Please Register and Login to our forum to access all features!
ROTMG free hack Hack ROTMG and Private Server ROTMG Private Server
Play ROTMG Tool Private Server Play ROTMG Hacked Client
View the Frequently Asked Questions Donate to ROTMG Tool Visit the Community Site
Realm of the Mad God Hacks, Cheats and Private Server - Come as Guests, Stay as Family!
Advertisement

[CLOSED] Helper Applications - ROTMG Tool

View and apply for any open positions with ROTMG Tool

Postby TheB345T » Thu 14 Jan, 2016 6:46 am

Did you read the full post above?: (Yes/No) Yes i did
Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: (Yes/No) Yes i am 15 years and i have a good reading and writing skills
Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 40 posts and no active warnings?: (Yes/No) Yes, i am here more than 3 months and i have 40 posts, no active warnings
Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums?: I am online everyday and i check the forums all the time (if i have)
Are you willing to help new users and post at least every-other-day?: (Yes/No) - Please add details - Yes i will, i love to welcome someone that is new in the game and i post at least every-other-day
Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: (Yes/No) - Please add details - Yes i am understanding friendly and calm. I had a bit of problems on the beggining but now it's all ok
Please add any extra points that will support you application: I report players that have donor idems only and guide the new players on how to farm gear and weapons easily! (even if i don't i am always here)
TheB345T<i> Offline</i>
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
PS Name: EyeOfPain

Postby Guntan » Thu 14 Jan, 2016 2:08 pm

Did you read the full post above?: (Yes/No) Yes I have read the post above
Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: (Yes/No) I am 14 years of age and have good English Reading and Writing skills.
Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 40 posts and no active warnings?: (Yes/No) Ive been here for longer than 3 months but not over 40 posts and no active warnings.
Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums?: I can get on every day
Are you willing to help new users and post at least every-other-day?: (Yes/No) Yes I can post as much at you want
Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: (Yes/No) Yes very friendly, understanding and calm
Any extra points: I was a GM on Oryx's Awakening

Regards Guntan
Guntan<i> Offline</i>
Just Joined
Just Joined
PS Name: Guntan

Postby RyanGoHard » Thu 14 Jan, 2016 9:45 pm

ALL APPLICANTS! DO NOT POST ON HERE! ONLY APPS ARE ALLOWED UNLESS YOU ARE A STAFF MEMBER! NEXT PERSON TO DO IT GETS AUTOMATIC /DENY
Helper Since- February 13th
Moderator Since- April 5th
Global Moderator Since- August 12th
Staff Manager Since- December 27th
Ex-Staff Since- August of 2016
Please PM with any complaints or players hacking or game reports
you can also contact me in game!
RyanGoHard/RGH
RyanGoHard<i> Offline</i>
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff
PS Name: RyanGoHard

Re: [OPEN] Helper Applications

Postby IordanMura » Fri 15 Jan, 2016 2:25 pm

Hello I'm OmarWizard
I would like to become a helper, so I could help this cool game to become even better. I am 15 years old I'm daily online I've got Cambridge from England of the language so I have excellent reading and writing in English I live in Romania Europe this was my information
Next I will answer the questions from the forum now Did you read the full post above?: (Yes/No) yes I read the post above;
Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: (Yes/No) Yes I'm 15 years old and yes I have eccelent reading and writing English skills;Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 40 posts and no active warnings?: (Yes/No) yes I'm here longer then 3 month and i have no active warnings;Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums?: I can get online Daily after school;Are you willing to help new users and post at least every-other-day?: (Yes/No) Yes I'm willing for helping other players to find their way throw this Cool game Even now I am helping players in anyway I can giving them tired items ,showing them the area like Realms ,The Arena ,Shops etc.;Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: (Yes/No) Yes I am a very calm person I don't have any problems with my fury I am always calm in any situation ; that was all about forum questions I hope you will make me become a Helper and Good luck for all persons who tries
I love this game
I would like to help this wonderful game
and In-Game name I'm OmarWizard
This year I didn't become a Helper but next year who knows maybe I'll become one
and if anybody wants to contact me they can on Skype ,my name is Iordan Mura
IordanMura<i> Offline</i>
Just Joined
Just Joined
PS Name: RotmgTool

Postby Killweds » Sat 16 Jan, 2016 9:51 am

Did you read the full post above?: Yes
Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: i am 13, my writing skills is a 7/10
Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 40 posts and no active warnings?: i have been here for more than 3 months, nearly up 40 post and i sure i have no active warning :)
Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums?:I Can check the forums almost everyday.
Are you willing to help new users and post at least every-other-day?:Yes. - Please add details - i love to help the server and if i am right this is my first server i ever played and it was fun to play on it even thou it lags a few times it is still good.
Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: Yes - Please add details - I Am kind and calm i can get a bit angry but that's rare i want people to play and enjoy the game just like i do!
Please add any extra points that will support you application:I Can play almost everyday and kind to people and help them:)Good luck to everyone that applied! ^_^
I've committed a sin...
A sin that cannot be atoned.
The animal of sin explains it all.
A dragon..
The sin has given me power
How does it makes sense...
My journey will begin...

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Helper since 2nd July 2016
Don't hesitate to ask me for help
Killweds<i> Offline</i>
Keen Poster
Keen Poster
PS Name: Killweds
Bug Zapper Award

Postby Dibbon » Mon 18 Jan, 2016 12:07 am

Did you read the full post above?: Yes
Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: Yes
Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 40 posts and no active warnings?: Yes
Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums?: I stalk this forum on alts.
Are you willing to help new users and post at least every-other-day?: Yes - Please add details - I'd be like that one guy where if you need to know something you just automatically go to him. I'd be that good at my job
Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: Yes - Please add details - I don't scream and rage like a certain someone when he got demoted on fremminik (COUGH Nyaro)
Please add any extra points that will support you application:
~Owner of Noxus Realms
~Hai loves me obv no homo
It's funny how dumb you are.
Dibbon<i> Offline</i>
Posting Veteran
Posting Veteran
PS Name: DibbonOwl
LMAO Award [OLD] Member of the Month

Postby RyanGoHard » Tue 19 Jan, 2016 12:25 pm

APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSING JANUARY 22ND!
Helper Since- February 13th