Hacked Client
$
Donations
?
Help
C
Community

Follow us on Facebook!
Please Register and Login to our forum to access all features!

DUE TO NEW DUPE GLITCH - ROTMG Tool

All the latest private server news and announcements, plus our server items and command lists!

DUE TO NEW DUPE GLITCH

Postby RyanGoHard » Mon 14 Mar 16 - 12:48

Hello all
Ryan here

IF i catch anyone duping on the server i will have you perma banned on the server and the forums. ALSO The staff will be enforced to watch over all of you. I want to know the people spreading and doing the duping.

Side note: why dupe? The server is so easy to get items. And not many people buy items on the server. So just stop!

Side note from AncientEvil: if seen duping by any member of staff, we will NOT hesitate to have your accounts stripped and reset. if not DELETED. Dupers, we are hunting you down. and we are ALWAYS WATCHING YOU.
RyanGoHard  <i> Offline</i>
Banned
Banned
PS Name: RyanGoHard

Postby XPLOSION » Mon 14 Mar 16 - 13:32

Agreed @RyanGoHard and @AncientEvil. I will be keeping a watchful eye out for ANYONE who dupes and exploits the server. This server is meant to be fun for all so DO NOT RUIN IT FOR OTHERS. I am very disgusted by the people who have revealed this exploit and I am very ashamed. ANYONE caught after this moment forward with Donor items, items they should not have(Pets included) or anyone duping will be permabanned as @RyanGoHard and @AncientEvil said.
I'm back! Finally got this account back after being hacked for a year :)
XPLOSION  <i> Offline</i>
Repeat Poster
Repeat Poster
PS Name: Xplosion

Re: DUE TO NEW DUPE GLITCH

Postby Krulle » Wed 16 Mar 16 - 7:37

I agree @RyanGoHard, @AncientEvil and @XPLOSION. I'm reporting everyone who i can catch. Al dupers will be permantly banned. This disgust me. I know the duper who posted a thread on how to dupe and i talked with him. I'll try my best to help the staff and would be honored if my reports actualy succeed. Thank you.
Krulle  <i> Offline</i>
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
PS Name: Krulle

Postby Sensations » Wed 16 Mar 16 - 12:51

/lock, just report every1 that dupes. This is just a notice.
No need for other comments.
Thanks-
Sens or Senpai

Sen...
the 20th helper
the 18th junior moderator

If you have any questions/concerns, please DON'T BE AFRAID of asking or sending a pm to one of the staff members or posting on the forums and mentioning us!
/color][/b]
Sensations  <i> Offline</i>
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff
PS Name: Sensations
Bug Zapper Award