ROTMG free hack Hack ROTMG and Private Server ROTMG Private Server
Play ROTMG Tool Private Server Play ROTMG Hacked Client
View the Frequently Asked Questions Donate to ROTMG Tool Visit the Community Site
Realm of the Mad God Hacks, Cheats and Private Server - Come as Guests, Stay as Family!
Hack Client Updated - Now working for 15.0.0 - Play Online or Download for Free Now!
Advertisement

Can't hear sounds or weapon effects, but music works? - ROTMG Tool

For all Realm of the Mad God hacking guides, advice and requests

Can't hear sounds or weapon effects, but music works?

Postby ihatebunnies » Thu 04 Aug, 2016 6:47 am

When I'm using the hacked client in my browser on this website, while my music works fine (Which is the one thing i always mute because gross), my sound effects and weapon sounds, which in the settings say that they're on, aren't coming through. I went on the normal rotmg site to test it and it worked fine on there. Anyone else had this problem or have any idea how to fix it?
ihatebunnies<i> Offline</i>
Just Joined
Just Joined
PS Name: DOD

Postby Blubber » Thu 04 Aug, 2016 6:52 am

This happens to anyone playing on the hacked client and there is no way for you to fix it. This is something that you will have to deal with if you play on the hacked client.
- Blubber
Helper - 7/2/16
Moderator - 9/4/16
The Dark Riders

Feel free to PM me ^-^
~(*-*~) Magic 'n Stuff (~*-*)~
Dank B0nk
Blubber<i> Offline</i>
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff
PS Name: Blubber
Great Ideas Award Bug Zapper Award

Postby ihatebunnies » Thu 04 Aug, 2016 5:21 pm

Damn.. Alright, thanks.
ihatebunnies<i> Offline</i>
Just Joined
Just Joined
PS Name: DOD

Re:

Postby Sebixer » Sun 07 Aug, 2016 9:56 am

Blubber wrote:This happens to anyone playing on the hacked client and there is no way for you to fix it. This is something that you will have to deal with if you play on the hacked client.

Then how come my friend hears the weapon sounds and everything and i dont ? (we both use the hacked client)
Sebixer<i> Offline</i>
Just Joined
Just Joined

Re: Re:

Postby ItzVinyl » Sun 07 Aug, 2016 9:28 pm

Sebixer wrote:
Blubber wrote:This happens to anyone playing on the hacked client and there is no way for you to fix it. This is something that you will have to deal with if you play on the hacked client.

Then how come my friend hears the weapon sounds and everything and i dont ? (we both use the hacked client)

There is a chance he may be using a hacked client distributed by another person. There are about 3-5 if not more distributors that update and create hacked clients.
You cannot kill what is already undead..

Loner Since the 25 of May 2016
Helper Since the 6th of July 2016
Moderator Since the 4th of September 2016
Global Moderator Since the 7th of April 2017
MrRaccoon - Left 27th of July 2016 - Returned on the 18th of March 2017

Fluttershy is Best Pony <3
ItzVinyl<i> Offline</i>
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
PS Name: Vinyl
Location: Sitting on my crystal throne behind the thousands of Crystal Prisoners that forever protect me.
Bug Zapper Award LMAO Award

Re: Re:

Postby Sebixer23 » Mon 08 Aug, 2016 12:14 pm

VinylPlays wrote:
Sebixer wrote:

There is a chance he may be using a hacked client distributed by another person. There are about 3-5 if not more distributors that update and create hacked clients.

Well i gave him mine through Discord
Sebixer23<i> Offline</i>
Just Joined
Just Joined
PS Name: Sebixer23