Hacked Client
$
Donations
?
Help
C
Community

Follow us on Facebook!
Please Register and Login to our forum to access all features!

[CLOSED] APPLICATIONS! - ROTMG Tool

View and apply for any open positions with ROTMG Tool

Re: [MOD][HELPER] APPLICATIONS!

Postby Tarike » Sun 09 Mar 14 - 15:01

Rejected, seeing that you have joined today and have only accumulated 1 post!

-Tarike
this shits ded
Tarike  <i> Offline</i>
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff
PS Name: Tarike
Nuclear Award Bug Zapper Award LMAO Award [OLD] Member of the Month

Postby Sal » Mon 10 Mar 14 - 18:18

Mod application
Forum name: Sal
In game name: XxSalxX
Activity: I'm on for at least 12 hours a day! I do have school, but devote most of my time on this site!
Why I should be a mod(or helper!): I think I should be mod because...I've recommended the server to thee people, one very active, another a frequent visitor, and the third a new face. I've convinced the latter to donate soon.​ Okay, here we go. I'm 16, and mature for my age. I know everyone tends to say that, but I nearly never get angry with anyone, and instead deal with it how it should be dealt with. I tend to have a very playful and memorable attitude and, in my experience, that attitude creates an environment in which people are more willing to cooperate and strive to enjoy themselves. I tend to come across as extremely motherly and caring, and that's because I honestly do wish the best for everyone and hope to aid them in all areas. I'm quick to warn and correct, but always retain a polite attitude, even when the situation remains unchanged after a warning. The only thing that may hinder me from being a good mod is that I can't stand discussion about politics or religion, and may jump at that. Otherwise, I'm very creative and organized and love to spend extra time keeping everything neat and manageable. I'm a very active player and have been on over 12 hours a day since I joined, disregarding the two days that I had no access to a computer. ​I would focus on maintaining the peace, assisting players in making their ideas reality, and keeping everyone active and entertained. I hate seeing people complain about being bored, and that's easily fixable by conversing with them or suggesting a new idea. I would keep the peace by reminding people of the rules before any situation became too big of a deal, and caring for everyone involved, newbie or veteran. ​I know I'm somewhat new here, and that I still have some learning to do. I don't expect to be accepted, and instead am just hoping to get the experience of filling out the form properly. Thank you for reading!​

Additional notes: I love to talk to new people and hope to assist this server in it's years to come.
P:S It took me 45 minutes to type this, please consider me for mod!
#I MISS TARIKE
Sal  <i> Offline</i>
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes

Postby SorenOwl » Mon 10 Mar 14 - 18:29

Rejected...

For I read all you're posts and about 99.9% of them you just said what I or the other Mod or whoever helped them told them to do...
Also you have very few posts...
and You have not shown us that you are any of those characteristics
and You are never active for I have seen you on forums maybe once before and I am active almost LITERALLY 24/7 ask anyone.
*note* I am Organized Chaos part of the Chaos-Coders hacking group I founded and I am also Chaos Graphics
I work for multiple servers atm
I am not up for hire
I am also working for lust gaming *dot*net

Please take your time to...
PM me if anyone hacks, dupes, etc,...
Pm if you just want to chat
Pm if you need any help!

Please Pm me if anyone hacks, dupes, spamming, or is being a nuisance to the /psplay.php, /pplay.php or Rotmgtool.com/bb environment. *WE NEED PROOF OF THIS*
SorenOwl  <i> Offline</i>
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff
PS Name: SorenOwl
Nuclear Award Created Award Great Ideas Award Bug Zapper Award LMAO Award
20k Posts Day! [OLD] Member of the Month

Postby Tarike » Mon 10 Mar 14 - 18:30

Soren, please do not disrespect the members!
REJECTED!!! We are sorry, that was a very nice post though!

-Tarike
this shits ded
Tarike  <i> Offline</i>
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff

Postby SorenOwl » Mon 10 Mar 14 - 18:33

How was that disrespectful...

I stated why they were rejected...
I did not say anything in a crude or rude manor...
So yea??? WHAT LOL
*note* I am Organized Chaos part of the Chaos-Coders hacking group I founded and I am also Chaos Graphics
I am not up for hire

Pm if you need any help!

Please Pm me if anyone hacks, dupes, spamming, or is being a nuisance to the /psplay.php, /pplay.php or Rotmgtool.com/bb environment. *WE NEED PROOF OF THIS*
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff

Postby VipSlathbog » Tue 11 Mar 14 - 16:29

Forum name: VipSlathbog
In game name: [VIP]Slathbog
Activity: I am usually on 4-6 hours a day well since i donated on saturday (not very long), I usually Open some keys and solo dungeons I spawn stuffs in the arena, i usually am on 7:20 am mountain standard time - 7:40 and During lunch at school and about 3-4 hours at home.
How long have you been on the forums? about 10 hours i joined the forums because i want to keep up on the current events and i am working on a /give item guide for don's im currentl organzingthe hundreds on items into categorys i am to the abilities ... i plan to post the list by sunday
How many posts? 6 this will make 7
Reason why I should be a helper: Um.... I am on alot of the time and i feel like i would be a good fit because i can write guides and lists i can also be on the forums alot because i have internet on my phone i am good with people and i will follow the rules and will do everything that i amm told to do (within reason) that will help the server. i donated because i luv the server and i will do everythign in my power to make it better or if u believe its fine the way it is i will help with the upkeep and amtenance i am slightly familiar with java and can wqrite simple programs (EMPHASIS ON SIMPLE) i can prgram maps/pixel stuff with my netbeans application if u dont accept me thats okay i can keep helping out as a helper would by givin newbs equips (BUT NO UT's) and by screen shotting cheaters and passing them on to the mods

Thanks a bunch
[VIP] Slathbog
~~White bags To date(Prod)~~
- 2 Demon Blades
- 3 Planeswalkers
- 1 Coral Bow
- 22 Crystal Swords
- 8 Cursed ammys
- 1 Candy coated armor
- 4 Crystal Wand
- 1 Unbound Hp
- 1 Ogmur
- 1 Jugg
- 2 Oreos
-------------
Maxed stat
1- 7/8 (Warrior)
4- 4/8 (Archer x2 Mystic and Knight)
13- 2/8(.... to many to write)
To many-1/8
--------------
Highest Fame
Warrior- 1937
--------------
Yes if you read this you know im a noooooob
VipSlathbog  <i> Offline</i>
Donator
Donator
PS Name: Slathbog

Postby Tarike » Thu 13 Mar 14 - 18:47

Rejected, being on this forums for 3 days gets you nothing! Please at least have months of experience!

-Tarike
this shits ded
Tarike  <i> Offline</i>
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff

Postby SorenOwl » Thu 13 Mar 14 - 18:56

Also dude to get [Mod] you need to be active on the forums first...
Then in game just a tip for all of you Mod wishers...
I am not up for hire

Pm if you need any help!

Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff

Postby Moosee » Sat 22 Mar 14 - 7:43

Forum name: Moosee
In game name: Moosee
Activity: 6-8 hours a day (such a no-lifer)
How long have you been on the forums? A couple of days
How many posts? This is my first one. Yeah....
Reason why I should be a helper: I believe I can help the "new players" Like me a couple of days ago. I really want to help them out, like, help them level, spawn o2s in the arena, I will mostly do arena things. I love the arena. He he. Anyway, I will also help them by not giving them items, but spawning the things that drop it for them, so they can work for what they get, it'll make them feel a lot better. Then me just giving them it. I also want to help with any questions on the forums or in-game. I would donate as well if I had 10 dollars to spare, but sadly, I do not. Anyway, I also am on a lot on the server, usually in US2 (free). So I will be able to help for a long time in a day. But, on weekdays, I get home around 3:15 P.M. Because of work, but I should be on for a while then. Thank you for reading my application.
M is for moosee, and moosee is for me!
Moosee  <i> Offline</i>
Keen Poster
Keen Poster
PS Name: Moosee
YouTube Medal

Postby GavinP9 » Sat 22 Mar 14 - 10:04

Hm,.. How interesting. Ha Hai ,and ,or Admin been on. It's been along while sense I've seen these forums. To bad I've been inactive so long that mod is out of the question but, i'm glad the forums are up ,and running for once! :D Have a nice day guys O.O ,and don't make the forums inactive again it ruined me chances for Mod. that made me real mad XD.
Did You Know This Is my Serious Face :3 I Bet you Didn't.
*Knock* *Knock* Yes"? It''s Hai, ._____. wtf you want? Can i please have my pants? *Opens Door*. umm, here.... now fuck off im trying to sleep in your closet T^T.

Hi, interwebs, Cyber Bullies, cyber sex, Video games, hentai..... Man really feels like the internet in this room ^--^
GavinP9  <i> Offline</i>
Donator
Donator
PS Name: Anganzion

PreviousNext page