Hacked Client
$
Donations
?
Help
C
Community

Follow us on Facebook!
Please Register and Login to our forum to access all features!

Was I banned for some reason? - ROTMG Tool

Having an error on the ROTMG Tool private server? Please remember to check out our FAQ's before posting

Was I banned for some reason?

Postby SpiritMaster » Fri 10 Mar 17 - 17:55

Erm, My IGN was changed to "Hypernova" upon my request. I have no clue what happened to my forum account, That I thought was ALSO Hypernova... I do not recall being banned on this server... Was I? If so, I will not return, It has been SO long on ROTMGTool, I just don't remember much about the site or pserver... I attempted to reset my forum account password via email, But was met with a not found message... I don't know if I changed my email or what... And can anyone fill me in on the status of the pserver? I heard of various updates and a rollback. I don't think I have played since the beginning of 2016... I also see that many mods Quit, Or were Demoted/Banned... That was kind of shocking to all see at once.. I missed everyone, Including Hai :D I don't recall how to tag, So I am going to give it a shot: @Hai, @Mod Squad
SpiritMaster  <i> Offline</i>
Just Joined
Just Joined
PS Name: NA

Postby Blubber » Fri 10 Mar 17 - 18:23

Oh lol I remember you. You shouldn't be banned.
- Blubber
Helper - 7/2/16
Moderator - 9/4/16
The Dark Riders

Feel free to PM me ^-^
~(*-*~) Magic 'n Stuff (~*-*)~
Dank B0nk
Blubber  <i> Offline</i>
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff
PS Name: Blubber
Great Ideas Award Bug Zapper Award

Postby SpiritMaster » Sat 11 Mar 17 - 22:25

Uhh... BumpeDump... The actual server is giving me trouble with resetting the password too... Anyone?
SpiritMaster  <i> Offline</i>
Just Joined
Just Joined
PS Name: NA