Hacked Client
$
Donations
?
Help
C
Community

Follow us on Facebook!
Please Register and Login to our forum to access all features!

[Now hiring] blin realms - ROTMG Tool

Get help with your own Realm of the Mad God private server. Lean how to set up server files, add content and more!

[Now hiring] blin realms

Postby afsdghh » Thu 02 Mar 17 - 19:52

Developer: I need people that can code items, deal with my bad spelling, and teach me a bit on how to code items/behaviors.
(MUST HAVE DISCORD)

Sprites/mapper: the ability to created sprites that are beyond acceptable, and/or the ability to create maps custom or prod.
(MUST HAVE DISCORD)

Admins: will be managing discord and have to be able to monitor server for wrong doers, and host spawning events.
(MUST HAVE DISCORD)

I am using the "best pserver source" (from what I have seen it is pretty good source)

I pretty much need the Devs to explain to me where to learn coding for realm.

-I will soon be putting into testing (no ETA), bob

WHOA TECHNOLOGY

got gud son
afsdghh  <i> Offline</i>
Poster
Poster
PS Name: BobguyTDG

Postby Kikopower » Fri 03 Mar 17 - 1:22

The "best pserver source" is the prod source (which is in possession of Deca... Trying to email them to buy to have it for free would end up in denial and criticizing you in creating a unpermitted server). From what I heard, this website should do the trick.
* Please Register and Login to see links *
. For xmls, I recommend using Notepad and/or Notepad++ since they're both easy to use. MVS (Microsoft Visual Studio) is the way to go, but (I think Arcanuo recommended this to me) Xamarin is also good. Both will require lots of storage space if you want to download one or both of these programs and code behaviors. Admins administrate... But there should also be Moderators that moderate in order to keep the server, Discord, and if possible... The forums, a friendly yet fun place to be in. You'll have to make a formatted application for staff members. Spriters/mappers must be able to show proof of their OWN work (there are sprite stealers out there so know who you can trust, and don't use sprite stolen work... Unless you're Nilly's realm which is ded'ed...). You'll know which people are good developers if they get down to the technical stuff. Lastly, you must be a strict, fair, nice, owner (or whatever you want the top position to be called). Getting work done, knowing how to setup VPS if you get donations, busting out a few jokes here and there, fixing errors and patching security glitches, and helping players rather than being mean all the time will be good for the server. Also, listen to everyone's opinions if you get the chance.
PM me at anytime if you need assistance! Don't try to troll me though... >D<
Kikopower  <i> Offline</i>
Donator
Donator
PS Name: kikopower

Postby afsdghh » Fri 03 Mar 17 - 16:08

I am considering making a forum but I want the private server to be public and original, but then again having a forum is not copying. I am strict on staff/sprites and as for jokes I am working on 2 bosses called Boris, and dank.exe and copyright I'll just put We do not own these ideas in desc (lol)

WHOA TECHNOLOGY

got gud son
afsdghh  <i> Offline</i>
Poster
Poster

Postby Blubber » Sat 04 Mar 17 - 3:47

I can teach you how to code items yourself if you want.
- Blubber
Helper - 7/2/16
Moderator - 9/4/16
The Dark Riders

Feel free to PM me ^-^
~(*-*~) Magic 'n Stuff (~*-*)~
Dank B0nk
Blubber  <i> Offline</i>
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff
PS Name: Blubber
Great Ideas Award Bug Zapper Award

Postby afsdghh » Sat 04 Mar 17 - 5:25

I know how to code items but everything else is a lot harder, so sure

WHOA TECHNOLOGY

got gud son
afsdghh  <i> Offline</i>
Poster
Poster

Postby DOV0003 » Mon 06 Mar 17 - 23:43

I can help with your server I can do mapping, spriting and I enjoy spending a lot of time randomly monitoring messages from discord. and I do know quite a bit about servers so if you need any help I can most likely help.
btw I also have skype.
I can usually spend a little bit on the computer each day mostly on weekends.
weekends: 2.45 hours- 4.00 hours
week days: 30.00 mins- 1:00 hour
I may be able to spend a little bit more or less depending
ALSO NOTE: I may randomly become very active at times and spend 9-12 hours a day for a few days on the computer.
I also live is Australia so keep in mind I may not be able to reply for a few hours.

It would be great opportunity to join your staff team. :)
Riddle :

A man and a woman were driving in their car when it broke down. The man decided to go for help at a gas station a few miles back. He made sure nobody was in the car, rolled all the windows up, and locked all of the sedan's doors. He went off, but when he came back, his wife was dead, and there was a stranger in the car. No physical damage was done to the car, so how did the stranger get in?

Answer :
    The stranger was a baby and the woman died in childbirth.
    DOV0003  <i> Offline</i>
    Donator
    Donator
    PS Name: 11

Re: [Now hiring] blin realms

Postby Hyphix » Thu 09 Mar 17 - 0:32

I think i'd fit the role for spriter (not much of a mapper). i'm available for most jobs, I have discord and skype so it'll be no problem contacting me.
    my timezone is UTC+10:00 (Aus), I'm usually lurking from around
    3-9PM Weekdays
    7AM-10PM on Weekends
    Hyphix  <i> Offline</i>
    Just Joined
    Just Joined

Postby sdadsda » Sun 19 Mar 17 - 17:34

I can help you with Spriting/Mapping and codeing items
    sdadsda  <i> Offline</i>
    Just Joined
    Just Joined
    PS Name: ItsRin