Please Register and Login to our forum to access all features!
ROTMG free hack Hack ROTMG and Private Server ROTMG Private Server
Play ROTMG Tool Private Server Play ROTMG Hacked Client
View the Frequently Asked Questions Donate to ROTMG Tool Visit the Community Site
Realm of the Mad God Hacks, Cheats and Private Server - Come as Guests, Stay as Family!
Advertisement

A few questions - ROTMG Tool

For all Realm of the Mad God hacking guides, advice and requests

A few questions

Postby ShawnLee » Thu 07 Apr, 2016 10:24 pm

Hi! I am new to this hack, and so far, I have found that it had exceeded my expectations.
Although, I am still not able to use some features of the hack. Maybe I am using it wrong?
Anyways, here are my questions, and it would be great if anyone could answer me.

Note: (I use the browser version of the hack, not the downloaded one)
1. Autoloot: I've tried autolooting and turned it on, but it still doesn't seem to work. Also, is there an autoloot function for potions?
2. Event notifiers: No matter how many times I turn it on, I am never notified of an event. I am not sure if I am expecting too much out of this, but I am just confused on how to exactly use it.
3. Bag viewer: This function says that I can view the contents of a bag, but how exactly does it work? Do I hover my cursor over the bag in game? (which does not work for me) Also, I can't hear any "voice".

Again, it would be nice if anyone could answer these questions!
ShawnLee<i> Offline</i>
Just Joined
Just Joined

Postby forrielurker » Fri 24 Jun, 2016 6:19 am

Go to your options; there's an autoloot tab. By default, it'll only pick up very high level gear, to avoid having 6/8 characters' inventories filled with t3 drops. If a bag contains items that are eligible for autoloot, only then will it show the item names above the bag.
forrielurker<i> Offline</i>
Just Joined
Just Joined

Postby witherrrer » Sat 25 Jun, 2016 5:21 am

well, i got no problems but, try to flush your dns, by opening cmd as administrator, then type ipconfig. /flushdns
rAiNbOw STONE GURDIAN
WHY DID I DO THIS.....

Oh yeah... Its because of my avatar and rank....
witherrrer<i> Offline</i>
Forum God
Forum God
PS Name: witherrrer
Bug Zapper Award

Postby EisaGamingE » Thu 14 Jul, 2016 9:10 am

Go to F.a.q if you have any problem Or Pm The admin or Ask the helper like Braviosi and Ashyrer
EisaGamingE<i> Offline</i>
Banned
Banned
PS Name: EisaGaming