Hacked Client
$
Donations
?
Help
C
Community

Follow us on Facebook!
Please Register and Login to our forum to access all features!

Raccoon Realms - Now open to the public! - ROTMG Tool

Here you can discuss other Realm of the Mad God private servers. Feel free to advertise your own ROTMG private server

Postby ItzVinyl » Thu 31 Aug 17 - 4:14

Heres the small thing about your experience with Prod. It really means not much as the things you will see on this server will be completely different than prods. there will be no labs, abyss'es and such. instead they will be replaced with our own dungeons and such. So yeah its cool you have that experience. but it wont be so helpful in the long run as you'll have to learn an entirely new play style.
You cannot kill what is already undead..

Loner Since the 25 of May 2016
Helper Since the 6th of July 2016
Moderator Since the 4th of September 2016
Global Moderator Since the 7th of April 2017
MrRaccoon - Left 27th of July 2016 - Returned on the 18th of March 2017

Fluttershy is Best Pony <3
ItzVinyl  <i> Offline</i>
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
PS Name: Vinyl
Location: Sitting on my crystal throne behind the thousands of Crystal Prisoners that forever protect me.
Bug Zapper Award LMAO Award

Postby bubobucks » Fri 01 Sep 17 - 18:16

Hello! I am bubobucks, or SwatSecSix on the forums. I am 16 years old, 17 on the 27th. I would like to apply to be either a tester or staff for Raccoon Realms, as I love playing every type of private server. I have almost four years of prod experience and a year of RotMGTool experience. My Discord is bubobucks#4692. I play on Project B and the RotMGTool servers most of the time, and I can play 2-3 hours per day, 1-2 during the school year. I hope you consider me, as I like to think I am a very helpful part of the community! :D
[$] since 4/15/16

SwatSecSix for Helper 2k17!
bubobucks  <i> Offline</i>
Donator
Donator
PS Name: SwatSecSix

Postby kirbykilla » Sat 02 Sep 17 - 3:23

hello my discord name is LilWolf, im 18 and i would like to be a tester :) this looks like a very good server and i would like to help you as much as possible :)
kirbykilla  <i> Offline</i>
Just Joined
Just Joined
PS Name: kirbykila
20k Posts Day!

Postby Cayde » Sat 02 Sep 17 - 19:41

Hey Raccoon, i'd like to test your server. Mainly because I'd like to learn about the development process of RotMG, and hopefully even help if possible. I'm only 15, turning 16 in february, but I hope to get to know you more and grow on you. I'm bad at these kind of things, but hopefully you'll consider my "application."
"Alright, i'll be here...like it or not."
Cayde  <i> Offline</i>
Donator
Donator
PS Name: Cayde
Created Award Great Ideas Award YouTube Medal Bug Zapper Award

Re: Raccoon Realms - Now ONLINE - Private Testing

Postby Vnknown » Sat 02 Sep 17 - 21:29

Yo, I'd like to be a tester for this private server. I've always like rotmg private servers so and i'ts my first time testing a server. I've done ACT before but I am not interested in doing that now. As for your request, I am able follow instructions but my grammar is not great but it is also not bad. As for communication i'll speak if I have to and I'll tell whatever there is to tell. :D
Vnknown  <i> Offline</i>
Just Joined
Just Joined
PS Name: Mine

Postby Vnknown » Sat 02 Sep 17 - 21:31

Yo, I'd like to be a tester for this private server. I've always like rotmg private servers but I've never tested a server. I've done ACT before but I am not interested in doing that now. As for your request, I am able follow instructions but my grammar is not great but it is also not bad. As for communication i'll speak if I have to and I'll tell whatever there is to tell. :D
Vnknown  <i> Offline</i>
Just Joined
Just Joined
PS Name: Mine

Postby MrRaccoon » Sun 03 Sep 17 - 2:22

All of my tester slots are now full.
I will be selecting new ones once I promote one or two of my current pool to staff. Thanks for all of your interest in Raccoon Realms.

If you have any questions about the server don't hesitate to post here or stop by our Discord channel.
MrRaccoon  <i> Offline</i>
PS Name: MrRaccoon
Member of the Quarter

Postby brett.larsen » Mon 04 Sep 17 - 20:49

Hey MrRaccoon. I'm not the greatest ACT but i would love to help be a tester on the server. Can't say i have much experience with testing servers but i would love to help. I have just joined your discord server @Brett#4100 is my discord. Message me on there if you have any response to this post. I most likely won't see the response here. Thanks for considering me :)
brett.larsen  <i> Offline</i>
Just Joined
Just Joined

Postby Rakidona » Sat 09 Sep 17 - 7:08

Hello ^^
I would like to apply for tester, I have dyslexia but I can speak english but it's not my first language (I'm a swede) but atleast I can make my self understood most of the time. I'm 16 years old and still atending school so i can't be active during school hours (i have discord on my school cumputer so you can PM me and ask if im available). My favorite subject in school would be physics. Discrod: Rakidona#1452 if you want more info or ask me anything.
Rakidona  <i> Offline</i>
Just Joined
Just Joined

Postby Inujoshua101 » Sun 10 Sep 17 - 18:16

Hey Mr.Racoon, I'd like to be a tester for this private server. I'm experienced in prod realm and i enjoy creating things that i can see in game. I know how to sprite. I know how to xml and i have all the proper tools to xml, the only problem is that I've never actually aplied xml into a private server. I've tried making my own private server and practice xmling items and monsters there but I couldn't even get the pserver running, so if you have any advice for that id be happy to take it.I am able follow instructions, cause i'm a big wuss and i have to much time. My grammer is top notch, baby! As for communication I have an ok mic? at least thats what people say, however ive recorded my self and listened to it again and it doesnt sound to great :/ I can talk most of the time just not late night and during school. I am a grade 10 highschooler, i live in Canada, Ontario, I'm 14 years old, I'm a first degree black belt, and I get annoyed at websites that doesn't automatically capitalize "i" if spelt alone -_-

Edit: I'm on your discord Inujoshua #6724
Inujoshua101  <i> Offline</i>
Just Joined
Just Joined
PS Name: inujoshua

PreviousNext page