Hacked Client
$
Donations
?
Help
C
Community

Follow us on Facebook!
Please Register and Login to our forum to access all features!

Blin realms (balls realms status update) - ROTMG Tool

Here you can discuss other Realm of the Mad God private servers. Feel free to advertise your own ROTMG private server

Blin realms (balls realms status update)

Postby afsdghh » Mon 20 Feb 17 - 8:21

I have officially began production on the private servers maps and sprites along with getting the client to actually laugh the behaviors and the server data base. On another note I have renamed the pserver to its official name blin realms. Blin is Pancake in Russian. I am excepting sprites ideas and anything regarding production of the pserver *PLEASE NOTE I got a new PC so the client should not lag out now* there is no official release date for the server and it may take a while due to all this client trash, I can azure you how ever I will probally have the server in testing as soon as I get the client up which I don't get much time to because I'm at school from 8am to 6pm I the 2 hours I get to use for production ends up in a hole of errors, everyone in the discord sorta lost hope lol well I'm telling you my pserver is not dead. Please give me ideas, sprites, and also feedback/criticism

-my pserver isn't dead, bob

WHOA TECHNOLOGY

got gud son
afsdghh  <i> Offline</i>
Poster
Poster
PS Name: BobguyTDG

Postby afsdghh » Mon 20 Feb 17 - 8:25

I am also recruiting staff PM me applications and other stuff.

WHOA TECHNOLOGY

got gud son
afsdghh  <i> Offline</i>
Poster
Poster
PS Name: BobguyTDG