Hacked Client
$
Donations
?
Help
C
Community

Follow us on Facebook!
Please Register and Login to our forum to access all features!

[CLOSED] Helper Applications - ROTMG Tool

View and apply for any open positions with ROTMG Tool

Postby Moosee » Tue 03 Nov 15 - 17:58

Did you read the full post above?: (Yes/No) Yes (Above meaning the OP, then yes)
Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: (Yes/No) Yes.
Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 50 posts and no active warnings?: (Yes/No) Yeah.
Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums?: Everyday I like to believe, I am on the server everyday after all.
Are you willing to help new users and post at least every-other-day?: (Yes/No) - Please add details - Yes. I am ready to help all users out, I have become a youtube to help people on youtube, now I see fit to start helping everyone everywhere.
Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: (Yes/No) - Please add details - I would like to think so, I am not sure what anyone else thinks of me but I love to believe that I am a calm and friendly person.
Please add any extra points that will support you application: IN MY LOOK AT ROTMGTOOL VIDEO, I WAS 13, SO THAT IS WHY I SOUNDED VERY YOUNG.
M is for moosee, and moosee is for me!
Moosee  <i> Offline</i>
Keen Poster
Keen Poster
PS Name: Moosee
YouTube Medal

Postby MrkKeks » Thu 05 Nov 15 - 6:51

Marvelous +1
I'm never gone for long
I will return
MrkKeks  <i> Offline</i>
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff
PS Name: MrkKeks

Postby eugeneLKW » Fri 06 Nov 15 - 10:27

Did you read the full post above?: (Yes/No) Yes, I read the entire post and fully understand everything.
Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: (Yes/No) Yes, I'm 16 and for my English skills I'll probably rate it 6-8/10 ( not going to overestimate myself )
Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 50 posts and no active warnings?: (Yes/No) I haven't been here for that long but I am looking forward and I don't have over 50 posts and I have no active warnings.
Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums?: I'm online everyday as soon as I wake up lol. I'm trying to learn more about the game before I post so I don't end up posting nonsense.
Are you willing to help new users and post at least every-other-day?: (Yes/No) - Please add details - Yes. I still try to help new users even thought I am not a helper or donator.
Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: (Yes/No) - Please add details - Yes I am. There isn't much use getting mad for it isn't going to anything but shorten my lifespan
Please add any extra points that will support you application: I'm probably going to play for a really long time since I love the regular RoTMG and I'm really enjoying playing here. FYI I have 900 hours in RoTMG

Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!
eugeneLKW  <i> Offline</i>
Just Joined
Just Joined
PS Name: eugenelkw

Postby Killweds » Fri 06 Nov 15 - 11:37

Did you read the full post above?: Yes
Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: 13 and my english is quite good
Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 50 posts and no active warnings?: I have been longer then 3 months and i do not have more then 50 post but i`ll get more just watch!
Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums?:I Can check it everyday
Are you willing to help new users and post at least every-other-day?:Yes i can help people and i can post a lot depending on how much people need help - Please add details - I like helping people,it`s a thing i like :)
Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: Yes- Please add details -I get angry when someone is like being extreme rude and does not care,this game is to make friends and play!
Please add any extra points that will support you application:Um,I like helping the game and will try my best to do so. and this is a thing that will make me get helper cuz i am a good boy :3.I like Nyaro,Hai,Sensa-pai!,Regal,Notpossible,Ancientevil,Mrkek,Killberserker and Smilley <33
I've committed a sin...
A sin that cannot be atoned.
The animal of sin explains it all.
A dragon..
The sin has given me power
How does it makes sense...
My journey will begin...

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Helper since 2nd July 2016
Don't hesitate to ask me for help
Killweds  <i> Offline</i>
Keen Poster
Keen Poster
PS Name: Killweds
Bug Zapper Award

Postby RyanGoHard » Fri 06 Nov 15 - 12:34

@eugeneLKW Im sorry but you have 4 posts! You need to have at least 50. Sorry but your application is automatically denied. Try again when you have 50.
Thank you!
Helper Since- February 13th
Moderator Since- April 5th
Global Moderator Since- August 12th
Staff Manager Since- December 27th
Ex-Staff Since- August of 2016
Got Fired Bro
Please PM with any complaints or players hacking or game reports
you can't contact me in game!
RyanGoHard/RGH

Got Banned Bro
RyanGoHard  <i> Offline</i>
Banned
Banned
PS Name: RyanGoHard

Re: [OPEN] Helper Applications

Postby Smiley » Fri 06 Nov 15 - 12:34

+1 Marvelous
Nyaro wrote:Plis come back

Okie

Helper - 18/9/15
Moderator - 29/5/16
Ex-Staff - 18/8/16
Reinstated to Moderator 23/12/16
Officially resigned from all staff duties - 01/02/17

Smiley  <i> Offline</i>
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff
PS Name: Smileyy
YouTube Medal Bug Zapper Award

Postby RyanGoHard » Fri 06 Nov 15 - 12:36

@Scubadud im Sorry to say but your application is automatically denied due to you not meeting all of the requirements.
Try again when you meet them!
Thank you!
Helper Since- February 13th
Moderator Since- April 5th
Global Moderator Since- August 12th
Staff Manager Since- December 27th
Ex-Staff Since- August of 2016
Got Fired Bro
Please PM with any complaints or players hacking or game reports
you can't contact me in game!
RyanGoHard/RGH

Got Banned Bro
RyanGoHard  <i> Offline</i>
Banned
Banned
PS Name: RyanGoHard

Postby colfri » Sun 08 Nov 15 - 12:57

Did you read the full post above?: (Yes/No) yes
Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: (Yes/No) yes
Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 40 posts and no active warnings?: (Yes/No) no i just joined because my friend ancient evil said that i should join the forums
Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums?: about 4 times a day
Are you willing to help new users and post at least every-other-day?: (Yes/No) yes. i will get my friends and new people to comment an post on all of the topics
Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: (Yes/No) yes i give all my unwanted items to players who need it and i try to explain the game to beginners
colfri  <i> Offline</i>
Donator
Donator
PS Name: hydrarun

Postby Sensations » Sun 08 Nov 15 - 13:40

@colfri insta denied please read the application requirements before applying.
THIS IS ONE AND ONLY LAST WARNING TO ALL, PLEASE READ APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS BEFORE APPLYING
CONSIDER THIS A WARNING
Thanks-
Sens or Senpai

Sen...
the 20th helper
the 18th junior moderator

If you have any questions/concerns, please DON'T BE AFRAID of asking or sending a pm to one of the staff members or posting on the forums and mentioning us!
/color][/b]
Sensations  <i> Offline</i>
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff
PS Name: Sensations
Bug Zapper Award

Postby Nyaro » Mon 09 Nov 15 - 8:01

Applications are closed lol.
hi
Nyaro  <i> Offline</i>
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff