Hacked Client
$
Donations
?
Help
C
Community

Follow us on Facebook!
Please Register and Login to our forum to access all features!

I came back to my account and I was banned - ROTMG Tool

General talk about the official ROTMG Tool private server

I came back to my account and I was banned

Postby BARDbarian » Wed 08 Mar 17 - 10:50

I havnt played on this server in a long time and my In game name is BRADLEYcv and I was banned I am a doner and I am very upset about this if there is any way you can unban me that would be great I'm just now getting back into realm and your server is a server I loved to play on. Please help me resolve this problem.Thank you. Love BRADLEYcv
BARDbarian  <i> Offline</i>
Donator
Donator
PS Name: BARDbarian

Postby Kikopower » Wed 08 Mar 17 - 17:44

BARDbarian wrote:I havnt played on this server in a long time...

There was a rollback in January 2017, and there were some minor technicalities. Due to this, it would seem very appropriate to unban you if you haven't done anything wrong. Just send a PM to a staff member and they'll unban you when they get the chance.

*Edit: Another option is to go on ROTMGTool's Discord server and go to #forum-assist or #private-server for help and/or DM one of the staff members.
PM me at anytime if you need assistance! Don't try to troll me though... >D<
Kikopower  <i> Offline</i>
Donator
Donator
PS Name: kikopower