Hacked Client
$
Donations
?
Help
C
Community

Follow us on Facebook!
Please Register and Login to our forum to access all features!

EX- MRkkeks Overspawning and spawning ontop of me. - ROTMG Tool

Is there a normal player with donator items? Somebody over spawning? Please tell us about it here!

EX- MRkkeks Overspawning and spawning ontop of me.

Postby JakeLore1 » Mon 20 Nov 17 - 11:58

In the arena Mrkkeks was purposely spawning bosses mostly O2 and Bes ontop of me to kill me, I didnt get a screenshot of the bosses since I died instantly, but I got chatlogs of the number of bosses he was spawning ontop on me
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JakeLore1  <i> Offline</i>
Just Joined
Just Joined

Postby MrkKeks » Mon 20 Nov 17 - 12:05

Hello there!

First of all, that's not a decent evidence to report me. You do not have any real evidence of me actually spawning that on top of you. It's not my fault that you were in a wrong place at the wrong time.

Second, being a douschebag towards me was unnecessary. You came to me asking for free items after I told you to stop trading me.

* Please Register and Login to see links *

* Please Register and Login to see links *

Thank you for understanding.
I'm never gone for long
I will return
MrkKeks  <i> Offline</i>
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff
PS Name: MrkKeks

Postby JakeLore1 » Mon 20 Nov 17 - 14:07

Is this the only reason you were spamming me in game with pms to send you the report?
Just Joined
Just Joined

Postby JakeLore1 » Mon 20 Nov 17 - 14:08

And its very hard for someone to take a screenshot if you run exactly on them and copy and paste a command to spawn o2 and bes on them I'm sure there are chatlogs the admins can check to prove im not lying, even all the comments you made about me being a "dirty jew"
Just Joined
Just Joined

Postby JakeLore1 » Mon 20 Nov 17 - 18:38

I got some proof: nice try this time I was prepared

http://prntscr.com/hd4k33
Just Joined
Just Joined

Postby Stradinius » Tue 21 Nov 17 - 13:24

Also of note, 3 enemies is not considered overspawning, but is rather the max spawn. Unless this has been changed. That's the number I can tell has been spawned (in terms of Bes.)

In your prntscr proof, it's impossible to determine who actually spawned anything, thereby, the proof is void.

Getting video proof is your best option, as it provides the most definitive proof available. I record every time I play for that exact reason.
FAQs are friends, not food.

Please read the FAQs before contacting people for assistance. Most issues are covered there.

I cover technical issues with the ROTMGTool Client and the Private Server. That's it. I cannot mess with your account, on the forums or in-game. Please, don't be afraid to PM me with any issues you might be having. I'll do my best to resolve them as soon as possible.

I absolutely do not offer support for clients and systems not offered here on ROTMGTool.

If I've helped you with an issue, please leave me thanks on my profile! It's not much, but it shows people that I can be trusted.

Helper: 7/2/2016 - 20/12/16
Donator:3/3/2017
Total donations: $20
Stradinius  <i> Offline</i>
Donator
Donator
PS Name: Stradinius
Member of the Quarter Bug Zapper Award

Postby M0ckingJay » Tue 21 Nov 17 - 19:18

@JakeLore1 Just know that @MrkKeks is a Ex Staff player. He used to be staff before.

@AncientEvil would kill me if I banned him

/locked
Hello, I'm M0ckingJay, and I am the Youtube Team Director.
If you have questions, feel free to PM me anytime!!
Youtube Team since August 2016
Youtube Team Director since October 2016
Helper since February 2017
Moderator since April 2017
M0ckingJay  <i> Offline</i>
PS Name: M0ckingJay
YouTube Medal