Hacked Client
$
Donations
?
Help
C
Community

Follow us on Facebook!
Please Register and Login to our forum to access all features!

Just saying hi to all the members of rotmgtool - ROTMG Tool

For any off topic chat, that can't go in another category. Feel free to talk about anything that you like!

Just saying hi to all the members of rotmgtool

Postby witherrrer » Mon 31 Jul 17 - 4:52

Man it's good to be kinda back, but not back. I'm just here to say, I'm proud I was part of this server, this well made server. I know it's far from being finished. victory is hard fought, and it will always be. Passing high school really made me learned that. now as I enter my college years , I realized I won't have time to say bye. so here I am, in front of my keyboard, looking into the very screen that I played rotmg on, about to say bye. But not only bye, but thank you, for enlightening me, helping me with my mistakes. Thanks and bye everyone. I really wish I could have done better here.

-Witherrrer
Gotta go FAST

witherrrer  <i> Offline</i>
Forum God
Forum God
PS Name: witherrrer
Bug Zapper Award

Postby Kikopower » Wed 02 Aug 17 - 3:56

You could've done better with your grammar... Perhaps they have student Wi-Fi at the college you're entering... Otherwise, good luck!

Edit: Oh... By the way... If you're on a budget... Be thrifty. >D<... It may be ghetto, but it helps. Cheers!
PM me at anytime if you need assistance! Don't try to troll me though... >D<
Kikopower  <i> Offline</i>
Donator
Donator
PS Name: kikopower

Postby yourboybonzi » Thu 03 Aug 17 - 20:35

hi and bye kappa123
Your boy, Bonzi <3
yourboybonzi  <i> Offline</i>
Donator
Donator
PS Name: nothankscow