Please Register and Login to our forum to access all features!
ROTMG free hack Hack ROTMG and Private Server ROTMG Private Server
Play ROTMG Tool Private Server Play ROTMG Hacked Client
View the Frequently Asked Questions Donate to ROTMG Tool Visit the Community Site
Realm of the Mad God Hacks, Cheats and Private Server - Come as Guests, Stay as Family!
Advertisement

Advice please - ROTMG Tool

General talk about the official ROTMG Tool private server

Postby Kikopower » Wed 11 Jan, 2017 5:43 pm

Here's some actual and solid advice that I have used on my shoddy and main accounts for the past 5+... Soon to be 6 years...

1) Don't be cocky... Don't be that player who thinks that their so good once they have 6/8+ and the best gear. IT'S PERMA-DEATH. ANYONE CAN DIE. NO SECOND CHANCES... Unless you deleted your character or a hacker killed off your characters can you then seek support from DECA via
* Please Register and Login to see links *
and submit a claim...

2) Don't save your stat potions... Drink them and get stronger to get more potions... Once you get to 6/8+ and you feel satisfied with the gear you have, save up your stat potions and sell them for life potions... Keep getting more potions and saving them, or make another character and use those potions on that character...

3) Don't take risks... Please be smart... If you die, that means you just wasted your life on that character... You won't get that time back... So please... Don't take the risk even if you're feeling lucky... Like I said, it's perma-death... Luck isn't something that existed even after the creation of the universe and this world billions of years ago... Luck is just wishful thinking on yours and everyone else's part... It's chance, not luck...

4) Listen to some good music while you're at it... That RotMG music will give you hearing hallucinations after listening to it for so long, so mute the music (it's your choice if you also want to mute the other sounds too) and listen to some peaceful or hyped music...

5) Have fun... Don't let playing the game be a chore even if it is a chore for many other players... When Wild Shadow Studios created this game and then Spry Fox partnered with them months after it was released, the creators intended for this game to be fun... Don't let those hackers, scammers, scumbags, and showoffs get to you... It'll be a waste of your time to get angered and annoyed by them... Have fun... :D

P.S. Take things slowly... One step at a time... No need to rush and make haste... It's a game... Enjoy it while DECA tries to bring it back to life...
Read before asking any questions.
http://rotmgtool.com/faq.php

Read before posting topics within the forum.
http://rotmgtool.com/forum-rules.php

Read before playing on the server.
http://rotmgtool.com/private-server-rules.php

PM me at anytime if you need assistance! Don't try to troll me though... >D<
Kikopower<i> Offline</i>
Donator
Donator
PS Name: kikopower

Postby Blubber » Wed 11 Jan, 2017 5:54 pm

I don't recommend listening to hype music. It makes most people do stupid things xD.
- Blubber
Helper - 7/2/16
Moderator - 9/4/16
The Dark Riders

Feel free to PM me ^-^
~(*-*~) Magic 'n Stuff (~*-*)~
Dank B0nk
Blubber<i> Offline</i>
PS Name: Blubber
Great Ideas Award Bug Zapper Award

Postby jackaiken » Wed 11 Jan, 2017 6:31 pm

I didn't expect so many people to reply and help me out this much. Thank you all very much. I choose wizard, my guild member gave me a t11 robe and a t10 staff im not gona use my t11 or anything high tiered. I don't know about the ppe I just max def first then for wis I do dex, att, spd, vit, wis, mana, life.
My ign is Nutchops
"Arthur is nothing without Emrys and Emrys is nothing without magic." -Morgana.
If you get that then you are amazing :D
jackaiken<i> Offline</i>
Donator
Donator

Postby trickcmate » Wed 11 Jan, 2017 11:24 pm

One more thing: Listen to your gut.
I lost a 8/8 wizard in a shatters. I know what your thinking, this person is dumb af taking a main charc into a shatts. I had a gut feeling but ignored it because I got a tablet from the Avatar that dropped the shatts. Well guess what, I died with the tablet and my wiz.
Next day, I died at lvl 14 (or something like that) in a lab by a green potion. I had the full pixie set on with an acclaim as a swapout. I cant believe I didnt listen to my gut and stay out of a shatters WITH A 23 LIFE SET AND AT LVL 14!

Realmeye: AustinLing
PM Me if you need any help, or need help making a report/send me evidence.

Recruited Member of The Dark Riders
Commanding Leader of [Masters]
Former founder of Omega

VIP since 11/11/16
Youtube Team since 12/18/16
Hoping to become helper soon.

Find me IG @trickcmate, trickc, TheCure, PureWhite
Find me on discord @AustinLing #9494
Find me on skype @AustinLing
trickcmate<i> Offline</i>
Donator
Donator
PS Name: trickcmate
Location: On my computer, probably on YT, Paladins, or RotMG.

Postby Kikopower » Thu 12 Jan, 2017 6:16 pm

I usually listen to Undertale or Pokémon (still don't know why people don't use the accent on the e) music and remixes...
Read before asking any questions.
http://rotmgtool.com/faq.php

Read before posting topics within the forum.
http://rotmgtool.com/forum-rules.php

Read before playing on the server.
http://rotmgtool.com/private-server-rules.php

PM me at anytime if you need assistance! Don't try to troll me though... >D<
Kikopower<i> Offline</i>
Donator
Donator
PS Name: kikopower

Postby jackaiken » Fri 13 Jan, 2017 4:38 am

@Kikopower they use the accent because that's part of the name of the name. The creaters named it with the accent.
"Arthur is nothing without Emrys and Emrys is nothing without magic." -Morgana.
If you get that then you are amazing :D
jackaiken<i> Offline</i>
Donator
Donator

Previous