Hacked Client
$
Donations
?
Help
C
Community

Follow us on Facebook!
Please Register and Login to our forum to access all features!

Project B; unable to add more stuff? - ROTMG Tool

Get help with your own Realm of the Mad God private server. Lean how to set up server files, add content and more!

Project B; unable to add more stuff?

Postby KingOren » Sat 07 Jan 17 - 19:10

Hello,

I've done some editting upon my project-b source so a few friends could have fun, but i've run into a problem.

First Problem: i've had items I wanted to add stats to, so far i've changed the stats, and changed how they look in-game, but the stats change, the items changed to look how I want, but the item names and new stats have not updated ingame?

I've re-built the dat20.xml, moved it into the folder with other dat files, i've rebuilt the items.xml file, and it still doesn't change the name/stats of the items.

Last Problem: Whenever i've been trying to add more behaviors to the tomb bosses / or add janus or anything to my server, I get errors saying the code isn't in my source.

Which is true, my server says like, new ItemLoot("wine cellar incantation"),; but the other codes say, Tuple.Create(0.01, (ILoot)new ItemLoot("Wine Cellar Incantation")),

So when I compile it I get errors, and the behaviors always give me compiled errors with things as well, do I have to manually go through and edit every word tuple out, and change the word behavior to behav, or is there a simpler explanation for all of this?

Thanks for the help. Xo

Update: I can type in /give ring of unbound speed; and it will spawn me the ring of unbound speed, but when I do it still has this name.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
KingOren  <i> Offline</i>
Just Joined
Just Joined
PS Name: OniRealms

Postby AncientEvil » Tue 10 Jan 17 - 17:23

Ring is to do with display name on the item. Get that updated and it will update with your next build.
Feel Free to PM me if you need help
For joining my guild: Just drop a PM
Guild Removal/Ranking Inquiries: Send a PM (here or Discord)
Any Rude PMs and i will block you, or ban you
My Staff Life:

Helper Since 16th September 2015
Moderator Since 2nd October 2015
Global Moderator Since 20th May 2016
Staff Manager Since 14th October 2016
Renowned Commanding High Councillor of The Legendary Dark Riders
Leader of The Dark Riders Initiative.
AncientEvil  <i> Offline</i>
Manager
Manager
PS Name: AncientEvil
Member of the Quarter Dev Award Created Award Great Ideas Award Bug Zapper Award
[OLD] Member of the Month

Postby WigOnU » Sun 15 Jan 17 - 10:42

Why cant i play project b?? Im stuck at the loading screen?
WigOnU  <i> Offline</i>
Just Joined
Just Joined