Hacked Client
$
Donations
?
Help
C
Community

Follow us on Facebook!
Please Register and Login to our forum to access all features!

some designs not loading - ROTMG Tool

Having an error on the ROTMG Tool private server? Please remember to check out our FAQ's before posting

some designs not loading

Postby TheMadPart » Thu 02 Feb 17 - 15:01

hey, I've notices that some mobs (such as one of the ones that drops attack pots in the godlands) are not loading in, instead an 'art' box takes the place. This is also with some custom items for the game.
TheMadPart  <i> Offline</i>
Just Joined
Just Joined
PS Name: OlegServer

Postby FOXBOI » Thu 02 Feb 17 - 15:22

Hm, I've never seen god sprites that don't load... It could be because you aren't receiving that info from the servers? Also item sprites should load in after a while sometimes you just need to drag them away from your inventory then back into the slot.
(~._.)~ \(._.)/ ~(._.~)

We work in the dark, to serve the light... We, are assassins.

- FOXBOI
FOXBOI  <i> Offline</i>
Donator
Donator
PS Name: FOXBOI

Postby Kikopower » Thu 02 Feb 17 - 16:11

You can try rebooting (does any still say that? >D<) your client... I dunno how much good that will do you... Also, I'm guessing that this minor glitch is being worked on the next update (only a guess but a good one)...
PM me at anytime if you need assistance! Don't try to troll me though... >D<
Kikopower  <i> Offline</i>
Donator
Donator
PS Name: kikopower

Postby ItzVinyl » Mon 06 Feb 17 - 1:27

It's to do with the item sprites, Where as usally they would all be in the spritesheet but in this instance to stop the amount o swf's being released gets installed online so that when the client is opened it will start to receive the files and slowly load them. this issue will be fixed by the next major update. Just please all be patient and you'll all see this will get better.
You cannot kill what is already undead..

Loner Since the 25 of May 2016
Helper Since the 6th of July 2016
Moderator Since the 4th of September 2016
Global Moderator Since the 7th of April 2017
MrRaccoon - Left 27th of July 2016 - Returned on the 18th of March 2017

Fluttershy is Best Pony <3
ItzVinyl  <i> Offline</i>
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
PS Name: Vinyl
Location: Sitting on my crystal throne behind the thousands of Crystal Prisoners that forever protect me.
Bug Zapper Award LMAO Award

Postby Nekrie » Tue 28 Feb 17 - 5:36

It's because of the remote textures, if you don't have a good connection to the host of the sprites you wont load them (If this is the case you can move items around in your inventory or just pick them up and put them back down in the same slot, they both work the same.). There is another possibility that the host changed the sprite or is down (If this is the case there isn't anything you can do but wait for the sprites to be fixed.). The reason this happens to some gods and mobs is because there are a few that are on remote texture, such as the Thunder God and The Forgotten King. The only way to completely fix this is to move all the remote texture items into the client (This would also lower the amount of lag.).

My heart at home,
And fire in the heath

My life is good,
If my Life is with you

(✿◕﹏◠)~★Read the FaQ's ★~(◠﹏◕✿)
Nekrie  <i> Offline</i>
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff
PS Name: Ashrie
Member of the Quarter Great Ideas Award Bug Zapper Award

Postby afsdghh » Tue 28 Feb 17 - 19:19

You are all right on the topic of why it happens but I would like to state this unless you are very lucky or have a good PC: "once an unloaded texture always an unloaded texture" The risk of disconnection is high on this server, dropping an item and picking it back up is an INSANE RISK, I get disconnected and setback enough and well it sucks I couldn't imagine losing my mythril to disconnection. If you drop this item and pick it up it is no longer saved when you pick it up, unless the server is not lagging and it did save, so it is a huge gamble on whether to drop it again or just leave it be. A gamble I always lose. Textures are not that important, but it is the jewel of the crown, otherwise every texture would be ART which I don't want so yeah I proved nothing but I feel like I proved something.

I am questioning life right now, Bob

WHOA TECHNOLOGY

got gud son
afsdghh  <i> Offline</i>
Poster
Poster
PS Name: BobguyTDG

Postby Nekrie » Mon 06 Mar 17 - 13:38

@afsdghh Like we've said, all you have to do is move the item around in your inventory and the item sprite will load once it can, you don't need to drop it. No more risk.

My heart at home,
And fire in the heath

My life is good,
If my Life is with you

(✿◕﹏◠)~★Read the FaQ's ★~(◠﹏◕✿)
Nekrie  <i> Offline</i>
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff
PS Name: Ashrie
Member of the Quarter Great Ideas Award Bug Zapper Award