Hacked Client
$
Donations
?
Help
C
Community

Follow us on Facebook!
Please Register and Login to our forum to access all features!

[CLOSED] Helper Applications - ROTMG Tool

View and apply for any open positions with ROTMG Tool

Postby TheB345T » Thu 14 Jan 16 - 6:46

Did you read the full post above?: (Yes/No) Yes i did
Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: (Yes/No) Yes i am 15 years and i have a good reading and writing skills
Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 40 posts and no active warnings?: (Yes/No) Yes, i am here more than 3 months and i have 40 posts, no active warnings
Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums?: I am online everyday and i check the forums all the time (if i have)
Are you willing to help new users and post at least every-other-day?: (Yes/No) - Please add details - Yes i will, i love to welcome someone that is new in the game and i post at least every-other-day
Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: (Yes/No) - Please add details - Yes i am understanding friendly and calm. I had a bit of problems on the beggining but now it's all ok
Please add any extra points that will support you application: I report players that have donor idems only and guide the new players on how to farm gear and weapons easily! (even if i don't i am always here)
TheB345T  <i> Offline</i>
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
PS Name: EyeOfPain

Postby Guntan » Thu 14 Jan 16 - 14:08

Did you read the full post above?: (Yes/No) Yes I have read the post above
Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: (Yes/No) I am 14 years of age and have good English Reading and Writing skills.
Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 40 posts and no active warnings?: (Yes/No) Ive been here for longer than 3 months but not over 40 posts and no active warnings.
Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums?: I can get on every day
Are you willing to help new users and post at least every-other-day?: (Yes/No) Yes I can post as much at you want
Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: (Yes/No) Yes very friendly, understanding and calm
Any extra points: I was a GM on Oryx's Awakening

Regards Guntan
Guntan  <i> Offline</i>
Just Joined
Just Joined
PS Name: Guntan

Postby RyanGoHard » Thu 14 Jan 16 - 21:45

ALL APPLICANTS! DO NOT POST ON HERE! ONLY APPS ARE ALLOWED UNLESS YOU ARE A STAFF MEMBER! NEXT PERSON TO DO IT GETS AUTOMATIC /DENY
Helper Since- February 13th
Moderator Since- April 5th
Global Moderator Since- August 12th
Staff Manager Since- December 27th
Ex-Staff Since- August of 2016
Got Fired Bro
Please PM with any complaints or players hacking or game reports
you can't contact me in game!
RyanGoHard/RGH

Got Banned Bro
RyanGoHard  <i> Offline</i>
Banned
Banned
PS Name: RyanGoHard

Re: [OPEN] Helper Applications

Postby IordanMura » Fri 15 Jan 16 - 14:25

Hello I'm OmarWizard
I would like to become a helper, so I could help this cool game to become even better. I am 15 years old I'm daily online I've got Cambridge from England of the language so I have excellent reading and writing in English I live in Romania Europe this was my information
Next I will answer the questions from the forum now Did you read the full post above?: (Yes/No) yes I read the post above;
Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: (Yes/No) Yes I'm 15 years old and yes I have eccelent reading and writing English skills;Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 40 posts and no active warnings?: (Yes/No) yes I'm here longer then 3 month and i have no active warnings;Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums?: I can get online Daily after school;Are you willing to help new users and post at least every-other-day?: (Yes/No) Yes I'm willing for helping other players to find their way throw this Cool game Even now I am helping players in anyway I can giving them tired items ,showing them the area like Realms ,The Arena ,Shops etc.;Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: (Yes/No) Yes I am a very calm person I don't have any problems with my fury I am always calm in any situation ; that was all about forum questions I hope you will make me become a Helper and Good luck for all persons who tries
I love this game
I would like to help this wonderful game
and In-Game name I'm OmarWizard
This year I didn't become a Helper but next year who knows maybe I'll become one
and if anybody wants to contact me they can on Skype ,my name is Iordan Mura
IordanMura  <i> Offline</i>
Just Joined
Just Joined
PS Name: RotmgTool

Postby Killweds » Sat 16 Jan 16 - 9:51

Did you read the full post above?: Yes
Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: i am 13, my writing skills is a 7/10
Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 40 posts and no active warnings?: i have been here for more than 3 months, nearly up 40 post and i sure i have no active warning :)
Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums?:I Can check the forums almost everyday.
Are you willing to help new users and post at least every-other-day?:Yes. - Please add details - i love to help the server and if i am right this is my first server i ever played and it was fun to play on it even thou it lags a few times it is still good.
Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: Yes - Please add details - I Am kind and calm i can get a bit angry but that's rare i want people to play and enjoy the game just like i do!
Please add any extra points that will support you application:I Can play almost everyday and kind to people and help them:)Good luck to everyone that applied! ^_^
I've committed a sin...
A sin that cannot be atoned.
The animal of sin explains it all.
A dragon..
The sin has given me power
How does it makes sense...
My journey will begin...

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Helper since 2nd July 2016
Don't hesitate to ask me for help
Killweds  <i> Offline</i>
Keen Poster
Keen Poster
PS Name: Killweds
Bug Zapper Award

Postby Dibbon » Mon 18 Jan 16 - 0:07

Did you read the full post above?: Yes
Are you over 14 years old with good English reading and writing skills?: Yes
Have you been here longer than 3 months, with over 40 posts and no active warnings?: Yes
Activity - How often can you get online and check the forums?: I stalk this forum on alts.
Are you willing to help new users and post at least every-other-day?: Yes - Please add details - I'd be like that one guy where if you need to know something you just automatically go to him. I'd be that good at my job
Are you understanding, friendly and calm?: Yes - Please add details - I don't scream and rage like a certain someone when he got demoted on fremminik (COUGH Nyaro)
Please add any extra points that will support you application:
~Owner of Noxus Realms
~Hai loves me obv no homo
It's funny how dumb you are.
Dibbon  <i> Offline</i>
Posting Veteran
Posting Veteran
PS Name: DibbonOwl
LMAO Award [OLD] Member of the Month

Postby RyanGoHard » Tue 19 Jan 16 - 12:25

APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSING JANUARY 22ND!
Helper Since- February 13th