Hacked Client
$
Donations
?
Help
C
Community

Follow us on Facebook!
Please Register and Login to our forum to access all features!

Can't send verify email? - ROTMG Tool

Having an error on the ROTMG Tool private server? Please remember to check out our FAQ's before posting

Can't send verify email?

Postby EisaGamingE » Wed 03 Aug 16 - 11:59

Help i send a verify to my email on community To get the Rank [P] I verify its say

SMTP Error: Could not authenticate.
What that error mean? :?:
EisaGamingE  <i> Offline</i>
Banned
Banned
PS Name: EisaGaming

Postby Blubber » Wed 03 Aug 16 - 12:35

I'm pretty sure that you already posted something similar to this. Please do not double post. Also [P] rank does nothing so there is nothing that you are missing out on.
- Blubber
Helper - 7/2/16
Moderator - 9/4/16
The Dark Riders

Feel free to PM me ^-^
~(*-*~) Magic 'n Stuff (~*-*)~
Dank B0nk
Blubber  <i> Offline</i>
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff
PS Name: Blubber
Great Ideas Award Bug Zapper Award

Re:

Postby EisaGamingE » Sat 06 Aug 16 - 1:28

Blubber wrote:I'm pretty sure that you already posted something similar to this. Please do not double post. Also [P] rank does nothing so there is nothing that you are missing out on.

Blubber you are not our helper So please tell me i don't need perks i need a email to my account plz fix this SMTP Error: Could not authenticate.
Tell me about this error helper must fix error
EisaGamingE  <i> Offline</i>
Banned
Banned
PS Name: EisaGaming

Re: Re:

Postby Stradinius » Sat 06 Aug 16 - 1:50

EisaGamingE wrote:
Blubber wrote:I'm pretty sure that you already posted something similar to this. Please do not double post. Also [P] rank does nothing so there is nothing that you are missing out on.

Blubber you are not our helper So please tell me i don't need perks i need a email to my account plz fix this SMTP Error: Could not authenticate.
Tell me about this error helper must fix error

@EisaGamingE Firstly, I would like to point out that the staff do not HAVE to help you with every issue you have. We are here on a volunteer basis. That being said, I will do my best to help you resolve this issue. If I cannot, I will pass it up the chain of staff until it can be resolved.

In order to help resolve this issue, I need to know the email you are trying to verify. I am NOT asking for a password, as no member of the staff will ever ask for your password to anything. Just the email address you are trying to link.

Thanks!

Strad
FAQs are friends, not food.

Please read the FAQs before contacting people for assistance. Most issues are covered there.

Helper: 7/2/2016 - 20/12/16
Donator:3/3/2017
Total donations: $20

I cover technical issues with the ROTMGTool Client and the Private Server. That's it. I cannot mess with your account, on the forums or in game. Please, don't be afraid to PM me with any issues you might be having. I'll do my best to resolve them as soon as possible.

If I've helped you with an issue, please leave me a thanks on my profile! It's not much, but it shows people that I can be trusted.
Stradinius  <i> Offline</i>
Donator
Donator
PS Name: Stradinius
Member of the Quarter Bug Zapper Award

Postby AncientEvil » Sat 06 Aug 16 - 7:25

@Stradinius i don't think you are allowed to ask for a player's email as a helper. even i'm not meant to unless the situation comes down to it. however, in this circumstance, i'd suggest going to Hai about it, as he is the only one who can link the accounts.
Feel Free to PM me if you need help
For joining my guild: Just drop a PM
Guild Removal/Ranking Inquiries: Send a PM (here or Discord)
Any Rude PMs and i will block you, or ban you
My Staff Life:

Helper Since 16th September 2015
Moderator Since 2nd October 2015
Global Moderator Since 20th May 2016
Staff Manager Since 14th October 2016
Renowned Commanding High Councillor of The Legendary Dark Riders
Leader of The Dark Riders Initiative.
AncientEvil  <i> Offline</i>
Manager
Manager
PS Name: AncientEvil
Member of the Quarter Dev Award Created Award Great Ideas Award Bug Zapper Award
[OLD] Member of the Month

Postby Hai » Tue 09 Aug 16 - 5:05

Hey, we are working on fixing this right now, and the system will be back up today!
Privacy Policy | Forum Rules | Server Rules

contact us by email, at:
Code
[email protected]

Advertisement
Hai  <i> Offline</i>
Administrator
Administrator
PS Name: Hai
Member of the Quarter Nuclear Award Dev Award Created Award Great Ideas Award
YouTube Medal Bug Zapper Award LMAO Award 20k Posts Day! [OLD] Member of the Month