Hacked Client
$
Donations
?
Help
C
Community

Follow us on Facebook!
Please Register and Login to our forum to access all features!

Creating a Private Server? - ROTMG Tool

Here you can discuss other Realm of the Mad God private servers. Feel free to advertise your own ROTMG private server

Creating a Private Server?

Postby WithoutNerve » Wed 23 Aug 17 - 1:28

Topic: I want to be able to create a Private Server and would like to know how, it may be easy... im not sure. I have not done much digging on how to make it but I wanted to ask a community who knew how.
Operating System: I am Using a Mac OSX and have all software up to date and ready to go.
Ideas:I want to be able to make one of these servers because I see a lot of servers that have barely anything on them and If I had a private server myself, I feel that I could create a whole new environment for other players to play in and even if nobody plays, I can still enjoy myself in.

So if you know how to make a Private server, please... please let me know by commenting on this thread.

Thanks,
Without :P
WithoutNerve  <i> Offline</i>
Just Joined
Just Joined
PS Name: Potatos