Hacked Client
$
Donations
?
Help
C
Community

Follow us on Facebook!
Please Register and Login to our forum to access all features!

[CLOSED] APPLICATIONS! - ROTMG Tool

View and apply for any open positions with ROTMG Tool

[CLOSED] APPLICATIONS!

Postby Tarike » Fri 28 Feb 14 - 17:14

Any questions, you must PM me! Anything in this thread that isn't an application will be deleted!

Anything other than applications will be deleted, and will be considered as SPAM.
We have inactive mods and helpers, and we require more active mods/helpers.(More likely helper, maybe MOD)
Fill this form out to apply for a helper:
Forum name:
In game name:
Activity?: (How much are you on per day?)
Reason why I should be a helper:

Fill this to apply for a mod:
Forum name:
In game name:
Activity:
How long have you been on the forums?
How many posts?
Reason why I should be a helper:

One application per user, please!

-Tarike

I will review your application, and will tell your face denied, or say accept and you will be sent into a voting system, where us mods will vote for one of you guys!

Accepted, and will be voted on!(Helper)

Helper Application
Azndude
Azndude
Almost every day, for about 3 hours more or less
As you've said, helpers/moderators are pretty inactive, and it's pretty difficult when there's only 1 Helper and like 3 Mods, and I haven't been on the forums for as long but I can help a lot in-game. I realize what should be off-limits and will do my best. I've followed all the rules, both in-game and forums wise (I hope) and I'm kind. I am in highschool at the moment, but I don't think this will affect my personal life, grades and such. I don't see myself in the future stopping at any point yet, and I really want to know everyone. For the most part, this is a really good community and its fun! I can also help with descriptions and lore if you need anything like that. If it isn't obvious with the off-topic thread to Soren, I'm pretty creative. That thread was made before I even knew about this application, so I don't think it will sway Soren's judgment that much. Everyone else has an even chance, and I hope the Mods choose some great people.
Maybe...

Mod application
Forum Name: RyanGoHard
Pserver name: Baconswag
Activity: Im on everyday from 8am to around 11 pm weekends usually 9 am to 1 pm
How long i have been on forums: I have been on forums for around 4 months now
Reason: I would be a great mod because I love to help people around i love to show people the ropes if someone is in trouble and can't fix it i can help them I help people a lot on the pserver if they dont know what they are doing. I am always on the server and forums. I watch for dupers hackers and spammers. This would be an amazing opportunity for me. I have been mod on another pserver so i know the ropes. Hope i get approved.

RyanGoHard

Forum name:OP411
In game name:Underworld
Activity?: (How much are you on per day?) I simply have no life as of now and i am usually on everyday for about 12 hours either forums or ingame
Reason why I should be a helper: Well i already do help everybody i see since i am donator status of course not all but i do show appreciation, helpers job is to give items and help through the server no? I dont even need the rank ill do it by myself but the rank would help a lot so they can know to ask the helper and not the lovely donators. i like a formal server so no one will get anything better than anyone else. i am just dedicated to help this server at all costs need i say more?

Also there must be rules and ENFORCE them please
such as whatever is already there but no one listens
no UTs and NO BEGGING
if they do not follow the rules i will not supply them
thank you.

Mod application
Forum Name: NotPossible
Pserver name: NotPossible
Activity: Im on mostly on school days and alot on weekends.
How long i have been on forums: A long time
Reason: I would be a good helper because I help people on the pserver by giving them stuff if they get scammed or somthing. I can't buy doner cause it's sort of a waste of money. I watch for dupers and spammers and other thingys. This would be a good opportunity because it's free and i can help most people on the server since I am online most of the time. Hope i get helper

Accepted, and will be voted on!(MOD)

Rejected:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
this shits ded
Tarike  <i> Offline</i>
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff
PS Name: Tarike
Nuclear Award Bug Zapper Award LMAO Award [OLD] Member of the Month

Re: [MOD][HELPER] APPLICATIONS!

Postby Azndude » Fri 28 Feb 14 - 17:54

Helper Application
Azndude
Azndude
Almost every day, for about 3 hours more or less
As you've said, helpers/moderators are pretty inactive, and it's pretty difficult when there's only 1 Helper and like 3 Mods, and I haven't been on the forums for as long but I can help a lot in-game. I realize what should be off-limits and will do my best. I've followed all the rules, both in-game and forums wise (I hope) and I'm kind. I am in highschool at the moment, but I don't think this will affect my personal life, grades and such. I don't see myself in the future stopping at any point yet, and I really want to know everyone. For the most part, this is a really good community and its fun! I can also help with descriptions and lore if you need anything like that. If it isn't obvious with the off-topic thread to Soren, I'm pretty creative. That thread was made before I even knew about this application, so I don't think it will sway Soren's judgment that much. Everyone else has an even chance, and I hope the Mods choose some great people.
(◕‿◕✿)

IGN: Azien

~Azndude~

I lied

Azndude  <i> Offline</i>
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff
PS Name: Azien
Bug Zapper Award LMAO Award

Postby Tarike » Fri 28 Feb 14 - 18:08

Accepted, I really enjoyed that post. It pretty much summed up a good helper. Yeah, the current helpers are inactive, especially Warhawkz.
We will vote in 2 weeks.

-Tarike
this shits ded
Tarike  <i> Offline</i>
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff

Postby RyanGoHard » Fri 28 Feb 14 - 18:40

Mod application
Forum Name: RyanGoHard
Pserver name: Baconswag
Activity: Im on everyday from 8am to around 11 pm weekends usually 9 am to 1 pm
How long i have been on forums: I have been on forums for around 4 months now
Reason: I would be a great mod because I love to help people around i love to show people the ropes if someone is in trouble and can't fix it i can help them I help people a lot on the pserver if they dont know what they are doing. I am always on the server and forums. I watch for dupers hackers and spammers. This would be an amazing opportunity for me. I have been mod on another pserver so i know the ropes. Hope i get approved.

RyanGoHard
Helper Since- February 13th
Moderator Since- April 5th
Global Moderator Since- August 12th
Staff Manager Since- December 27th
Ex-Staff Since- August of 2016
Resigned
Please PM with any complaints or players hacking or game reports
you can contact me in game!
RyanGoHard/RGH
RyanGoHard  <i> Offline</i>
Banned
Banned
PS Name: RyanGoHard

Postby Tarike » Fri 28 Feb 14 - 18:44

You know what? I'm going to disapprove you for mod, but I'll put you into helper, that seems right! PM me if you have any questions!

-Tarike
this shits ded
Tarike  <i> Offline</i>
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff

Postby OP411 » Fri 28 Feb 14 - 19:54

Forum name:OP411
In game name:Underworld
Activity?: (How much are you on per day?) I simply have no life as of now and i am usually on everyday for about 12 hours either forums or ingame
Reason why I should be a helper: Well i already do help everybody i see since i am donator status of course not all but i do show appreciation, helpers job is to give items and help through the server no? I dont even need the rank ill do it by myself but the rank would help a lot so they can know to ask the helper and not the lovely donators. i like a formal server so no one will get anything better than anyone else. i am just dedicated to help this server at all costs need i say more?

Also there must be rules and ENFORCE them please
such as whatever is already there but no one listens
no UTs and NO BEGGING
if they do not follow the rules i will not supply them
thank you.
Java is in my hands. I have already created a great game with Java. Still learning. Join my life.

Soon to come OP411's Scripts and Programs. I am learning to code in HTML PHP SQL PERL Python C++ Java AutoIT AHK. Will be very tough but i know i can do it.
OP411  <i> Offline</i>
Donator
Donator
PS Name: Who
Great Ideas Award Bug Zapper Award

Postby Tarike » Fri 28 Feb 14 - 19:58

Hmm... I know how active you are, and how much you live rotmg... hmm... we do need people that are active! Accepted! PM me if you have questions!

-Tarike
this shits ded
Tarike  <i> Offline</i>
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff

Postby HollywoodU » Sat 01 Mar 14 - 19:02

Mod Application
HollywoodU
HollywoodU
I get on Regularly or as much as i can. I try for at least 2-3 hours but i dont always have the time. I love this server though!
I have only been on for about 2 months but it doesnt take long to love this server. I have been on Realm of the mad God for almost 2 years.
I only have about 3-4 posts but i check the forums regularly. I dont have many posts becuase I try to be on the server as much as i can.
I think i should be a mod because i love Rotmgtool, and love to test new items and help people who are new to the server. Like i said i have been on Realm for almost 2 years. After Kabam took over I lost interest in realm and wanted a good alternative. I found rotmgtool and within a few days i donated because i loved the server so much.
~HollywoodU
HollywoodU  <i> Offline</i>
Donator
Donator
PS Name: HollywoodU

Postby Rancor » Sun 02 Mar 14 - 10:17

Forum name: Ninhb
In game name: Rancor
Activity: Almost every day, for approximately 3 to 4 hours
How long have you been on the forums? About 3 months
How many posts? 36 posts
Reason why I should be a helper: When I first joined this p-server, I instantly fell in love. It was everything I ever dreamed of a p-server to be, and from the first moment I saw this game, I wanted everyone to agree that this server is the number one. Though I wasn't fortunate enough to donate to this game, no matter how much I wanted to, I would help the others in- game, giving the less fortunate some of the items that I really did not need, and giving tips and advice to those that needed it. You may ask to yourself "what does this have to do with being a Mod?" Well, I have had a very long experience with RotMG, and I figure that maybe I could be a valuable asset to the RotMG tool team. I am a rule follower, I try my hardest, and I love to get to know others, hear their advice, and most importantly, just have fun!
Please consider my offer, and know that I am always willing to help, Mod or not :D
Feel free to PM me if you need any tips on anything, or if you need help with anything :)
I'm always here to help you guys and gals out

Your fellow gamer,
Rancor
Rancor  <i> Offline</i>
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
PS Name: Rancor

Postby Rancor » Sun 02 Mar 14 - 10:21

Forum name: Ninhb
In game name: Rancor
Activity: Almost every day, for approximately 3 to 4 hours
How long have you been on the forums? About 3 months
How many posts? 36 posts
Reason why I should be a helper: When I first joined this p-server, I instantly fell in love. It was everything I ever dreamed of a p-server to be, and from the first moment I saw this game, I wanted everyone to agree that this server is the number one. Though I wasn't fortunate enough to donate to this game, no matter how much I wanted to, I would help the others in- game, giving the less fortunate some of the items that I really did not need, and giving tips and advice to those that needed it. You may ask to yourself "what does this have to do with being a Mod?" Well, I have had a very long experience with RotMG, and I figure that maybe I could be a valuable asset to the RotMG tool team. I am a rule follower, I always try my hardest, I love to make friends and listen to any advice others can give me, but most importantly, I want everyone to just have fun!
Please consider my offer, and remember, I am always willing to help, Mod or not :D
Feel free to PM me if you need any tips on anything, or if you need help with anything :)
I'm always here to help you guys and gals out

Your fellow gamer,
Rancor
Rancor  <i> Offline</i>
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
PS Name: Rancor

Next page