:

Did you read the full post above?: Yes, I did read the posts above.
Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: Yes, I am over 14 years old and I have pretty good English skills. I would say (8/10)
Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 40 posts and no active warnings?: Yes
Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums?: Well I can be on for an hour or more everyday (daily bases). However, when it comes to Tests, Mid-terms, and Finals: I will not be that active. Also, I don't go on Fridays because I come home really late on that day.
Are you willing to help new users and post at least every-other-day?: Yes, because it is my job to do so and this is why I signed up for mod.
Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: It depends on the situation, but I am friendly most of the time if you don't bug me.
Please add any extra points that will support you application: I was a staff here once but I left in a bittersweet way because I have to get my grades up. Also, I am mod in ADR realms too. I want to be part of the team again because I want to help this server to grow and be better. I will accomplish these goals by working on the forums and helping other people when they are confused and need help. In addition, I will also help in the private server by reinforcing the rules to people. Furthermore, I will post and record things if people are breaking the rules. One thing you guys need to know about me is that I take rules seriously, even more than the person in power. If anyone, even if that person's rank is above me, break the rules, I will still report that person with proof. Unless that reason is very important I will let it slip by. Not only will I help the server, I will keep company and chat with other people by being sociable, cracking up jokes, and having fun. I come on the server like lots of times, mostly on the forums. I care for my surroundings and I am a nice person from 1 to 10, 1 for really nice and 10 for a jerk, I would be a 3, just letting you guys know. I have lots of patient and will enjoy if anyone needs help. Also, I have been a moderator on ROTMG Tool for 1 year, I resigned unfortunately due to in real life stuff.
Thank you all for this great opportunity and I hope you guys take my application in considerate for moderator again.
Thanks-
Sens or Senpai

Sen...
the 20th helper
the 18th junior moderator

If you have any questions/concerns, please DON'T BE AFRAID of asking or sending a pm to one of the staff members or posting on the forums and mentioning us!
/color][/b]
Sensations<i> Offline</i>
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff
PS Name: Sensations
Bug Zapper Award

Postby Melididiouse » Tue 23 Feb, 2016 2:35 pm

I'm sorry Numinum, but you are denied for you do not meet all of the application requirements.
ImageImageImage
Melididiouse<i> Offline</i>
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff
PS Name: Melididiouse
Bug Zapper Award

Re: [OPEN] STAFF Applications

Postby Tristineaton » Wed 24 Feb, 2016 12:17 am

Helper application

Did you read the full post above?: (Yes/No) Yes, I read the full post for applying for a staff position.
Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: (Yes/No) Yes, I am 15 years old with pretty good english and writing skills. For my reading I would give myself an 8/10 and writing skills i'd give myself 7/10.
Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 40 posts and no active warnings?: (Yes/No) Yes, I have been here for longer than 3 months with other 40 posts and no warnings at all.
Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums?: I can get online and check the forums at any given moment of the day. I have a phone so I can also check it even if I am not home.
Are you willing to help new users and post at least every-other-day?: (Yes/No) - Please add details - Yes, I am willing to devote time to help new users get started on the server and make them enjoy their stay at ROTMGTOOL. I also promise to make at least 1 post a day no matter the situation.
Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: (Yes/No) - Please add details - Yes, I am friendly and calm as I do not do much of anything that can get me really upset. I stay calm in any situation since, In real life, I am a pacifist who will not do anything to get me upset. I am generally friendly to mostly anyone who is around and is willing for me to be friendly to them.
Please add any extra points that will support you application:
-I am currently a Youtuber/Donator
-I am known through some of the staff
-I have very large knowledge of ROTMG
-I have played almost every private server source
-I know all the staff members
-I have tried a lot to help other players I see out.
Tristineaton<i> Offline</i>
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
PS Name: Tristineaton

Next page