Hacked Client
$
Donations
?
Help
C
Community

Follow us on Facebook!
Please Register and Login to our forum to access all features!

When Is there gonna be an staff hiring peroid? - ROTMG Tool

General talk about the official ROTMG Tool private server

When Is there gonna be an staff hiring peroid?

Postby ErikBBOs » Tue 03 Apr 18 - 12:01

So i applied for helper got nothing but i have been playing this game since 2014. I spent hours playing it and wasted my time. I still wanna know when there is an staff hiring peroid if you know just reply immediately :3 :shock: beacuse i have been staff on other servers that had been closed like Void Realms. And Super Realms they were all deleted i was suprised beacuse i wasted time to get that so this server has been really long and i dont think its gonna be deleted or either closed so, i just wanted to say that i need to know so i can, apply immediately. From:ErikBBos ;) Have a good day! :mrgreen: And also my account was named Jack it was a Poster I or an Diamond II check it out.
ErikBBOs  <i> Offline</i>
Just Joined
Just Joined
PS Name: KrazyServer

Postby Smiley » Thu 05 Apr 18 - 19:09

You’re going to have to wait a while for applications, that’s all I can say. It is entirely up to @AncientEvil when applications take place, at the moment there is no particular need for staff so I can’t really assist you at all, anyway this was posted in the wrong area.
/moved

Question answered
/locked
Nyaro wrote:Plis come back

Okie

Helper - 18/9/15
Moderator - 29/5/16
Ex-Staff - 18/8/16
Reinstated to Moderator 23/12/16
Officially resigned from all staff duties - 01/02/17
Returned to Tool as a Moderator 05/10/17
Global Moderator - 09/01/18