Please Register and Login to our forum to access all features!
ROTMG free hack Hack ROTMG and Private Server ROTMG Private Server
Play ROTMG Tool Private Server Play ROTMG Hacked Client
View the Frequently Asked Questions Donate to ROTMG Tool Visit the Community Site
Realm of the Mad God Hacks, Cheats and Private Server - Come as Guests, Stay as Family!
Advertisement

[CLOSED] Spriter/Mapper Applications! - ROTMG Tool

View and apply for any open positions with ROTMG Tool

Postby Srush » Sun 29 Nov, 2015 5:11 am

@LilGuy
LilGuyRotmg's images are not publicly available.
Why must you block your imgur?
Member since September 2015 (noob why you no donate?)

Items Contributed to the game: 0 (haha noob get rekt)

Click the Spoiler to see all my Sprites!

Srush<i> Offline</i>
Keen Poster
Keen Poster
PS Name: Srush

Postby LilGuy » Sun 29 Nov, 2015 7:31 am

@Srush @Nyaro
* Please Register and Login to see links *
Here's the working link.
LilGuy
29 of my items coded so far (4 items currently in the game)
I <3 you RotMGTool coders

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions/concerns about the Private Server!
What I use to make my sprites

What I use to test my items stats out

If you have some free time to kill check out my

If I ever help you out be sure to hit that 'thanks' button!
LilGuy<i> Offline</i>
Donator
Donator
PS Name: LilGuy
Created Award Great Ideas Award Bug Zapper Award

Postby DiabloTime » Sun 29 Nov, 2015 12:44 pm

Naruto!!! Sorry just wanted to get that of my chest.
DiabloTime<i> Offline</i>
Just Joined
Just Joined
PS Name: DiabloTime

Postby Woofywolf » Mon 30 Nov, 2015 12:11 am

Did you read the full post above?: (Yes/No)Yes

Are you over 12 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: (Yes/No) yes I am 14

Have you been here longer than 1 months, with over 10 posts and no active warnings?: (Yes/No)yes since may 2015

Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums (Skype)?:I can get online almost everyday

Are you willing to help at sprites when i ask you to do them?: (Yes/No) - Please add details -yes I will sprite everything you throw at me and try as hard as I can to make them look great

Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: (Yes/No) - Please add details -yes I help people and make them laugh and be happy, they all love me (except B)

Do you have any work you can show us? (If so, please upload them on imgur or any other image site and post the link here.):http://imgur.com/a/hziBC

Are you able to make descriptions for sprites or even code them?:I can make descriptions fairly well
Do you have skype? If so, please post your skype name :No Skype ;-l

Please add any extra points that will support you application: I have helped lots of people on the server, I am active on there every day and there for them to ask questions
The Gravity Falls series finale was amazing and it made me cry, I literally can't stand that there will be no more episodes. I think of it every night and almost tear up, that is how much i care about Gravity Falls. ;(
Woofywolf<i> Offline</i>
Donator
Donator
PS Name: Woofywulf

Postby Srush » Mon 30 Nov, 2015 6:17 am

@Woofywolf Aye, Ye stole my Warrior Set and Ashryver's Dagger. Such Ugliness shan't be forgiven by the lords of spritin'.

Just so that this post isn't a waste: I want to help myself by posting more of my sets (Some are unfinished though):

Warrior Set (You can Ignore the Seal)

Archer Set
Member since September 2015 (noob why you no donate?)

Items Contributed to the game: 0 (haha noob get rekt)

Click the Spoiler to see all my Sprites!

Srush<i> Offline</i>
Keen Poster
Keen Poster
PS Name: Srush

Postby Woofywolf » Mon 30 Nov, 2015 2:07 pm

@Srush I was showing the seal and helm that I made and the dagger skin. that's all :)
The Gravity Falls series finale was amazing and it made me cry, I literally can't stand that there will be no more episodes. I think of it every night and almost tear up, that is how much i care about Gravity Falls. ;(
Woofywolf<i> Offline</i>
Donator
Donator
PS Name: Woofywulf

Re: [OPEN] Spriter/Mapper Applications!

Postby bobbiilyjo » Wed 02 Dec, 2015 3:42 pm

Did you read the full post above?: (Yes/No)Yes

Are you over 12 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: (Yes/No) yes I am 14

Have you been here longer than 1 months, with over 10 posts and no active warnings?: (Yes/No)I have been on the Rotmg Server for a long time but I have not been on the forums that much. I have been on the Rotmg Server for almost a year atm. I have been on the Forums for 2 months

Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums (Skype)?:I can get online almost everyday on Rotmg Tool and Skype

Are you willing to help at sprites when i ask you to do them?: (Yes/No) - Please add details -Yes I will sprite everything you throw at me and I promise and I will try my hardest to make them look flawless and ready to be put in to the server.

Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: (Yes/No) - Please add details -Yes, I am all. Most people in Rotmg Tool respect me and I respect them. I respect decisions made by others and I will always take advice

Do you have any work you can show us? (If so, please upload them on imgur or any other image site and post the link here.:http://imgur.com/hlalvAh

Are you able to make descriptions for sprites or even code them?:I can make descriptions easily and I can try my hardest at coding but I am much better and creating :)
Do you have skype? If so, please post your skype name ToxiDecoy Gaming

Please add any extra points that will support you application: I am a friendly person looking for a job on the best private server :) I love you Nyaro.(I also have a youtube in which I make videos so :) )
bobbiilyjo<i> Offline</i>
Just Joined
Just Joined
PS Name: RotmgTool

Postby Arraker » Thu 03 Dec, 2015 9:02 am

Hm...
well, I'm ok at mapping I guess ;) (and I already have the program AS WELL as nillysrealm) but I'm really not the BEST at monsters, I'm better at items sprites, though I CAN get by with monsters... ;P

good luck to all
Arraker<i> Offline</i>
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
PS Name: Berzerker

Postby Killweds » Sat 05 Dec, 2015 11:16 am

Did you read the full post above?: Yes.
Are you over 12 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: Yes.
Have you been here longer than 1 months, with over 10 posts and no active warnings?:Yes.
Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums (Skype)?:Almost everyday,i have skype.
Are you willing to help at sprites when i ask you to do them?: Yes. - Please add details - You name it i make it :)
Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: Yes. - Please add details - I Am friendly,even though some people annoy me i try to do my best to ignore them
Do you have any work you can show us? (If so, please upload them on imgur or any other image site and post the link here.):
Are you able to make descriptions for sprites or even code them?:I Can make descriptions but not coding.
Do you have skype? If so, please post your skype name :lekan akintemi or killweds
Please add any extra points that will support your application: i am good enough ;)
I've committed a sin...
A sin that cannot be atoned.
The animal of sin explains it all.
A dragon..
The sin has given me power
How does it makes sense...
My journey will begin...

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Helper since 2nd July 2016
Don't hesitate to ask me for help
Killweds<i> Offline</i>
Keen Poster
Keen Poster
PS Name: Killweds
Bug Zapper Award

Postby Killweds » Sat 05 Dec, 2015 11:29 am

Sorry i forgot about the link,here it is
I've committed a sin...
A sin that cannot be atoned.
The animal of sin explains it all.
A dragon..
The sin has given me power
How does it makes sense...
My journey will begin...

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Helper since 2nd July 2016
Don't hesitate to ask me for help
Killweds<i> Offline</i>
Keen Poster
Keen Poster
PS Name: Killweds
Bug Zapper Award

Previous