Hacked Client
$
Donations
?
Help
C
Community

Follow us on Facebook!
Please Register and Login to our forum to access all features!

Certian items in the new nexus shop - ROTMG Tool

Let us know your great ideas for the ROTMG Tool server. Dungeon's, item's, pet's or something else?

Certian items in the new nexus shop

Postby Evilcreepr » Tue 21 Feb 17 - 11:04

I think the idea of having an improved nexus shop is a great idea, with new items normal players can have. However, IN MY OPINION, the neo staff and obsidian blade are way too overpowered for normal players to have (from personal experiences). It's kinda frustrating to see a new player with a neo staff destroying everything in 3 shots. These are my opinions :>
Evilcreepr  <i> Offline</i>
Just Joined
Just Joined
PS Name: CoolServer

Postby afsdghh » Tue 21 Feb 17 - 20:33

I agree but at the same time disagree because you need to be able to take damage to do damage with a neo it is pretty op but players have it so stopping selling it would not help much. As for the obsidian blade its very low range with a 3 shot ark is so big you have to stand on top of an enemy to deal more damage then a majesty. Overall I think we will have to wait and see.

WHOA TECHNOLOGY

got gud son
afsdghh  <i> Offline</i>
Poster
Poster
PS Name: BobguyTDG

Re: Certian items in the new nexus shop

Postby DOV0003 » Mon 27 Feb 17 - 23:53

ok I think that its not the path I thought they would take BUT I think its fair that players can EARN items that were donor items but they don't have the really overpowered ones but they do have some. MY only CONCERN is that when they decided to put them in the nexus it removed the ammy section of nexus so non-donors can no longer obtain Ammy of God and the only people who will have it is donors and people who have a stock pile of em.
Riddle :

A man and a woman were driving in their car when it broke down. The man decided to go for help at a gas station a few miles back. He made sure nobody was in the car, rolled all the windows up, and locked all of the sedan's doors. He went off, but when he came back, his wife was dead, and there was a stranger in the car. No physical damage was done to the car, so how did the stranger get in?

Answer :
    The stranger was a baby and the woman died in childbirth.
    DOV0003  <i> Offline</i>
    Donator
    Donator
    PS Name: 11

Postby Nekrie » Tue 28 Feb 17 - 5:44

I will see these items balanced in the near future. But for now they will remain the same. I'm not going to change them until I've finished all the items.

If you can't love yourself
    I'll love you in your place

(✿◕﹏◠)~★Read the FaQ's ★~(◠﹏◕✿)
    Nekrie  <i> Offline</i>
    Ex-Staff
    Ex-Staff
    PS Name: Ashrie
    Member of the Quarter Great Ideas Award Bug Zapper Award

Postby sebastian.golonka » Wed 01 Mar 17 - 11:09

ehh... :lol:
    sebastian.golonka  <i> Offline</i>
    Just Joined