Please Register and Login to our forum to access all features!
ROTMG free hack Hack ROTMG and Private Server ROTMG Private Server
Play ROTMG Tool Private Server Play ROTMG Hacked Client
View the Frequently Asked Questions Donate to ROTMG Tool Visit the Community Site
Realm of the Mad God Hacks, Cheats and Private Server - Come as Guests, Stay as Family!
Advertisement

[CLOSED] Helper Applications - ROTMG Tool

View and apply for any open positions with ROTMG Tool

Postby ImWattsyv2 » Sun 13 Sep, 2015 8:27 am

Did you read the full post above?: Yes, I've read and outlined all the rules, but I'm not new, I forgot my other forums account password which is "ImWattsy" so this is the reason this account has low forum time but I hope it doesn't effect me becoming Helper :D

-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-

Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: Yes, I'm currently 16 years old and I can speak 16 different languages, I'm currently in SELP (smartest class in high school). I speak and type fluent English :D.

-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-

Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 50 posts and no active warnings?: I've played ROTMGtool for 6-7 months I think and I've never been warned and I always try to help people and try my best to keep the chat clean if people are arguing.

Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums?: I come online everyday and check the forums to see the latest gossip and news, but also keep updated with the reports and other kinds of things.

Are you willing to help new users and post at least every-other-day?: Yes of course I'm willing to help new players I love the feeling when you help someone new and they get a hang of the server because then they go invite their friends and so on. I'm willing to post more than once a day if there is trouble like glitches/abusers etc.

Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: Yes, I'm understanding, friendly and calm because I treat everyone the same no matter if I hate them or Love them, I will treat them both the same in game if they break a rule they'll be punished.

Please add any extra points that will support you application: I really want to become Helper and prove that i'm here to help and here to stay and make the server a better place and yet more friendly :D At the moment i'm in love with the server and I play around 5-6 hours a day and on weekends I play 10 hours xD. (NO LIFE) :D
ImWattsyv2<i> Offline</i>
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
PS Name: ImWattsyv2

Postby Nyaro » Thu 17 Sep, 2015 1:00 pm

I will Choose the new helpers now.
Applications are closed.
hi
Nyaro<i> Offline</i>
Staff Manager
Staff Manager
PS Name: Nyaro