ROTMG free hack Hack ROTMG and Private Server ROTMG Private Server
Play ROTMG Tool Private Server Play ROTMG Hacked Client
View the Frequently Asked Questions Donate to ROTMG Tool Visit the Community Site
Realm of the Mad God Hacks, Cheats and Private Server - Come as Guests, Stay as Family!
Hack Client Updated - Now working for 15.0.0 - Play Online or Download for Free Now!
Advertisement

Guide for lagging players - ROTMG Tool

General talk about the official ROTMG Tool private server

Guide for lagging players

Postby witherrrer » Sat 29 Oct 16 - 18:55

You are unable to login to your game, try flushing DNS!
how to:
Click Start.
Enter cmd in the Start menu search text box.
Right-click Command Prompt and select Run as Administrator.
Run the following command:

ipconfig /flushdns

If the command succeeds, the system returns the following message:

Windows IP configuration successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache.

If you lag a lot, try this!
Steps How to do :

[1. ) Press "Windows Key" and go to "Search Box".
2. ) Type "CMD" or "Command Prompt" dont Run.
3. ) Right Click "CMD" or "Command Prompt" and "Run it as Administrator".
4. ) Type "CD/" Without Quotation mark and Press "Enter".
5. ) Type "netsh int tcp show global" Without Quotation mark and Press "Enter".
6. ) Type "netsh int tcp set global chimney=enabled" Without Quotation mark and Press "Enter".
7. ) Type "netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=normal" Without Quotation mark and Press "Enter".
8. ) Type "netsh int tcp set global congestionprovider=ctcp" Without Quotation mark and Press "Enter".
9. ) Your done. /color]

Steps How to Get back Normal Configuration :

[color=darkblue]1. ) Press "Windows Key" and go to "Search Box".
2. ) Type "CMD" or "Command Prompt" dont Run.
3. ) Right Click "CMD" or "Command Prompt" and "Run it as Administrator".
4. ) Type "CD/" Without Quotation mark and Press "Enter".
5. ) Type "netsh int tcp show global" Without Quotation mark and Press "Enter".
6. ) Type "netsh int tcp set global chimney=default" Without Quotation mark and Press "Enter".
7. ) Type "netsh int tcp set global congestionprovider=none" Without Quotation mark and Press "Enter".
8. ) You're done.

Read Me : This Tweak does not work on WINDOWS XP . I've Tried and Tested only in Windows 7
This has no negative effect on your computer.

Credits:
* Please Register and Login to see links *

Steps How to do 2 :

1. ) Press "Windows Key" and go to "Search Box".
2. ) Type "Notepad" and Run.
3. ) Type this on your Notepad "Ping Ip Address -t" or "Ping Dns Server -t"

Example :

Ip Address : Ping 192.168.10.10 -t
Dns Server : Ping 8.8.8.8 -t

4. ) Save it with this InternetPing.bat, DnsPing.bat or any name.

Note : Make Sure that the last name or name of your file ends with .bat

5. ) Your Done.

Read Me : Try and tested in Windows 7, Vista at Windows Xp ..
THERE'S NO BAD EFFECT TO YOUR PC IF YOU TRY THIS

HOW-to-Make-Your-Internet-Go-Faster

1.Check for background activity. Sometimes, when your Internet connection seems unusually slow, it's just because something else is using part of your connection in the background. Find your browser's download manager and ensure no files are downloading, then check to see what other programs are running, and check each one of them to be sure it isn't hogging your connection. If someone left a torrent running and neglected to tell you, that could very well be the source of your slowdown.
Check to see if system update or scan programs are running, too. Often, these programs slow your whole computer down, but the effect is only temporary. Once they finish maintaining your computer, things will go back to normal.
To check which programs are running in Windows, type Control-Shift-Escape. A list of all active programs will appear. On a Mac, go to the Applications folder, and then the Utilities folder inside that. Open the utility called Activity Monitor for detailed reports on programs, memory usage, and more.

2.Tone down effects. One of the simplest ways to speed up modern computers is to disable some or all of the many fancy visual effects they apply to various actions. By turning these off, you give the computer more power to put towards opening web pages, and less for making files appear to spin or unfold when you open them.
In Windows, these options can normally be found in the System control panel, under Advanced System Settings. To find the right panel quickly, use the Start Menu to search for “System properties,” open the icon that appears, and click the Advanced tab. In the box titled Performance, click the Settings button to select or deselect visual options.
Macintosh computers utilize a whole host of visual effects. Some of these can be controlled easily; others require specialized software to disable. There is a lot of good information online about the specifics of these programs and what they do, but for starters, you can turn off Dock effects by going to the Apple menu and selecting System Preferences. From there, select Dock, and select “scale effect,” then deselect “Animate opening applications.”

3.Check for adware. Adware and spyware are programs that are free to install, but almost impossible to uninstall once you've made the mistake of doing so. They can range from mildly irritating to seriously invasive of your privacy, and they almost invariably hog your bandwidth, slowing down your Internet connection. To get rid of them, install a program designed specifically for the task.
The best way to avoid most adware in the future is to never agree to download anything other than what you're trying to download, even if it seems like the file you want won't download without the adware attached. No reputable site will force you to install a “toolbar” or any other extra program as part of a legal file download.
rAiNbOw STONE GURDIAN
WHY DID I DO THIS.....

Oh yeah... Its because of my avatar and rank....
witherrrer<i> Offline</i>
Forum God
Forum God
PS Name: witherrrer
Bug Zapper Award

Postby Nekrie » Sat 29 Oct 16 - 21:33

Thanks c:

This helps, if you have further questions you can PM him

/locked

My heart at home,
And fire in the heath

My life is good,
If my Life is with you

(✿◕﹏◠)~★Read the FaQ's ★~(◠﹏◕✿)
Nekrie<i> Offline</i>
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff
PS Name: Ashrie
Member of the Quarter Great Ideas Award Bug Zapper Award

Postby AncientEvil » Sun 30 Oct 16 - 7:48

This post is endorsed by AncientEvil

Feel Free to PM me if you need help
For joining my guild: Just drop a PM
Guild Removal/Ranking Inquiries: Send a PM
Any Rude PMs and i will block you, or ban you
My Staff Life:
Helper Since 16th September 2015
Moderator Since 2nd October 2015
Global Moderator Since 20th May 2016
Staff Manager Since 14th October 2016
Renowned Commanding High Councillor of The Legendary Dark Riders
Councillors of The Dark Riders:
-AncientLight ~ the second-in-command, and my counterpart.
-Braviosi ~ the only other Escapee from my kingdom. Brother...
AncientEvil<i> Offline</i>
Manager
Manager
PS Name: AncientEvil
Location: The Councillor's Meeting Chamber of The Dark Riders Stronghold.
Member of the Quarter Dev Award Created Award Great Ideas Award Bug Zapper Award
[OLD] Member of the Month