Hacked Client
$
Donations
?
Help
C
Community

Follow us on Facebook!
Please Register and Login to our forum to access all features!

Raccoon Realms - Now open to the public! - ROTMG Tool

Here you can discuss other Realm of the Mad God private servers. Feel free to advertise your own ROTMG private server

Raccoon Realms - Now open to the public!

Postby MrRaccoon » Sun 27 Aug 17 - 1:46

Good evening, friends!
After months of building, testing, breaking, fixing, and praying it doesn't suddenly burst into flames, Raccoon Realms is finally available to the public!

Discord:
* Please Register and Login to see links *

(New working one as of 11/12/2017)

There's still a lot of work we need to do but I'd like to extend the invitation for applicants to our ACT (Art Contributions Team).

ACT Requirements
There is also no age requirement in place on Artists. However you should be able to submit samples of your work as well as demonstrate that you know how to properly add your contributions to our sprite sheets (you'd be surprised how difficult that seems for some people). Strong consideration will be given to folks who also know how to create the XMLs for the items they're spriting. Those who know how to make XML data for their items will have a ridiculously high advantage over people who do not.

Interested parties should DM me directly on Discord with a few samples of your work attached. Links to 3rd party sites will be ignored.

What's in the future for Raccoon Realms
Whereas other pservers try to emulate many aspects of the original RotMG experience we're looking to set ourselves apart by going in a different direction. Over time most, if not all, of the original dungeons are going bye-bye. You'll still be able to get the white bag loot that would come from those dungeons but in a new and exciting way in the actual realm itself. Over time all of those old dungeons will be replaced by new original custom dungeons. In a sense, all dungeons will be "end game" material when it's all said and done.

This is actually easier than trying to emulate prod as the source code for many pservers contains broken data for many of the existing dungeons. Rather than beat our head against our computers trying to fix that, we've decided just to shake things up and start a few things from scratch.

We already have brand new custom sets for all the current classes in the game.
We already have many of the latest prod items. Yep. Including them new huntress and trickster sets with working skins.
We've got them eggs! Lots and lots of eggs! We even gots us a divine egg!
2 brand new custom dungeons with more on the way!
Holiday events unique to Raccoon Realms.
Challenges in StepMania for fun and profit via our discord.
Limited collectors items that circulate either only once a year or once at all.

We don't have a ton now but we are always planning and adding and evolving. You can come watch us grow!
MrRaccoon  <i> Offline</i>
PS Name: MrRaccoon
Member of the Quarter

Postby WithoutNerve » Sun 27 Aug 17 - 11:01

Hey, I'd like to help with your server. I don't qualify for the ACT Role because I do not even know the slightest about sprites and sprite sheets but I can be a Tester for your server and eventually become staff since I am 18. I know a decent amount about the game and have played on quite a few Private Servers which could be helpful so I could tell you, or any of the other members that develop the server if anything your doing could be helping the server or if your doing something a player wouldn't enjoy. I'm not going to go into full depth about myself here, but I Am willing to help you test and make recommendations to your server.

My Discord is - WithoutNerve#1443
WithoutNerve  <i> Offline</i>
Just Joined
Just Joined
PS Name: Potatos

Re: Raccoon Realms - Now ONLINE - Private Testing

Postby Songhai » Mon 28 Aug 17 - 22:18

@MrRaccoon

Hey there, glad to see the server is still alive, I thought you gave up when the other topic got removed! I will say right now I like where this server is heading with recreating the original dungeons and straying from the prod RotMG experience!

With the roles you have available in your server I would like to apply for Tester or ACT if you think I would have the ability to fit into that roll. As for tester, I can communicate and follow instructions (*mind blown*) and would love giving feedback on what I'd test, to help improve the server. Tester is a simple role I could easily do and would like to be a part of. As for ACT, I am not fully aware of what how my sprites are viewed at by others, so I am not too sure if they are good enough for Raccoon Realms but have added some as attachments to be viewed. They are the standing still version of character sprites for an achromic dungeon idea I had, some I have shaded just to see how they would look in game. You can see these sprites on http://www.realmofthemadgod.com/draw.html by searching under "songhai", to get a better understanding of the movement of them and look at a few item sprites I also made. I'll be honest though, I don't know how to add sprites to a sprite sheet or edit XML data, but could get the grip of this stuff quickly by reading some tutorials on MPGH.

Thanks for considering me for roles, BTW the discord link is expired. (IDK if this was intended)
PM if you need my discord ID.

To anyone who reads this, feel free to drop some feedback/criticism on my sprites.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Everyday is leg day when you're running from your problems
Songhai  <i> Offline</i>
Just Joined
Just Joined
Location: I'm looking at my ceiling, not saying it's the greatest ceiling in the world... but it's up there

Postby Lengand » Mon 28 Aug 17 - 23:49

@Songhai

Here is a perma link(I hope)

And other people that want to join use this one ^^^^^^^

"The Legend is rising...
Rising from the Graveyard of the Immortals
To destroy the Destroyer
and to beat the unbeatable
I will rise to conquer...
Conquer the Universe"

~Lengand~

↓History↓

Came Back in 2015ish
Founder of: Legends of Tomorrow
Donor since April 2017
Helper Since Oct 2017
Moderator Since Dec 2017
Lengand  <i> Offline</i>
PS Name: Legend
Location: In the corner of your room, watching you from the shadows
Bug Zapper Award

Postby MrRaccoon » Tue 29 Aug 17 - 1:06

Songhai wrote:@MrRaccoon

Hey there, glad to see the server is still alive, I thought you gave up when the other topic got removed! I will say right now I like where this server is heading with recreating the original dungeons and straying from the prod RotMG experience!

With the roles you have available in your server I would like to apply for Tester or ACT if you think I would have the ability to fit into that roll. As for tester, I can communicate and follow instructions (*mind blown*) and would love giving feedback on what I'd test, to help improve the server. Tester is a simple role I could easily do and would like to be a part of. As for ACT, I am not fully aware of what how my sprites are viewed at by others, so I am not too sure if they are good enough for Raccoon Realms but have added some as attachments to be viewed. They are the standing still version of character sprites for an achromic dungeon idea I had, some I have shaded just to see how they would look in game. You can see these sprites on
by searching under "songhai", to get a better understanding of the movement of them and look at a few item sprites I also made. I'll be honest though, I don't know how to add sprites to a sprite sheet or edit XML data, but could get the grip of this stuff quickly by reading some tutorials on MPGH.

Thanks for considering me for roles, BTW the discord link is expired. (IDK if this was intended)
PM if you need my discord ID.

To anyone who reads this, feel free to drop some feedback/criticism on my sprites.

Get at us on our discord. Both the link at the top and the one Lengand posted should work. I'm keenly interested in some of that sprite work. And I don't see a reason you couldn't ACT and test if you were up to the task.
Member of the Quarter

Postby bobber » Tue 29 Aug 17 - 1:58

Hello,i think i can be a tester, i can be contacted on almost any time of the day, i am not old at all im only 12 years old but i will try my best to be mature,i have played realm of the mad god for almost 3 years and i can say that i know a lot about the game, not everything, but a lot.
bobber  <i> Offline</i>
Just Joined
Just Joined
PS Name: none

Postby MrRaccoon » Tue 29 Aug 17 - 2:49

bobber wrote:Hello,i think i can be a tester, i can be contacted on almost any time of the day, i am not old at all im only 12 years old but i will try my best to be mature,i have played realm of the mad god for almost 3 years and i can say that i know a lot about the game, not everything, but a lot.

Maybe I need to be a bit more specific.
I'm not looking for just your age and your perceived maturity level. Tell me a bit about yourself. You're 12, yeah? What's your favorite subject in school? Give me an idea of your personality and whatnot.
Member of the Quarter

Postby bobber » Tue 29 Aug 17 - 3:45

Oh, okay, so my favourite subject in school is english ( im not english, so its fun learning new stuff) my personality...i guess im okay, i get worried by small things, im usually calm,sometimes i get annoyed pretty easy,when it comes to programming and stuff like that, im an idiot and i like helping other at what they cant do...thats all i guess.
bobber  <i> Offline</i>
Just Joined
Just Joined
PS Name: none

Postby Oskuz » Tue 29 Aug 17 - 11:32

Hey im 16 years old and i would be more than happy to be a tester. Im from Finland and i have played rotmg for 5 years i know alot about the game. heres a little bit about me im patient, calm and i dont get angry easily, im online alot oh and i also like dank memes. thats all
Oskuz  <i> Offline</i>
Just Joined
Just Joined
PS Name: Oskuz

Postby PaabloPs3 » Wed 30 Aug 17 - 8:26

@MrRaccoon

Hello, I would like to apply for Tester if you still need people to test your private beta. I see much potential as I read the description of the server and I would be glad to help as much as possible to make it grow. I'm 17 years old but I consider myself mature enough to exercise this rank if you would like to.

I can also be very active in the server and follow instructions as well as communicate effectively in case it's necessary as shown in the requirements.
PaabloPs3  <i> Offline</i>
Just Joined
Just Joined

Next page