Hacked Client
$
Donations
?
Help
C
Community

Follow us on Facebook!
Please Register and Login to our forum to access all features!

Arena: Lost stats upon elimination - ROTMG Tool

Having an error on the ROTMG Tool private server? Please remember to check out our FAQ's before posting

Arena: Lost stats upon elimination

Postby Stradinius » Fri 03 Mar 17 - 11:06

I believe this may be similar to the issue in losing connection to the server and losing items in the inventory, but I could be wrong. After maxing out my defense through pots, I was eliminated from the arena by some enemy (can't recall which right off.) Upon loading into the nexus, my defense was no longer maxed. This has also occurred with Mana and Speed.

I couldn't seem to find anyone else reporting this, and while it's not game-breaking, it has gotten a bit annoying.

That's all for now.
FAQs are friends, not food.

Please read the FAQs before contacting people for assistance. Most issues are covered there.

Helper: 7/2/2016 - 20/12/16
Donator:3/3/2017
Total donations: $20

I cover technical issues with the ROTMGTool Client and the Private Server. That's it. I cannot mess with your account, on the forums or in game. Please, don't be afraid to PM me with any issues you might be having. I'll do my best to resolve them as soon as possible.

If I've helped you with an issue, please leave me a thanks on my profile! It's not much, but it shows people that I can be trusted.
Stradinius  <i> Offline</i>
Donator
Donator
PS Name: Stradinius
Member of the Quarter Bug Zapper Award

Postby Nubiosi » Fri 03 Mar 17 - 12:44

@Stradinius @Hai
Whenever I max or drink pots in the arena it typically won't save either. I suggest nexusing and drinking your pots there, but it is a hassle to nexus every time you get some pots. If you want, I can get on to reimburse you. It's not a problem to me.
~Bravi

Dates and stuff:

~Joined (the forums) January 8th, 2014
~Donator July 27th, 2015
~Helper July 2nd, 2016
~Moderator September 4th, 2016
~Resigned April 4th, 2017
~What does the future hold? Probably death and despair...

Ancient is bae

Don't be afraid to PM me, I don't bite.

(/^-^)/
\(^-^\)
Nubiosi  <i> Offline</i>
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff
PS Name: Bravi

Postby Stradinius » Fri 03 Mar 17 - 13:30

@Nubiosi It's not that big of an issue, really. I don't know the count on how many I've lost that way, anyways, so reimbursement would be difficult.

Please read the FAQs before contacting people for assistance. Most issues are covered there.

I cover technical issues with the ROTMGTool Client and the Private Server. That's it. I cannot mess with your account, on the forums or in game. Please, don't be afraid to PM me with any issues you might be having. I'll do my best to resolve them as soon as possible.

If I've helped you with an issue, please leave me a thanks on my profile! It's not much, but it shows people that I can be trusted.
Donator
Donator

Postby afsdghh » Fri 03 Mar 17 - 16:15

Guys... Its called disconnection. Because of the overwhelmed database and the shot spam and enemy's it makes the server lag and while it is lagging the server cannot quicksave your inventory. The reason no one reports this is it can only be fixed by fixing lag and @hai and whoever is teling him work there a**es off to try and fix it. I lose everything (almost) everything I get it is almost ufixable you will have to endure ;D

-I know DC hurts, bob

WHOA TECHNOLOGY

got gud son
afsdghh  <i> Offline</i>
Poster
Poster
PS Name: BobguyTDG

Postby Stradinius » Sat 04 Mar 17 - 15:09

@afsdghh Yeah, no. It would be disconnection if everyone got booted out. I'm specifically talking about when you are 'killed' in the arena.

Donator
Donator

Postby afsdghh » Sat 04 Mar 17 - 21:20

Disconnection can happen one at a time, also it happens on all servers. I recommend picking up 1 or 2 items then go to nexus you should have a higher chance of not losing stats. Being killed in the arena is a great risk because the game wants to nexus you because you where eliminated it could go to the last quicksave of your inv you had which is usually when you first got into the server because you still had HP. Which is why when you nexus you could be flashing (last quicksave of your stats was right before you got hit) I think that is how it works, they don't want more often quicksaves because you don't want lag

-WHOA MYTHRIL(gets eliminated and loses items) 5 seconds ago I was happy now I want to di-

WHOA TECHNOLOGY

got gud son
afsdghh  <i> Offline</i>
Poster
Poster
PS Name: BobguyTDG

Postby Stradinius » Mon 06 Mar 17 - 6:36

Ah, I believe I misunderstood what you meant by disconnection in that sense. I thought you had meant a total and complete D.C. All of that makes sense, but there is still the problem of a proper disconnect resulting in a return to the menu, as far as I can remember. I may be missing some technical details there, as I don't have much networking experience.

Donator
Donator