ROTMG free hack Hack ROTMG and Private Server ROTMG Private Server
Play ROTMG Tool Private Server Play ROTMG Hacked Client
View the Frequently Asked Questions Donate to ROTMG Tool Visit the Community Site
Realm of the Mad God Hacks, Cheats and Private Server - Come as Guests, Stay as Family!
Advertisement
Please Register and Login to our forum to access all features!

Short Story Thing... - ROTMG Tool

For any off topic chat, that can't be posted in another category
Feel free to talk about anything that you like!

Postby Aweakling » Tue 18 Oct, 2016 2:37 pm

IT WAS RUNNING AT ME AND THEN IT K-
░░█▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
░░░░█▒▒▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
░░▄▀▒▒▒▄█████▄▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▄█████▄▒█
░█▒▒▒▒▐██▄████▌▒█▒▒▒▒▒█▒▐██▄████▌▒█
▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▀▒▒█▒░▄▒▄█▒▒▀█████▀▒▒▒█
▒▒▐▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒█▒░▒▒▀▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
▒▌▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▒░▒▄█▄█▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
▒▌▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒█▌▌▌▌▌█▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐
▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▒▀███▀▒▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
▀▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
▀▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▀
▒▒▀▄▒▀▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
▒▒▒▒▀▄▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐
One Piece is love,
One Piece is life.
Aweakling<i> Offline</i>
Donator
Donator
PS Name: Adish

Postby Clouds » Tue 18 Oct, 2016 7:31 pm

There he stood.. As the ashes got cut on his jawline he stood there in the rubble.. blood smeared his face, he was proud, yet so sad.
What this sole man had done.. was something unspeakable; yet it had to be done.
Laying in front of him, thousands of bodies, impaled each with a separate spear that went right through their lungs and rendered them unable to die.. this was dark magic that he had.
Who was this man? Well, some may tell you his name was Bash.. but not many knew who he actually was. What had "Bash" done? Well just meters away from him.. orc bodies lay looking dead, but if you were to look them in the eyes, you could see the agony they were going through. Bash had killed a whole orc village.. most of them were just like the humans, they lived in peace, with jobs, families, children.. but.. why? Why had they all have to go through this? Their leader, referred to as Ace Vein Lint had been terrorizing the so called peasant humans, and Bash had to get rid of his ever so powerful black magic powers.. but there was one problem. Ace Vein Lint had disguised himself to look like all the other orcs.. Bash could never figure out which one was him.. and no orc dared to tell.

Bash, sicken'd from the unforgivable acts he had just committed started to walk away from the orc village. He wasn't sure, but he had hoped that one of those God knows how many orcs he had just tortured, one was Ace. As Ash slowly walked away, he looked back, saw what he had done.. and immediately regretted it, but he knew the job was done. He just prayed he had removed Ace's powers within all that torturing..

Just as he was about to step onto a path, to go back to his Kingdom of Cloudious, in the corner of his eye.. he saw him. Ace..
A powerful orc, full of powers and intelligence yet so corrupt stood, watching Bash. He turned around, and looked Ace in the eye.. who knew exactly who it was. All of a sudden, Ace stepped on the ground like Toph from Avatar : The Last Airbender would to see the surroundings around her..
*BANG*
..the next thing he knew, Bash was in a surrounding of whiteness.. where was he? He heard a loud cackle followed by : "I will see you soon.."

TO BE CONTINUED..
-----------------------
Hoped you liked P.1, let me know if you want a new part!
If you didn't figure it out by now :
Bash = Brody (Ashryver)
Ace Vein Lint = AncientEvil (it's an anagram that I made up).
Cloudious = Clouds (me)
Originally KrazyCat
Clouds<i> Offline</i>
Donator
Donator
PS Name: Clouds
Great Ideas Award

Postby witherrrer » Tue 18 Oct, 2016 8:18 pm

cool here is mine

EHT Project log 7-b: failed attempt

an unexpected turn of events. all subjects started to lose their minds, they all started to tear the ship apart, we had no choice but to crash land, i barely escaped. but I am not the only one to escape. subject 18 was confirmed missing from the ship and evidence shows, it had been in the armory. warning to all: DO NOT, under any circumstances, enter planet 127. we have already put a restriction tag on it, I repeat, DO NOT enter planet 127.

Ending log-General fanders

chapter 1: Genesis Elite

War. EHT class G squad has been sent on their first field run. two hundred and fifty six thousand was the minimal death they caused. The final product of their deployment is west side of Ferrus Gaia being secured. Reich Calwar showed the most promising results. A vote in the council has confirmed that he would be the first of G squad to receive the Adaptive Battle suit.
Tests like this has been going for 34 years and over 302 troops, not only that, we have also chosen a few from the 302 troops to be put in the Elite group, which the pma calls it the 'genesis' Elite. I have no idea why. oh but there is no time to waste! the second deployment of G squad is about to take place!

'Reich!' the commander calls."Go to the front line!" "Direct orders from the pma!"
Reich nodded once and moved towards the front line. All the other EHT quickly moved out of his way, except for his partners, one of them who has grown up with Reich, all said "welcome to the death row soldier", "You would be lucky if you died"- a common joke, as all EHT's were all nearly unkillable. "wanna bet who's gonna die in our squad?"
"Focus on the battle. This isn't a joke"
a hundred and forty meter drop later, the battle has started.
all the rebelites who charged at Reich met a deadly fate. Reich decapitated his first enemy with one swipe of his hand, gutted the second with his gun, and on went he battle for 3 days, no sleep, till the rebelites seventh base has been destroyed. The battle was over, and most of the G squad started to incinerate the dead. But the look on Reich's face didn't look good
"Reich, whats wrong?" one of the commanders asked "you successfully finished you second deployment."
"no, we aren't finished here" he said as he put his helmet on. "this planet is huge. I doubt there would only be one base."
"we finished our mission Reich" on troop yelled. "let's go back"
"This is a war Reaver, training missions are over.".

EHT (Enhanced Human Trooper)
pma (project management association)
Last edited by witherrrer on Thu 20 Oct, 2016 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
rAiNbOw STONE GURDIAN
WHY DID I DO THIS.....

Oh yeah... Its because of my avatar and rank....
witherrrer<i> Offline</i>
Forum God
Forum God
PS Name: witherrrer
Bug Zapper Award

Re:

Postby Clouds » Wed 19 Oct, 2016 3:01 pm

witherrrer wrote:cool here is mine

EHT Project log 7-b: failed attempt

an unexpected turn of events. all subjects started to lose their minds, they all started to tear the ship apart, we had no choise but to crash land, i barely escaped. but I am not the only one to escape. subject 18 was confirmed missing from the ship and evidence shows, it had been in the armory. warning to all: DO NOT, under any circumstances, enter planet 127. we have already put a restriction tag on it, I repeat, DO NOT enter planet 127.

Ending log-General fanders

chapter 1: Gensis Elite

War. EHT class G squad has been sent on their first field run. two hundred and fifty six thousand was the minimal death they caused. The final product of their deployment is west side of Ferus Gaia being secured. Reich Calwar showed the most promising results. A vote in the council has confirmed that he would be the first of G squad to recive the Adaptive Battle suit.
Tests like this has been going for 34 years and over 302 troops, not only that, we have also chosen a few from the 302 troops to be put in the Elite group, which the pma calls it the 'genesis' Elite. I have no idea why. oh but there is no time to waste! the second deployment of G squad is about to take place!

'Reich!' the commander calls."Go to the front line!" "Direct orders from the pma!"
Reich nodded once and moved towards the front line. All the other EHT quickly moved out of his way, execpt for his partners, one of them who has gron up with Reich, all said "welcome to the death row soldier", "You would be lucky if you died"- a common joke, as all EHT's were all nearly unkillable. "wanna bet who's gonna die in our squad?"
"Focus on the battle. This isn't a joke"
a hundred and forty meter drop later, the battle has started.
all the rebelites who charged at Reich met a deadly fate. Reich decapitated his first enemy with one swipe of his hand, gutted the second with his gun, and on went he battle for 3 days, no sleep, till the rebelites seventh base has been destroyed. The battle was over, and most of the G squad started to incinerate the dead. But the look on Reich's face didn't look good
"Reich, whats wrong?" one of the comanders asked "you succesfully finnished you second deployment."
"no, we aren't finnished here" he said as he put his halmet on. "this planet is huge. I doubt there would only be on base."
"we finnished our mission Reich" on troop yelled. "let's go back"
"This is a war Reaver, training missions are over.".

EHT (Enhanced Human Trooper)
pma (project management association)

Part 2??? :D
Originally KrazyCat
Clouds<i> Offline</i>
Donator
Donator
PS Name: Clouds
Great Ideas Award

Postby AncientEvil » Thu 20 Oct, 2016 2:14 am

Really @clouds ?? Ace Vein Lint? ha. not bad an anagram, but i go by 6 different names.
you may as well refer to me as The Shadows.
:lol:

Feel Free to PM me if you need help
For joining my guild: Just drop a PM
Guild Removal/Ranking Inquiries: Send a PM
Any Rude PMs and i will block you, or ban you
My Staff Life:
Helper Since 16th September 2015
Moderator Since 2nd October 2015
Global Moderator Since 20th May 2016
Staff Manager Since 14th October 2016
Renowned Commanding High Councillor of The Legendary Dark Riders
Councillors of The Dark Riders:
-AncientLight ~ the second-in-command, and my counterpart.
-Braviosi ~ the only other Escapee from my kingdom. Brother...
AncientEvil<i> Offline</i>
Manager
Manager
PS Name: AncientEvil
Location: The Councillor's Meeting Chamber of The Dark Riders Stronghold.
Member of the Quarter Dev Award Created Award Great Ideas Award Bug Zapper Award
[OLD] Member of the Month

Postby witherrrer » Thu 20 Oct, 2016 4:40 am

RE EHT project 7-b: emergency

This is the most critical situation we have currently. planet 127 has been renamed shortly after you sent data of the planet. It has been renamed to planet Ferrus Gaia and we have no way to contact them.

part 2 coming soon (a mans gotta sleep)
rAiNbOw STONE GURDIAN
WHY DID I DO THIS.....

Oh yeah... Its because of my avatar and rank....
witherrrer<i> Offline</i>
Forum God
Forum God
PS Name: witherrrer
Bug Zapper Award

Postby TheSuperior » Sat 29 Oct, 2016 4:31 pm

GG!! All of you guys and girls you all did really good.

Congrats to all!

TheSuperior
TheSuperior<i> Offline</i>
Donator
Donator
PS Name: Frost

Re: Short Story Thing...

Postby trickcmate » Thu 03 Nov, 2016 5:54 pm

dont mind me im just testing out my signature
PM Me if you need any help, or need help making a report/send me evidence.

Recruited Member of The Dark Riders
Commanding Leader of [Masters]
Former founder of Omega

VIP since 11/11/16
Youtube Team since 12/18/16
Hoping to become helper soon.

Find me IG @trickcmate, trickc, TheCure, PureWhite
Find me on discord @AustinLing #9494
Find me on skype @AustinLing
trickcmate<i> Offline</i>
Donator
Donator
PS Name: trickcmate
Location: On my computer, probably on YT, Paladins, or RotMG.

Postby Nubiosi » Thu 03 Nov, 2016 6:30 pm

@trickcmate you can always use the preview button when editing your signature to see if images work or not. :)
~Bravi

Dates and stuff:

~Joined (the forums) January 8th, 2014
~Donator July 27th, 2015
~Helper July 2nd, 2016
~Moderator September 4th, 2016
~Resigned April 4th, 2017
~What does the future hold? Probably death and despair...

Ancient is bae

Don't be afraid to PM me, I don't bite.

(/^-^)/
\(^-^\)
Nubiosi<i> Offline</i>
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff
PS Name: Bravi
Member of the Quarter Bug Zapper Award

Postby trickcmate » Fri 04 Nov, 2016 4:14 pm

@Braviosi oh whoops xD
PM Me if you need any help, or need help making a report/send me evidence.

Recruited Member of The Dark Riders
Commanding Leader of [Masters]
Former founder of Omega

VIP since 11/11/16
Youtube Team since 12/18/16
Hoping to become helper soon.

Find me IG @trickcmate, trickc, TheCure, PureWhite
Find me on discord @AustinLing #9494
Find me on skype @AustinLing
trickcmate<i> Offline</i>
Donator
Donator
PS Name: trickcmate
Location: On my computer, probably on YT, Paladins, or RotMG.

PreviousNext page