Please Register and Login to our forum to access all features!
ROTMG free hack Hack ROTMG and Private Server ROTMG Private Server
Play ROTMG Tool Private Server Play ROTMG Hacked Client
View the Frequently Asked Questions Donate to ROTMG Tool Visit the Community Site
Realm of the Mad God Hacks, Cheats and Private Server - Come as Guests, Stay as Family!
Advertisement

Suggesting Characters or Enemies - ROTMG Tool

Let us know your great ideas for the ROTMG Tool server
Dungeon's, item's or pet's .. We look at everything that you post!

Postby Woofywolf » Mon 30 Nov, 2015 7:51 pm

there should be a reaper class, ooooh those scythes would look amazing and the ability he uses is a skull and wears a robe
The Gravity Falls series finale was amazing and it made me cry, I literally can't stand that there will be no more episodes. I think of it every night and almost tear up, that is how much i care about Gravity Falls. ;(
Woofywolf<i> Offline</i>
Donator
Donator
PS Name: Woofywulf

Postby Woofywolf » Mon 30 Nov, 2015 7:59 pm

@Ashryver you stole my idea :3 XD LOL HUEHUE wtf yeah ill think of anther class
The Gravity Falls series finale was amazing and it made me cry, I literally can't stand that there will be no more episodes. I think of it every night and almost tear up, that is how much i care about Gravity Falls. ;(
Woofywolf<i> Offline</i>
Donator
Donator

Postby CoalFox » Sun 06 Dec, 2015 10:47 pm

i Like o 4 make new drops for him
CoalFox<i> Offline</i>
Just Joined
Just Joined
PS Name: CoalFox

Postby LilGuy » Mon 07 Dec, 2015 6:52 am

@Ashryver @WoofyWolf
When coming up with new class ideas please don't create a new class of weapon, we don't need even more than 2 characters that are the only class that uses their weapons. Try using weapons already in the game, and unused ones like the Katana.
LilGuy
29 of my items coded so far (4 items currently in the game)
I <3 you RotMGTool coders

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions/concerns about the Private Server!
What I use to make my sprites
* Please Register and Login to see links *

What I use to test my items stats out

If you have some free time to kill check out my

If I ever help you out be sure to hit that 'thanks' button!
LilGuy<i> Offline</i>
Donator
Donator
PS Name: LilGuy
Created Award Great Ideas Award Bug Zapper Award

Postby Woofywolf » Mon 07 Dec, 2015 1:49 pm

@LilGuy ok how about samurai and his ability is similar like the shield but it is more powerful and does not stun it will either slow paralyze or maybe bleed
Woofywolf<i> Offline</i>
Donator
Donator

Postby Woofywolf » Fri 11 Dec, 2015 6:49 pm

@LilGuy @Ashryver oh how about an engineer he will build turrets as his ability and have a sword for a weapon, the turrets will last a certain amount of time like the poison ability. a UT ability would probably be a fast shooting turret and another UT would probably be a long lasting turret and a cool UT would be like a tank it would shoot slow deal a lot of damage and follow your enemy. the turret would look like the fountain in the nexus but different color and shaped a little different.
Do you think this is good?

[EDIT] - the bullets would be Jon Bildgewater the pirate king's cannon
Woofywolf<i> Offline</i>
Donator
Donator

Postby Woofywolf » Sat 12 Dec, 2015 6:33 pm

@ahshyver oooh ok that's why there are turrets in the item list. gatcha well how about an actual tank, it will shoot slow powerful shots and a ut could be like a machine gun and a double shot cannon. and for now it would have heavy armor and a ring because ya know the MODs don't want to put in extra stuff (maybe)
Woofywolf<i> Offline</i>
Donator
Donator

Postby Woofywolf » Sat 12 Dec, 2015 9:56 pm

@Ashryver oops I just keep spelling everything wrong today XD well ok yeah it is too far into the future, well I guess maybe I have no idea
Woofywolf<i> Offline</i>
Donator
Donator

Postby XWarriorMX2 » Sun 20 Mar, 2016 8:14 am

This is technically made for sprites of characters you can select to play as / pets / enemies / bosses. Is there an area to submit sprites for weapons and armor or not? If not then do we submit them here or does a page need to be made separately for weapons / armor / abilities? I have very many gear sprites not very many characters / enemy sprites so can I submit these some where or are they currently not needed?
The fire of a Dragon is Stronger than any Nuclear Weapon the Earth could make and If you anger one Dragon they will all go Berserk and begin to destroy the fabric of existence on your Planet. They will go Kill Berserk.
XWarriorMX2<i> Offline</i>
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
PS Name: KillBeserker

Postby XWarriorMX2 » Sun 20 Mar, 2016 8:18 am

Also, Woofywolf there are already sprites made for engineers, samurai, mage, etc. If the server wanted to add them I wouldn't find it to hard but that is not in the source for the server so they would have to add it in themselves but I don't know if they want to use sprites already made also in the list of giveable items it says there is turrets which correspond with the engineer so it must have been in the source somewhere.
The fire of a Dragon is Stronger than any Nuclear Weapon the Earth could make and If you anger one Dragon they will all go Berserk and begin to destroy the fabric of existence on your Planet. They will go Kill Berserk.
XWarriorMX2<i> Offline</i>
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
PS Name: KillBeserker

PreviousNext page