Hacked Client
$
Donations
?
Help
C
Community

Follow us on Facebook!
Please Register and Login to our forum to access all features!

[17.0.0] RotMG Hack Client 17.0.0 [FREE Download] - ROTMG Tool

Download our free Realm of the Mad God hacked client! Auto aim, auto nexus, auto loot, auto trader and more!

Postby Strange_ » Wed 25 Oct 17 - 7:23

Dawidoowiczz Its the new Rotmg update so we need a new hacked client
Strange_  <i> Offline</i>
Just Joined
Just Joined

Re:

Postby BARDbarian » Wed 25 Oct 17 - 8:20

Strange_ wrote:Dawidoowiczz Its the new Rotmg update so we need a new hacked client
BARDbarian  <i> Offline</i>
Donator
Donator
PS Name: BARDbarian

Postby macks2008 » Wed 25 Oct 17 - 13:08

.swf version doesn't work (apparently failing to load localization info) even after following the instructions in the FAQ to the best of my abilities (the first option wasn't possible because right clicking the projector's window did nothing, and I followed option #2 to completion). Unfortunately, while the .exe version gets past that and loads the title screen and character selection screen okay, it failed to connect to any server, with the server saying to "Reload the page to update the game" or something like that. Did I miss something, or is this out of date?
edit: taking another look at the FAQ,... yeah it's out of date :-(. Waiting anxiously for 18.0.0 :-)
macks2008  <i> Offline</i>
Just Joined
Just Joined

Previous