Hacked Client
$
Donations
?
Help
C
Community

Follow us on Facebook!
Please Register and Login to our forum to access all features!

[CLOSED] Applications! - ROTMG Tool

View and apply for any open positions with ROTMG Tool

Re:

Postby Nyaro » Sat 04 Apr 15 - 5:50

SENSSATITIONZ wrote:I am 14 years old
I am applying for a junior mod
my english skills are about 7-9
I do not have a job
I want to be part of the team because I want to help this server to grow and be better. I will accomplish these goals by working on the forums and helping other people when they are confused and need help. I will also help in the private server by reinforcing the rules to people. In addition, I will post and record things if people are breaking the rules. One thing you guys need to know about me is that I take rules seriously, even more than the person in power. If anyone, even if that person's rank is above me, break the rules, I will still report that person with proof. Unless that reason is very important I will let it slip by. Not only will I help the server, I will keep company and chat with other people by being sociable and having fun. I come on the server like lots of times, mostly on the forums. I care for my surroundings and I am a nice person from 1 to 10, 1 for really nice and 10 for a jerk, I would be a 3, just letting you guys know. I have lots of patient and will enjoy if anyone needs help.
Thank you all for this great opportunity and I hope you guys take my application in considerate for a junior mod

Accepted!
We will test you for 2 weeks and will look further
hi
Nyaro  <i> Offline</i>
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff
PS Name: Nyaro
Nuclear Award Created Award Great Ideas Award YouTube Medal Bug Zapper Award
LMAO Award 20k Posts Day! [OLD] Member of the Month

Postby itsBryan » Sat 04 Apr 15 - 6:17

Name:Itsbryan
Rank Applying:Junior Moderator

Rate your English skill (1-10):10
Extra info:-
are up:Almost 8 hours a day
Have you worked anywhere else: No
If so, why are you no longer working there:-
Why do you want to be a part of the staff team:So i can spawn for the People and Make the Server Grow and Be the Best
How will you make our server a better community: I'm Kind/Patient/Cool/chill
Any extra info you would like to add: No sorry
itsBryan  <i> Offline</i>
Just Joined
Just Joined
PS Name: itsBryan
YouTube Medal

Postby Nyaro » Sat 04 Apr 15 - 13:27

still accepting applications guys :)
hi
Nyaro  <i> Offline</i>
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff

Postby Destroyman12 » Sat 04 Apr 15 - 13:48

Name: WizzaWizza (Destroyman12 on forums)
Rank applying for: Helper
Rate your English skill (1-10): 10
Extra info: I can also speak Spanish, so I can assist those who can only speak Spanish.
Have you worked anywhere else: No
If so, why are you no longer working there: N/A
Why do you want to be a part of the staff team: I have been on this private server for nearly 2-3 years and every day I come on, I am proud to talk to the donators and help others (in items and in advice). I want to give to the community and help it flourish into a beautiful pearl that no one can take their eyes off. I also want to ensure a safe and enjoyable environment with no people that excessively break rules and/or be rude to other people.
How will you make our server a better community?: I will make this server a better community by promoting it to other social websites (such as Youtube, Facebook, etc.) I will also recommend ideas to other moderators that can make the game more thrilling to new people.
Any extra info you would like to add: I am very active and especially enjoy making others laugh. :geek:
Destroyman12  <i> Offline</i>
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
PS Name: ROTMGTool
YouTube Medal

Re: [OPEN] Applications!

Postby DonTron » Sat 04 Apr 15 - 21:47

Name: DonTron
Rank applying for: Helper
Rate your English skill (1-10): 8.9 (I also speak French and a bit of Swedish)
Extra info: I'm from Canada, I guess thats all for this part.
Have you worked anywhere else: Yes, two other servers ((one now offline)I also forgot its name, i'll just call it RoTMG PS) and Doomed Realms (offline atm) For both servers I am/was the Item designer, If there is a position for Item creation I would apply to that instead. I also was a helper on the RoTMG PS for a while until it's sudden disappearance.
If so, why are you no longer working there: One server is dead, and the other is offline at the moment.
Why do you want to be a part of the staff team: I feel the server needs a sarcastic-dry sense of humor Helper. Whenever I'm on, i don't see any Helpers, only Donators and VIPs (not that these people are bad)
How will you make our server a better community: I will listen to both sides of the argument, patience is always a good thing to have when you are trying to help people who haven't played on the server, I love helping people, whether they be good or bad at the game.
Any extra info you would like to add: Penguins are cool I guess...
I play in Super Smash Bros Melee tournaments.

I speedrun Zelda games, here are a few of my PR (personal records)
1. N/A
2. LoZOoT: 19:56
3. LoZMM: 2:54:18

I am Durkis on other Pservers
DonTron  <i> Offline</i>
Donator
Donator
PS Name: DonTron

Postby VoidReaper » Sun 05 Apr 15 - 4:38

Name: Mace (as in the weapon or the bear repellent) (VoidReaper/LordDeath)
Rank applying for: Junior Mod or any other staff position that needs filling
Rate your English skill (1-10): 10, I speak 3 languages English is my first language since I live in the U.S.
Extra info: I haven't worked on other forums before, but I do have a job. It's a summer thing though so I'm not working there now. I plan to help out this community as much as possible, I've been helping new people find there way around the forums as well as helping them to get the launcher working. I'm nice and I like to help people. I'm on the server as well as the forum but the times I'm not is probably due to the fact that I'm still in high school and have work that I need to get done.
Image~Death, Ruler of the Void

Masters Will Fall, and Darkness will Rise...
The Void Army is Rising Again...
VoidReaper  <i> Offline</i>
Manager
Manager
PS Name: GodofDeath
Location: the Void, frolicking among the souls of the dead, and watching over my kingdom
Member of the Quarter Nuclear Award Dev Award Created Award Great Ideas Award
Bug Zapper Award LMAO Award [OLD] Member of the Month

Re:

Postby Nyaro » Sun 05 Apr 15 - 6:58

RyanGoHard wrote:Name: RyanGoHard
Rank applying for: Junior Moderator
Rate your English skill (1-10): 10
Extra info: I have donated to this server 3 times... I am a very dedicated hard worker I am involved in Student Council and Show Choir at my Highschool i do a lot of volunteer hours at a youth center. I love to help kids and people make good choices and get along in life.
Have you worked anywhere else: I work at Oryx Awakening as a Community Manager and have been for around 4 months now
If so, why are you no longer working there:
Why do you want to be a part of the staff team: I want to be apart of the Staff Team because i want to help Rotmgtool grow even bigger. Rotmgtool is one of my favorite private servers. Also my first i have been here for a while and i love how much it has grown. I want to help make decisons for the community and i want to help everyone get along.
How will you make our server a better community: I can help this community my bringing my good leadership skills into factor when it is needed. If i have to step in to stop an argument or deal with a server side glitch I will step and do my job. I will do what it takes to get that job done. I wont say no to anything anyone tells me to do. I want to make this server like a family and bring everyone closer.
Any extra info you would like to add: I would like to add I am a very hard worker and I strive to see good in everyone. I make sure things are done right and precise.
Also thank you for considering my application

Accepted :p
hi
Nyaro  <i> Offline</i>
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff

Postby Nyaro » Sun 05 Apr 15 - 7:02

All other MOD applications will count now as Helper applications ^^
hi
Nyaro  <i> Offline</i>
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff

Postby Smiley » Sun 05 Apr 15 - 16:16

I couldn't edit my post anymore :C so I'll just make a new one :D

Name: Alfie (Smileyy)
Rank applying for: Helper <3 :)
Rate your English skill (1-10): Grammar wise it'd probably be a good 6-7 and speaking the language a 10 as it's my main language :D
Extra info: I'm from London, England - Currently in High School - I usually spend all day on the computer!
Have you worked anywhere else: Depends what you mean, If you're asking if I've worked on a forum then yes, I have. I've worked on multiple forums and I've been known to the members of that community
If so, why are you no longer working there: Well, the forum that I was on belonged to a server at the time I was a Forum Moderator for the server, Eventually the server just shut down for some unknown reason not sure why, haven't spoke to the host since. He apparently moved and never really got the money to keep it up but I guess things happen eventually...
Why do you want to be a part of the staff team: I usually spend a lot of time on the server and on the forum and I've spent most of my time trying to remember the existing rules, if I got this rank I'm positive I'd spend more time on it than I did before, I usually love to play on RotmgTool and I like to farm the new items on release. This means that on the way of farming I would like to be able to help as many players as possible and ensure that the players of this community are happy!
How will you make our server a better community: If I became a Helper, I would do my job and make sure that the players of the community are always happy, I would also enforce the rules along the way of doing this. I would love to be able to help and I would never abuse anything, I would even agree to get a good subscription to the server as in me donating often to ensure that the server stays up, as I do indeed want to play my part. If I got Helper I would agree to spend most of the days on the forum and even the server (if I can xD) just yesterday I was on the server literally from about 4pm to 7am the next day, because of this I guess that shows my dedication to server and I'd agree to help anyone in need if I had the correct answer for example right now I usually sit in the chatbox and help the newbies load the server up. I even have the standalone link constantly in my clipboard to ensure I can simply just CTRL + V it onto the chatbox :P
Any extra info you would like to add: I sometimes spend some time on CSGO but if I got Helper I will literally bring that time to minimum so I can keep an eye on the server for as long as possible. I know pretty much all of the existing forum rules and sometimes in pub realms I see some people spawning in solid immovable objects around the arena to allow them to farm which really needs to be monitored by sometime, I would be honoured to monitor the pub arenas and make sure that nobody does this, also I rarely see any staff online the pubic realms so a lot rule breaking occurs I keep seeing people offering a duping service which I try to screenshot but I cant do it in time :/
Nyaro wrote:Plis come back

Okie

Helper - 18/9/15
Moderator - 29/5/16
Ex-Staff - 18/8/16
Reinstated to Moderator 23/12/16
Officially resigned from all staff duties - 01/02/17
Returned to Tool as a Moderator 05/10/17
Global Moderator - 09/01/18

Smiley  <i> Offline</i>
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
PS Name: Smileyy
YouTube Medal Bug Zapper Award

Postby SLVRCENT » Sun 05 Apr 15 - 21:25

NEW APPLICATION:

Name: Hita
Rank applying for: Helper.
English rating:10 (My family are very strict about English and i am better tahn my teacher xD)
Have you worked anywhere else? No i have always been with rotmg tool. But before i helped design the mad lab dungeon in prod:)
I will help out the new players and report all hackers and cheaters. I will also help promote rotmg tool and will not tolerate people who dont follow the rules.
I will help out the community and give items to rank 5 and below only. I will never break the rules

Thanks and please consider this application
SLVRCENT  <i> Offline</i>
Banned
Banned
PS Name: SLVRCENT
Great Ideas Award YouTube Medal 20k Posts Day!

PreviousNext page