Hacked Client
$
Donations
?
Help
C
Community

Follow us on Facebook!
Please Register and Login to our forum to access all features!

Hiring pserver Developers - ROTMG Tool

Here you can discuss other Realm of the Mad God private servers. Feel free to advertise your own ROTMG private server

Hiring pserver Developers

Postby popodcdc » Tue 18 Sep 18 - 8:09

Hello, my name is Slimyfood, i've played production for 5 years and i've become extremely bored of the game. Pservers are a new and always fresh experience, we have great ideas, but no one to put them into motion (via coding). We have a good Sprite team and a great amount of mods/admins, all we need is Devs to help us out and possibly be a permanent part of our team. Suggestion: Have coding experience, MUST have discord, Understands RotMG and how the game works, possible pserver experience. Don't worry, if we want you we will pay you (if you produce good content). https://discord.gg/CkCr3mh . If you are interested please join the discord and follow the pinned message.
popodcdc  <i> Offline</i>
Just Joined
Just Joined