Hacked Client
$
Donations
?
Help
C
Community

Follow us on Facebook!
Please Register and Login to our forum to access all features!

Helper Applications [CLOSED] August 2017 - ROTMG Tool

View and apply for any open positions with ROTMG Tool

Re: Helper Applications [OPEN] August 2017

Postby Cayde » Sun 06 Aug 17 - 12:29

My name is Cayde, and I am 15 years old.

My discord is JayCee_XX#8052. This is different from my ingame/forums name because I use discord for twitch chat groups, and JayCee_XX is my twitch name.

There isn't much I can do at the moment to help the server develop. I am starting this year as a sophomore at my vocational high school, and my shop class is Programming and Web. Should I ever help develop the server, it would help me get better at programming and help me out in classes. I was once a helper but I stopped playing RotMG because of an addiction that I have now phased out. When players asked me for items, I gave them T14/15 tops. I taught them the /forge command to make UT Tops, spawned bosses that they asked for, and overall tried to be a good person.

I am not a staff member at any other site or server. I was never interested and I never had the time.

Previously, I have been staff only on ROTMGTool.

In my honest opinion, I think I would be a good staff member because it would help me. I have never been the reliant type, as I constantly procrastinate or avoid work. However, I am starting to notice that this is a growing problem that I need to fix. As a staff member, I hope to start to take responsibility and turn this into a "job" for me. I want to be able to log in at certain times throughout the day and help the players. I want to grow with the server once more as I used to, and bring the server back to the top.

I have not been banned from any other RotMG Private servers. I have been banned from old maplestory or runescape private servers, though. I can't name them since they are old and most likely shut down, but the reason for each of those was hacking. I was young.

Offline, I live a terrible life. I lazily sit down and play on my XBOX One daily for hours at a time. I do normal chores and I do not have a job. School for me is from 6:30-2:00 PM EST and the time that I get home varies. I do bring my laptop to school occasionally, but not often. I have a little brother that I take care of when my mother is at work and I have 3 dogs one of which is still a baby puppy that I walk and feed every so often.

I can be online any time outside of school times unless I don't bring my computer. As I said, I want to work on making a schedule so that I'm on every so often to make sure I'm doing my job as a helper. If I'm needed, a simple message on Discord from any other player will get me online. I have my phone with me at all times.

I have nothing else to add. Thanks for reading my application.
"Alright, i'll be here...like it or not."
Cayde  <i> Offline</i>
Donator
Donator
PS Name: Cayde
Created Award Great Ideas Award YouTube Medal Bug Zapper Award

Postby fazzbear6 » Sat 12 Aug 17 - 22:55

What is your name?

Seungbin, ign is dangergun

How Old Are You?

15. Im hoping my age is what wont disqualify me

Do you have skype or discord?
Yes i have both

In what way would you help the server to develop / thrive?

Im full of creative ideas! I have experience with visual c and look forward to helping whoever needs help!

Are you a staff member on any other servers / sites?

Yes, i am a current dev on kingdom of asgard, another rotmg pserver (currently in beta, if you need discord i will message it)

Have you been staff previously on a server?

No, only kingdom of asgard is my most recent
Otherwise nothing else

Why do you think you would be a good staff member.

I want to experience what it is to have such a privilage of being able to help others and thrive to make a bigger and better community. I am ready to face what challenges await, and show, this is what it really means to have a privilage of being a helper, and this is what it takes. My experience of owning a pserver was probably the biggest step of realizing that this is not an easy one handed thing. I'm ready to take on what it means to help, show creativity, and contribute to the server as much as i can!

Have you ever been banned from this or any other server?

I have not been banned from any server

Explain yourself personally as well as how you spend your time online.

I casually spend my time playing prod from time to time, and then switch over to coding new things for my current private server, and i most enjoy spending my time to talk with my friends on skype or discord (mostly discord)

How often can you be online?

On summer, i can be on for more than 4 hours each day, and for school days about 1-2 hours and weekends more than 4

Please feel free to add any extra points that will support you in your application:
I currently run my own private server, learn the hardships of what it takes to halp a community, i can help with visual c at anytime
fazzbear6  <i> Offline</i>
Just Joined
Just Joined
PS Name: dangergun

Postby AncientEvil » Fri 18 Aug 17 - 15:16

@Joeispro please re-do your application as formatted by the questions.
@Troybelz i have deleted your application as requested. if you change your mind; you may reapply.
Feel Free to PM me if you need help
For joining my guild: Just drop a PM
Guild Removal/Ranking Inquiries: Send a PM (here or Discord)
Any Rude PMs and i will block you, or ban you
My Staff Life:

Helper Since 16th September 2015
Moderator Since 2nd October 2015
Global Moderator Since 20th May 2016
Staff Manager Since 14th October 2016
Renowned Commanding High Councillor of The Legendary Dark Riders
Leader of The Dark Riders Initiative.
AncientEvil  <i> Offline</i>
Manager
Manager
PS Name: AncientEvil
Member of the Quarter Nuclear Award Dev Award Created Award Great Ideas Award
Bug Zapper Award 20k Posts Day! [OLD] Member of the Month

Postby TroyBelz » Sun 20 Aug 17 - 13:30

What is your name?

My name is Troy Belz. My ign is SpotsyHD.

How Old Are You?

I am currently 16.

Do you have a Skype Account or Discord Account? (Discord is Preferable)

I have both Skype and Discord.

I love helping other players, and new players learn the basics of ROTMG, I always support them and join them. I love Spriting and helping others with Spriting, and have a trained eye in it.

I am not staff of any other sites.

'I have not been staff previously on any servers.

I feel that I would be a good staff member, because I am very involved in the community. I love helping everyone no matter what. If I cannot help a person to the max potential, I always find someone that can help them more. Also, I have open-ears to all sides no matter what the circumstance is. To add, I listen to others to help solve these conflicts. I would say that I am a people person, and love getting together with groups of others and just have fun. If I need to get stern, believe me, I will get stern, but honestly I am the Good-Cop.

Yes I have been banned from this server, a long time ago. I have not been banned on any other server.

I am a very out-going person in general. I love making new friends, and helping out people that are struggling with something. If there is something wrong that needs to be fixed, I put my full attention on it, and fix the problem as effectively and efficiently as possible. I am always open-ears to other opinions, and if the opinion is best, I will support it. I love doing research if I don't know something. I'm always a helping figure, so if anyone that has questions can pm me, or email me.

I can be online as much as needed. But I am really on the Internet 24/7 so I will be on more than enough.

Best of luck to all of those that apply! :)
And thank you @AncientEvil for resetting my application.
I have a honest Obsesion for Ducks
Currently, Founder of Servant of My Lover
The Founder of the BLACK DESTROYERS and Blue Face Blankets
Once, a officer for Dark Riders and a Leader for [Masters]

Feel Free To PM me, I Swear I Don't Bite ;)
☆♥★Read the FaQ's★♥☆
Image~Skeletor My Brother in Arms...The Greatest Ruler of all
TroyBelz  <i> Offline</i>
Donator
Donator
PS Name: TroyLuvsAsh
Location: Meeting the one called Despair, in the Halls of Death.

Postby Smiley » Sat 26 Aug 17 - 13:15

What is your name?:

Alfie
Smileyy

How Old Are You?

I have both.

Due to previously being staff on the server I have grown a passion for Tool. Finally returning and being able to resume staff duties will allow me to ensure that the server heads in the right direction. I am willing to spend a lot of time enforcing staff duties on the server to ensure that everybody is having a fun time. If I am to catch somebody breaking the rules I will punish them in the correct way and make sure that they receive fair punishment. I would continue to look out for hackers and make sure that they receive punishment. When needed I will attempt to get players banned from the server if they broke a serious rule.

I have just resigned from my other position on a Garry's Mod server in hopes to return here back to my original community.

Have you been staff previously on a server?:

I have been staff on multiple Garry's Mod servers, Minecraft servers, and plenty other games. However I have never been staff on any other private server than Tool.

Why do you think you would be a good staff member?:

I will use the given permission of Helper to ensure that the community players are happy and ensure that they are enjoying their stay. I will make sure I will provide help to anybody that requires it. I will also use the given permission to ensure that rulebreakers are punished in the correct way (Dependent on what they do). I will put most of my time into watching players on the private server, this way I can help as many users as possible, however I will not forget about the forums. I will make sure that I can respond to the users that are calling for staff as quick as I can. I will try my best to ensure that no users go without the help they require. I will ensure that I will always treat users in a mature manner and make sure that I don't abuse. When talking with players I would make sure that I listen to both sides of the story and put them both under consideration, I would then come to a conclusion to what I should do. When punishing users I will ensure that I keep the punishments to the correct limit. I will ensure that all of my permissions given to me will be used in a manner that will allow all users to enjoy their stay and allow the server to a fun place to play on. In my opinion the current staff are doing well, I feel I can bring that little bit extra that will allow the staff team to become even better.

Have you ever been banned from this or any other server?:

Nope.

I'm a 16 year old male who just moved from South London down to the coast. I'm currently moving into my first year of College studying IT. I spend a lot of time online playing games. Some games that I play consist of: Garry's Mod, FiveM, H1Z1:KOTK, RotMG, and plenty other games. I also enjoy doing a lot of research into news and keeping up with what's going on in my area and around the world.

How often can you be online?:

I'm in college 3 days a week on my course, therefore I have a lot of spare time to play on the server and watch over the forums. I'm hoping for atleast 3-4 hours daily even during college days.

Please feel free to add any extra points that will support you in your application:

I was previously staff on here if that counts? :D
Nyaro wrote:Plis come back

Okie

Helper - 18/9/15
Moderator - 29/5/16
Ex-Staff - 18/8/16
Reinstated to Moderator 23/12/16
Officially resigned from all staff duties - 01/02/17
Returned to Tool as a Moderator 05/10/17
Global Moderator - 09/01/18

Smiley  <i> Offline</i>
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
PS Name: Smileyy
YouTube Medal Bug Zapper Award

Postby KiwiFX » Mon 28 Aug 17 - 13:46

What is your name?

Mason Willie, In game name - KiwiGoHard

How Old Are You?

My age is 15 year's old

Me, to develop i would love to help most people in the server related to now, or maybe help new comer's of the server. If people need help in the server or forum i would love to help them or tell them how to download the server or how to get there player's max level.

Bubble Realms - Staff Manager

I was previously a Developer on Kingdom of Asgard, till i moved to Founder from owner resigning his place.

I would be a good staff member for this server apart from me loving this server, more about helping people of what they need or if they need help on getting place's on RotMGTOOL or helping them on the server on telling them where to go to get items and where to go to max out there player's and tell them the rule's about this RotMG server.

I have not been banned once on this server.

i spend my time online more active on most rotmg server and 2-3 hours on my computer working on such coding on my Rotmg server. Plus helping people on this server soon or later about what there suppose to do and how not to get banned on this server.

Im online for 2-3 hour's apart from me playing game's or on Virtual Studio working on coding but, i dont be online as much as i do apart from school starting.
See Look Here Hit That Subscribe Button

KIWIFX 2017

Member, May 5 , 2017
Donor May 12 , 2017

:mrgreen: Hoping for Helper Rank Soon :mrgreen:
:mrgreen: I LOVE ROTMGTOOL :mrgreen:
:lol: Official Panzoid Intro Maker! :lol:
KiwiFX  <i> Offline</i>
Donator
Donator
PS Name: KiwiFX
Location: In a fruit Named Kiwi eating from inside Out! Help me!!

Postby AncientEvil » Wed 06 Sep 17 - 6:49

Helper applications are now Closed!
Good luck to all Applicants. I would like to have conversations with some of you over the weekend on discord. Please make an effort to message me if possible this weekend. if not then you will have next week only to do it. (or you will be discounted from applying)
There are several reasons i want to speak with you separate from your applications; and no in the instance i do not say your name you aren't discounted already. I just have discrepancies and questions i'd like to ask those who i do name.
Zapped
Legend
Kikopower
Smileyy
Bubobucks
Jealousgod
Cayde
TroyBelz

please be prepared to note that I may ask to speak in a Voice Call with you.

further notice on this;
i'm delaying the actual choices of the helpers until OCTOBER. I will need to speak to both Notpossible (my co-manager) and the other staff members. i like to have a balanced team who don't want to rip each-other's guts out :lol:
My Staff Life:

Manager
Manager
Member of the Quarter Nuclear Award Dev Award Created Award Great Ideas Award
Bug Zapper Award 20k Posts Day! [OLD] Member of the Month

Postby AncientEvil » Thu 14 Sep 17 - 20:06

I am still waiting on Bubobucks, Zapped and Kikopower to DM me via discord so I can clear up discrepancies.
@Bubobucks
@YTZapoed
@kikopower
You have two days to message.
My Staff Life:

Manager
Manager