Hacked Client
$
Donations
?
Help
C
Community

Follow us on Facebook!
Please Register and Login to our forum to access all features!

Suggesting Characters or Enemies - ROTMG Tool

Let us know your great ideas for the ROTMG Tool server. Dungeon's, item's, pet's or something else?

Postby witherrrer » Fri 20 May 16 - 7:19

and here is the boss that i made its a bit hard to read.

Osiris

hp 90,050
def 50
exp 9500
location:The Duat (drops from geb if you kill him last of all mobs in tomb)

counts toward god kills
quest boss
immune to stasis

Aesthetics
Damage
Condition effects
Speed (tiles/sec)
Range (tiles)
Comments

Flail
Piercing

Blue Boomerang
Slowed for 4.5s
Boomerang
Piercing

Soul reap
unstable for 3s
pierce

Crook in the eye
Blind for 3s
Piercing
armor piercing

Wrath of hell
Parametric

Death spear

Wave of misery
pet stasis
(every shot is like gebs, except for the boomerang, it will be blue.)

Awakening Phase
Taunts: "I am Osiris god of the afterlife, the under world, and the dead!"
"your futile efforts to kill me, only amuses me!"

As soon as he is awakened he will spawn the three ancients, but they would be much, much weaker. each ancient will only fire a 5 shot wide spread shot gun of 70 damage 12 tiles per second in a 8 tile radius shots.
(they only have 950 hp) after the ancients die Geb will shout, "foolish mortal, my son shall reap your soul!" during the battle with the ancients osiris will be in the center of the dungeon while invulnerable. after the ancients fall he will unleash three consecutive wave of misery shots all around him. once he stops, he will start flashing for three second, and if the players didn't push his hp down to 89,000 he will heal all hp and repeat this phase. once you deal enough damage, he will proceed to the next phase.

Whip phase
taunt: "your soul has been weighed , you shall feel eternal punishment!" while he is still in the center of the dungeon he will start shooting 6 flail shot narrow spread shotgun every 1 second, and every 2 seconds he will shoot 2 consecutive death spears at the nearest player, if you push him down to 70,000 hp, he will continue to the next phase, while doing so he will be invulnerable. during the entire phase he would be circling the tile he was on

Fetch phase
taunt: "Your foolishness will bring you nothing but DEATH!"
he will walk towards the center then he will start shooting the blue boomerangs all around him(like ep but 1 tile gap each and twenty shots) between the gaps he will shoot the crook in he eye shots (fired 1 second after blue boomerang) in the same pattern.
push his hp down to 50,000 for next pase.

Deadly phase
Taunt: "you cannot touch me! my swarm shall protect me!"
as soon as you push him to 50,000 hp, he will jump at the walls, and start circling around the map, while shooting 3 shots wide spread shot gun of death spears at the closest player every 2 seconds, in the middle of the room, a red jar will appear and start spawning red sprite childrens, they will start swarming osiris so he cant be shot unless with a piercing shot. when the jar is destroyed, it will explode in to 10 sprite children and they will swarm the nearest player, then a black jar will appear which will spawning 5 bats every 2 seconds. when the black jar is destroyed, it will spawn a white jar. the white jar will start spawning red and black jars randomly every 3 seconds. once destroyed, osiris will go back to the center while firing at half the his normal rate. push him down to 30,000 hp to continue

Waves phase
taunts "Fear my legion of loyal subjects!"
after the last phase he will stay invulnerable for 10 seconds
then he will spawn 10 mummy kings, and from the corners of the room, 20 skeletal warriors will be spawned every 4 seconds, after osiris has been shot, he will spawn 5 more mummy kings, and 5 sand storms. push him down to 10,000 hp to continue.

Last stand phase
taunt: "you think you are close to victory? Defeating me is defeating DEATH!"
he will start shooting every one of his shots in a 5 shot wide spread shotgun, at every players for 3 seconds, then he will unleash 6 rings of his wrath of hell, then he will do the same with the death spears and when his is finished, he will spawn a ring of read jars around him, when he is pushed down to his 0 hp, he will spawn a test chest and his ghost self
then he will say, "You can kill me or destroy the chest, choose wisely, for the chest only contains what i do not have, but my mummies shall try to avenge me if you kill me.
when you kill osiris he will spawn a jar with 2500hp, then 4 o4 sized mummy king will spawn in the middle beside the jar and start to shoot their normal projectiles but a lot bigger and 3 times stronger. when all 4 are defeated the room will start to fill up with lava and bad water from the outer parts of the room within 20 second. destroy the jar, then it will drop a portal to nexus. collect then excape.

feel free to change the phases, but this is the best i got.
rAiNbOw STONE GURDIAN
WHY DID I DO THIS.....

Oh yeah... Its because of my avatar and rank....
witherrrer  <i> Offline</i>
Forum God
Forum God
PS Name: witherrrer
Bug Zapper Award

Postby AncientEvil » Fri 20 May 16 - 13:12

i quite like this idea.
@Voidreaper what do you think?
*Critic Voidreaper Activated*
Feel Free to PM me if you need help
For joining my guild: Just drop a PM
Guild Removal/Ranking Inquiries: Send a PM (here or Discord)
Any Rude PMs and i will block you, or ban you
My Staff Life:

Helper Since 16th September 2015
Moderator Since 2nd October 2015
Global Moderator Since 20th May 2016
Staff Manager Since 14th October 2016
Renowned Commanding High Councillor of The Legendary Dark Riders
Leader of The Dark Riders Initiative.
AncientEvil  <i> Offline</i>
Manager
Manager
PS Name: AncientEvil
Member of the Quarter Dev Award Created Award Great Ideas Award Bug Zapper Award
[OLD] Member of the Month

Postby VoidReaper » Fri 20 May 16 - 14:17

I'm ok with the idea of new bosses, it's whether or not Hai or someone else has time to code the behavior and weapons is the problem, oh and sprites are a must have as well.
Image~Death, King of the Void

Masters Will Fall, and Darkness will Rise...
The Void Army is Rising Again...
VoidReaper  <i> Online!</i>
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
PS Name: GodofDeath
Location: the Void, frolicking among the souls of the dead, and watching over my kingdom
Member of the Quarter Nuclear Award Dev Award Created Award Great Ideas Award
Bug Zapper Award LMAO Award [OLD] Member of the Month

Postby witherrrer » Fri 20 May 16 - 17:57

ty for looking at it!
rAiNbOw STONE GURDIAN
WHY DID I DO THIS.....

Forum God
Forum God
Bug Zapper Award

Re:

Postby laiyther » Sat 21 May 16 - 4:22

witherrrer wrote:and here is the boss that i made its a bit hard to read.

Osiris

hp 90,050
def 50
exp 9500
location:The Duat (drops from geb if you kill him last of all mobs in tomb)

counts toward god kills
quest boss
immune to stasis

Aesthetics
Damage
Condition effects
Speed (tiles/sec)
Range (tiles)
Comments

Flail
Piercing

Blue Boomerang
Slowed for 4.5s
Boomerang
Piercing

Soul reap
unstable for 3s
pierce

Crook in the eye
Blind for 3s
Piercing
armor piercing

Wrath of hell
Parametric

Death spear

Wave of misery
pet stasis
(every shot is like gebs, except for the boomerang, it will be blue.)

Awakening Phase
Taunts: "I am Osiris god of the afterlife, the under world, and the dead!"
"your futile efforts to kill me, only amuses me!"

As soon as he is awakened he will spawn the three ancients, but they would be much, much weaker. each ancient will only fire a 5 shot wide spread shot gun of 70 damage 12 tiles per second in a 8 tile radius shots.
(they only have 950 hp) after the ancients die Geb will shout, "foolish mortal, my son shall reap your soul!" during the battle with the ancients osiris will be in the center of the dungeon while invulnerable. after the ancients fall he will unleash three consecutive wave of misery shots all around him. once he stops, he will start flashing for three second, and if the players didn't push his hp down to 89,000 he will heal all hp and repeat this phase. once you deal enough damage, he will proceed to the next phase.

Whip phase
taunt: "your soul has been weighed , you shall feel eternal punishment!" while he is still in the center of the dungeon he will start shooting 6 flail shot narrow spread shotgun every 1 second, and every 2 seconds he will shoot 2 consecutive death spears at the nearest player, if you push him down to 70,000 hp, he will continue to the next phase, while doing so he will be invulnerable. during the entire phase he would be circling the tile he was on

Fetch phase
taunt: "Your foolishness will bring you nothing but DEATH!"
he will walk towards the center then he will start shooting the blue boomerangs all around him(like ep but 1 tile gap each and twenty shots) between the gaps he will shoot the crook in he eye shots (fired 1 second after blue boomerang) in the same pattern.
push his hp down to 50,000 for next pase.

Deadly phase
Taunt: "you cannot touch me! my swarm shall protect me!"
as soon as you push him to 50,000 hp, he will jump at the walls, and start circling around the map, while shooting 3 shots wide spread shot gun of death spears at the closest player every 2 seconds, in the middle of the room, a red jar will appear and start spawning red sprite childrens, they will start swarming osiris so he cant be shot unless with a piercing shot. when the jar is destroyed, it will explode in to 10 sprite children and they will swarm the nearest player, then a black jar will appear which will spawning 5 bats every 2 seconds. when the black jar is destroyed, it will spawn a white jar. the white jar will start spawning red and black jars randomly every 3 seconds. once destroyed, osiris will go back to the center while firing at half the his normal rate. push him down to 30,000 hp to continue

Waves phase
taunts "Fear my legion of loyal subjects!"
after the last phase he will stay invulnerable for 10 seconds
then he will spawn 10 mummy kings, and from the corners of the room, 20 skeletal warriors will be spawned every 4 seconds, after osiris has been shot, he will spawn 5 more mummy kings, and 5 sand storms. push him down to 10,000 hp to continue.

Last stand phase
taunt: "you think you are close to victory? Defeating me is defeating DEATH!"
he will start shooting every one of his shots in a 5 shot wide spread shotgun, at every players for 3 seconds, then he will unleash 6 rings of his wrath of hell, then he will do the same with the death spears and when his is finished, he will spawn a ring of read jars around him, when he is pushed down to his 0 hp, he will spawn a test chest and his ghost self
then he will say, "You can kill me or destroy the chest, choose wisely, for the chest only contains what i do not have, but my mummies shall try to avenge me if you kill me.
when you kill osiris he will spawn a jar with 2500hp, then 4 o4 sized mummy king will spawn in the middle beside the jar and start to shoot their normal projectiles but a lot bigger and 3 times stronger. when all 4 are defeated the room will start to fill up with lava and bad water from the outer parts of the room within 20 second. destroy the jar, then it will drop a portal to nexus. collect then excape.

feel free to change the phases, but this is the best i got.

ah yes, this does seem like a good idea, since you showed me via PM :P
don't forget to announce the other idea of the new flail class, called: the legionnaire and also I thought that the special ability could be a crook
btw a flail is like a whip with a spiky ball attached to the end and a crook is like a stick
though I do recall, Vinyl saying that, Hai hasn't been accepting any requests for a while
anyway, I do think this is a great idea, and even for a pserver, sounds challenging!
;)
Cult Of Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Zephyr the Undefined-Iclod The Powerful ------------ Shadow Men
Priests of Cthulhu
Priestess' of Cthulhu
Rasya
Rasya's Guards
Rasya's Peons
Lord Bathory
The Twin Ra'draz
The Nymph of the Overworld
Klazcxunc of the Underworld
Haven Peace-keeper
Cthulhu Cultists
Immortal Initiate
Human Worshipper
laiyther  <i> Offline</i>
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
PS Name: laiyther

Postby witherrrer » Sat 21 May 16 - 7:23

oh so i will have to remove the crook from my Egyptian arsenal, and remake it in to an ability, and the arsenal can be found on the custom set and items forum
rAiNbOw STONE GURDIAN
WHY DID I DO THIS.....

Forum God
Forum God
Bug Zapper Award

Postby witherrrer » Wed 25 May 16 - 0:59

could a moderator please help me?
with sprites?
rAiNbOw STONE GURDIAN
WHY DID I DO THIS.....

Forum God
Forum God
Bug Zapper Award

Postby laiythers » Wed 15 Jun 16 - 3:33

I think I might be able to help you but i'm a little shoddy at spriting massive things that have 90,050 HP
You Are What You Love, Not Who Loves You...
In A World Full Of the Word YES!,
I'M HERE TO SCREEAAM

HaHaHa I have made you one step closer to breaking you mouse

Make That Two!

FllOtBy4Evr
-I'm Messy!-
laiythers  <i> Offline</i>
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
PS Name: Gierant

Postby witherrrer » Sun 24 Jul 16 - 1:00

I would like this boss in game just like the phoniex reborn
rAiNbOw STONE GURDIAN
WHY DID I DO THIS.....

Forum God
Forum God
Bug Zapper Award

Postby WizardirYT » Tue 23 Aug 16 - 5:29

my idea:
Elder Event Gods!
(yeah, not very original)

anyways, the elder event gods aren't just an overpowered version of the regular form, they are unique upgraded versions of them. Also, there could be a new fame bonus for them called Elder Hunter, which is applied from all elders.

these are the ones i've gotten down so far:

Cube Annihilator:
HP: 75000
DEF: 75
EXP: 9999

Event
Level 20 Quest
Counts toward God Kills
Immune to Stasis
Immune to Stun
Applicable to Friend of the Cubes
Applicable to Elder Hunter
Now can summon Cube Towers, which heal the Cube Annihilator and drop everything the regular cube god does but at half the drop rate.

Cube Annihilator drops:
all prod stat potions
Cubic Potion (a reskinned potion of oryx)
Red, Yellow and Green cube pets (basically a non-donator pet with all it's abilities being doubled)
Dagger of Cronic Rage (basically a dirk of cronus with double the damage and range, but -25% fire rate)

Undead King of Skulls:
HP: 66600
DEF: 66
EXP: 9999

Event
Level 20 Quest
Counts toward God Kills
Immune to Stasis
Immune to Stun
Applicable to Elder Hunter
Now can summon Greater Skulls, which heal the Undead King of Skulls and do double the damage of the normal skulls, as well as dropping everything the regular skull shrine does but at half the drop rate.

Undead King of Skulls drops:
all prod stat potions
Undead Potion (giving 2 of every stat but hp and mp)
Red, blue and Greater skull pets (basically a non-donator pet with all it's abilities being doubled, the greater one being the rarest and it's abilities being tripled)
Robe of the Arch-necromancer (basically a robe of the grand sorcerer with double all stats and +50 hp)

I hope you enjoyed my idea and maybe this could end up in the game!
Hello, it's wizardir rotmg here and welcome to my rotmgtool account!

Want to see my awesome videos? subscribe to my channel! [YouTube]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC272Dvwr74cFNdBB4Q6BqtA[/YouTube]
WizardirYT  <i> Offline</i>
Donator
Donator
PS Name: WinRealms

Previous